Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 am

Alester swore under his breath his spell had been dodged, he hadn't counted on the wounded wolfling to have such quick reflexes. He smirked and chose another card carefully from the deck, summoning it by will as he had all the rest; and from the corner of his eye he saw his trump card hovering over the trees waiting for any signal that his assistance was needed. thin slivers of smoke drifted from his flared nostrils in the tense observation of his bondmate and master. Alester shot him a steady command with just his eyes and the Wyvern flitted his wings in agitation.

It appeared that his assumption was correct and he and the wolfling were paired while Ne'Os and Samantha squared off again. The taint of blood was almost unbearable and his normally silvery turquoise eyes were jet black with longing. It mattered little to him what creature the blood was shed from; and his tongue flitted over his lips as he held the card aloft facing the opposition. It was a beautiful card, 9 swords dripping with blood as if in battle; cruelty incarnate. Confringo and suddenly there was a monstrous blast all around the girl who had the misfortune to stand against him tonight. He silently watched the dust settle to see if her reflexes could save her from something that was in every direction around her in a wide ring and all at once. It was one of his favorite spells; and could be used in the air, on the earth; or even againt a body itself... tonight he had been generous casting it only at the earth around the girl like a ring of explosives set at maximum detonation. His sneer was growing wider as he watched to see her outcome.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 am

Sammy smiled as she watched Ne'Os jumping out of the way of the spells that she had just thrown at him, but she then frowned with agitation and anger when the wounds she inflicted in him did almost nothing. She was going to have to get faster and better. "You won't hurt anyone in this school anymore, you bastard." Sammy yelled at him, but she only had a few seconds to react to the spells he had thrown at her. She flew into the air in time for the first spell to miss her, but the crucio hit her. She fell to the ground in pain. She looked up to see silver ropes, she rolled out of the way just in time. But the second crucio hit her. She yelled in pain again, she looked up at him with tears flowing fast down her cheeks. She stood up.

"That's it, I will not take this anymore." Sammy said closing her eyes for a breif second, she was looking inside her mind for some help. When she opened her eyes, they where black. She wasn't evil, but she was using the power and strength from it. She flew up into the air, hovering just above the tree tops. She knew that Ne'Os could fight to, but atleast up here she could get out of the way quicker. She looked down at Ne'Os. She threw three silver ropes at him and four crucios. She was determined to make him pay for the pain he had caused her and her friends.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 am

Miseria was still staring at Alester when suddenly she heard blast right next to her. She screamed and fell again on the ground. It was everywhere! She saw, how the ground around how exploded, making huge holes in there. And on the next moment, she grabbed around her stomach in pain. "Calm down, calm down..." she murmured quietly, not being sure is this pain about her baby or the fear again.
Still shaking because of the explosions, she stood up and looked around. It seemed that it all was getting over.

She couldn't see Samantha anymore which meant that she was still with Ne'Os. "Alright," she said quietly. "I really didn't want to hurt you," she added. Seriously. She hasn't had a fight a long time ago.
"Sectumsempra!" she started. Her hand was still around her stomach. "Priori Incantatem!" she added now. Now it was like two sectumsempras flying towards him. She could be lucky and hit him with those.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Alester watched her cast her spell, he held his silver shield up and strengthened it for the blast, Protego horribilis and then he laughed as he realized she had doubled her charm by compelling the priori incantato charm to work to her benefit and double her spell. His silver shield cracked down the center and the front of his shirt shredded as the last remnant of the blast hit him. An angry gash appeared across his chest seeping lifeblood down his torso in a thin line. He turned his black eyes at her, only noticing now the way she clutched her stomach. Had she been injured? He could not smell blood, and her means of holding herself...she was cradling her stomach...

His laughter rang out through the clearing.

She was pregnant... and she chose to continue to fight rather than to save the child--

Blood red tainted everything he saw as his eyes went from black to crimson. Care you not for your unborn then wolfling? I would not wish to cause an innocent death; but I will not back down even now knowing your condition. Be warned I have not yet begun to fight and drawing my blood only excites me further. Stay and risk the life you hold dear more than your own I would wager; or flee and rest assured I mean you and your child no harm in the future, save if you attack me again. His eyes were slits and he held the same card aloft again ready to strike directly at her this time in a shockwave that would be even more difficult to dodge than the ground blast... protego totalum he said softly and a clear shield covered him like a bubble all around cutting off the scent of his blood from the vampires and the wolfling, and helping him against whatever she might try to end this with.

((these protego spell variants are from book 7))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Ne'Os aperatedo ut of the way of sam's Spells and apeared in the air above her "Sam you forget i can fly to. but its time to clip your wings my pretty bird, obliviate" he said hoping to make her forget she could fly."So funny you make your pregnent friend fight for you so sad really that her unborn child will be a freak of nature."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:47 am

Sammy got out of the way of his charm, she laughed at the thought of losing her memory again. "How obvious of you to use the same charm on me twice. Do you really think that i would let you sit there and wipe my memory again. Think not. Because of the little rest I got in the coma, I have become even better at controling my emotions." Sammy said keeping her anger from him, bottled up till a later moment. Most likely she would release that anger in a class where she would not get in trouble. She then looked down to the ground to see Miseria and Alester fighting. Weirdly Miseria was protecting her stomach. With Sammy being pregnant before, she understood right away why Miseria did this. But she did not understand why she would allow herself to get into a fight knowing the risks.

Sammy then turned back to Ne'Os. All of this taking only a mear second. "I do not make Miseria stay and fight for me. If her wishes are to escape and save her self and the life of her child, then so be it. I will fight both of you if I have to. But I will not hurt the boy, he has done nothing wrong towards me. You on the other had, Ne'Os. You will die for the crimes you have done towards me and my friends. You are out of control and I will not stand around and let you just make a fool out of vampires and wizards alike. Prepare to die." Sammy said holding her wand at Ne'os. She then threw a couple of charms at him. The charm would make him forget or fall asleep, dreaming of all the people that he hurt. If he did not get hit by these charms she would continue to throw the same ones.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 am

The blood, what poured from him, made her shake. Not that she ever would like to see someone like this. Suffering and dying every moment because of her attack. "God... I am..." she suddenly stopped. Yes, she was sorry. She was actually quite sure that he will protect himself. But oh yay! She just harmed stronger wizard than she was. Though, Avada Kedavra wasn't unknown spell for her. Not anymore, she didn't want to use any of them. Actually, she never wanted to use a spell what could harm someone this way.

Miseria scowled at him. Right, of course everyone saw that she was pregnant now when she was talking to the stomach. It was only the first month and it was barely seen, but she could almost feel the connection. The mother thing. She twirled her wand around her fingers, listening to Alester, and scowled even more:"Alright, let's make this clear. You were the one who attacked me," she simply said, and looked up. Ne'Os and Samantha were fighting there, promising to kill each other. Not that she'd want to let live the angry or evil vampire who will kill everyone all around... not that cool. Probably she'd act like Sam.
Then she looked back at Alester, sencing the last blood drop before he put up the protego totalum shield.

"And as you mean no harm, you still come and attack. I bet that it's already in your nature to kill people because you think that this way you will become stronger," she turned her blue eyes at the blood. Though, it didn't mean anything to her, she was feeling so sorry because of it. "Listen, what you need right now is a Hospital Wing. Or someone who can stop your bleeding," she added quicly. She didn't put up any shield or even attacked him. Smart move enough.
"And I won't leave without Samantha," she said with more serious voice. Who would've left her here when there were two villains?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Ne'Os heard that Alester was injured. He couldnt let his new investment go with them. He simple aperated away from Sam and her spells and next to Alester and the protection of his spell "You need to come with me i can heal your wounds but if you go with them any power i can promise you will be forfit" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:53 pm

ALester laughed at this unexpected turn of events... concern--she expressed concern for him, or guilt at the least. His coal black eyes shone with the controlled laughter. Hospital wing, for this scratch? No he thought not; and then suddenly Ne'Os was there at his side expressing an aptitude to heal him, the trickle of blood flowing from the gash was already slowing and he had the power to heal himself...although not here. There would not even be a scar if he chose not to wear one...

No this was not hte power he needed from Ne'Os he could take care of himself, he had only even gotten hit for a mere triviality. He looked at the pair of females with dark black eyes. He could apparate because his mother had thought it best he learn, but would Ne'Os follow where he needed to go-- and the enchantments... were they deep enough in the forest that the protective charm that kept most people from apparating in Hogwarts or on the grounds would be ineffective? He knew Ne'Os had just apparated to his side, but that counted for little in his eyes; these pair of vampire could fly, apparation against charms to block it might not be out of their power.

Your expectations of me are a trifle disconcerting, I am not mortally wounded nor even to the point of ceasing fighting-- and I need no healing save what I can get at my own home. I would not allow the hospital wing here to touch me; their potions and charms would likely not work well with the magick I use for healing, and they would as likely kill me as heal me, regardless of the skill of the head healer.

He turned his black eyes to Ne'Os, I do not think to kill the wolfling and its cub are proper; she has drawn blood; but this is not a death offense. Though I will stay and defend myself if need be; for I am no weakling, I would rather to repair to my home-- You may follow at your leisure as it seems you might not be finished here- tho you would be a welcome guest I am certain; Crowley Manor is the only directions required to get there and my presence will keep you safe...

Morningstar uttered a shrill cry of annoyance at being forgotten, and raked his talons through the air in agitation. Alester gave aminute nod to the Wyvern and he moved at a speed near equal to the vampire to hover at Alester's shoulder. Stay and fight with my partner then, or shall I order him to take me home and expect you to follow? His face was expressionless and his voice cold. He would fight if necessary but this time with the Wyvern, or he would "be dismissed" to tend to his wounds; which had never hurt and now had dark crimson blood congealing around the diagonal slash. The choice he left to Ne'Os as he was apparently now his subordinate, and as thus gave him sole attention effectively dismissing the challenging pair of females.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

"No i require no help Samantha and i have issues to work out" he said looking for Sam "But the wolf and I have no issues" he said not wanting to fight her now that he knew she was pregnent.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top