A long walk {{open}}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long walk  {{open}} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long walk {{open}}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long walk  {{open}} Empty A long walk {{open}}

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Anya sighed finally getting tired of being cooped up in the house, she threw on a long midnight blue dress that kissed her ankles. She grabbed her black ballet flat shoes then her cloak as she headed out of her bedroom and towards the front door. Donning the shoes as well as the cloak she stepped out into the night wanting nothing more than to walk for miles. She knew that it wasn't safe for her to do that so she stuck close to home as she walked down the street. Her thoughts were erratic and everywhere at once as she walked towards the park near her home. Looking at it hesitating she didn't know if it would be safe to enter but something was telling her to enter. Listening to her inner voice as she walked into the park keeping her pace even and steady. She looked around her at the trees as well as everything else that was there, she made sure to keep her ears open for anything.

Anya had walked around the park twice now seeing nothing and hearing only the animals that inhabited the park. The wind blew through the trees softly the snow and ice made the trees look as beautiful as they do in Autumn. It was when she was halfway through her third pass when she realized she wasn't paying attention again. She ended up colliding with someone standing in front of her, she fell backwards landing hard on her butt. She wanted to kick herself for being stupid and not looking where she was going, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. I guess I was deep in thought and forgot to pay attention to what was in front of me." Anya said as she picked herself up off the ground dusting the snow from her dress and cloak.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top