A long night that also comes with a long day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long night that also comes with a long day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long night that also comes with a long day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long night that also comes with a long day Empty A long night that also comes with a long day

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Sat May 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Isabella in was in the library doing her essay over Horcruxes that she had due on Monday... or at lease trying to but she kept on falling asleep every now and then on her book that was laying before her on the table. Letting out a yawn and rubbing her tired eyes she continued reading on about Horcuxes and writing down the information on her parchment that only had about a paragraph on it. Isabella had a long night and she wasn't proud of it either. "I need to start taking the Wolf Bane potion."Isabella thought to herself. Yawning once again she closed her book deciding to work on her essay when she was less tired and she had more energy in her. Isabella knew she probably looked horrible but honestly she could care less she had a rough night.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

A long night that also comes with a long day Empty Re: A long night that also comes with a long day

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Arabella was supose to meet her sister in the library. "hey Isabella." she yawned tiredly sitting at the table next to her. she had had a long night and knew her sister had too. "we are going to have to get some wolf bain postion befor the next full moon becuase this tottaly sucks."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

A long night that also comes with a long day Empty Re: A long night that also comes with a long day

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Sat May 22, 2010 8:00 pm

"Hey Bella." said Isabella as she yawned tiredly as she looked at her sister who looked just about as horrible as she did. "I guess so Bella, like you said this totally sucks I hate being tired and weak!"said Isabella sighing. Not to mention Isabella didn't want to think about what she did last night to those poor innocent animals. "We need to plan ahead, so we can I have the Wolf Bane potion with us next time for us to take."said Isabella.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

"I agree with that." Arabella said and she started to get the same feeling she did every once in a while where she felt angry at her self for turning her sister into the monster she was. why did she have to put issy throw the whole mess.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 am

"Alright then, I'll make the Potion for the next full moon that we have that way we can have it and turn into wolves instead of werewolves."said Isabella softly. Isabella looked at her sister and sighed. "Bella, it's not your fault that you turned me into a werewolf it's mine for not leaving when you told me to."said Isabella softly. Isabella knew her sister always took the blame for turning her into a werewolf. "The potion shall be ready by the next full moon, we have to drink it once per day in the week leading up to the full moon."said Isabella.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 24, 2010 11:57 am

"you didn't want this as much as i didn't." arabella said. to her sister. "if i hadn't come that close to you you would still be a normal person." it was her falt for turning issy into a monster. "and if you need help i could try to understand how to make this position and help you."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Tue May 25, 2010 4:25 am

Isabella sighed in defeat for it was always useless talking to her sister about this night for she always took the blame. "You can help if you want, I'll be happy to have the help."said Isabella sofly as she looked at her Defense Agianst the Dark Arts essay and sighed. "I got so much to do, but so much little time to do it!"said Isabella yawning. "I'll get the book to do the potion and we'll have this potion done in no time."said Isabella smiling. Isabella was determined to get this potion done before the next full moon that way her and Arabella wouldn't hurt anyone or anything.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 am

"okay sis," Arabella said rubbing her eyes still tired. she look so much like a little kid doing that it was kindof funny "i still need to figuer out how to write that stupid essay. its going to take me a decade." she added
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 am

Isabella looked tiredly at her sister and yawned. "What essay is it?"Isabella asked her as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. "If it's Defense Against the Dark Arts I can help seeing how I'm working on it right now."said Isabella looking at her essay and sighed. "Or shall I say I was working on it."said Isabella chuckling and opened her book once again and started finishing her essay. "I got the rest of the page to do, and I only have a paragraph how pathetic of me!"said Isabella. "I got to get this done, so I can work our potion." said Isabella as she read more information but horcruxes.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 26, 2010 6:31 pm

"What other essays do we have?" she asked then put her elbow on the table resting her hand on her cheek useing her arm to suport her head. "all i can think of is Defence aginst the dark arts. i don't thing we have anything in charms or care of magicle creaters."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top