Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 am

Alester's attention was drawn to another approaching figure as Morningstar alerted at the same time as he heard a snap in the underbrush. Another girl, would she be on their side then? He tried to judge from her appearance and position--she seemed to be watching more than anything. He did not let his guard down just in case she might be his newest challenge. His eyes flashed again, silver sheened in teh lack of moonlight and rechecked his current opponent. He was never one to flee, even if he was outnumbered, but he made preparations for a slight retreat if needed. He withdrew the sun card again ready for another diversion if he had to, and eyed the wolfling closely wondering if she knew this new girl or if she was merely in the worst place at an inconvenient time.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 am

"this looks fun!" Aurora didnt know much about dueling but she wanted to pretty badly. She watched i awe...
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:23 am

Ne'Os noticed the new girl "Lookey here a new play thing Hey Sam watch this
he said quickly launching a dagger at the girl "This is no playfull duel little girl this is a battle" he said cackeling evily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 am

Aurora smiled as she watched the dagger come towards her. She did a sumersault and got a little scratch on her arm from it bt nothing sierrious. What ar you doing? trying to kill me? She Looked as though she didnt feel safe around here but she seemed to like the fact.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 am

"Of course silly girl" Said Ne'OS aperating infront of her clearly done with his ex wife for the moment "excuse my manners you dont seem to know me my name Is Ne'Os Gahn Emof killer of lord voldemort, azkaban escapee, and former head death eater" he said holding out his hand as he sheathed his rapier.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 am

Aurora looks at him then backs away. She still hadnt fully gotten over her shyness and he scared her a bit.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Miseria groaned when she heard a soft voice coming not far away from her. Then she looked at a little gryffindor girl, scowling at her. For the first time, she had to agree with Ne'Os. This wasn't a place for a such a little girl. Sha gasped quietly when she saw the vampire throwing the dagger towards the girl, but to her own surprise, it only was a scratch. Quickly, she put on the protecting shield and ran there, taking girl's hand and dragged her away from Ne'Os.
“What are you doing here? Why can't you listen what... vampire said to you and get lost?“ she asked little one, looking at the same time at Alester and Ne'Os.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

"I came here just to walk but i noticed the...the whatever it is called" Aurora had tears slowly running down her cheeks. She had never been so scared in her life. She got out of the scary lady's reach and walked towards Alester. She passed him and sat down by the tree. She pulled a small red bandana from her pocket and wrapped it around the small bleeding wound. She wiped the tears from her cheek and was silent.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Ne'Os finelly noticed the smell of the girls blood He looked at her his skin looking e ven more dead than before "Get her out of here before I can no longer control my self" he said his voice sounding as if many vampires were speaking all at once.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:42 pm

No! Im staying! You cant make me leave! " She looked more confident now but she was still a bit shy. She sat there and looked around.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top