been far away for far too long
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

been far away for far too long Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

been far away for far too long

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

been far away for far too long Empty been far away for far too long

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 am

<P>Andrian walked casually down the street of London. The street was packed with lots of people as usual, doing shopping, taking a walk; just miding thier own buisness. It was a warm, spring evening; the sky was soon turning dark and the sun sat brightly in the horizon, shining half of it light onto the street. Andrian wore a blue v-neck shirt, a pair of jeans and boots with his favorite necklace he got from Sophia which he hadn't taken off. Andrian was quite tired, he had just finish work and just didn't feel like going back to his apartment to take a nap just yet. So he made his way to the coffee shop and decided to buy a mocca. When he finally made his way to the cafe, but before he could open the door he stumbled over as he accidentally bumped into a guy coming into the coffee shop at the same time he did. "Oh, sorry about that, " said Andrian, "You first," he spoke to the man. "No you first, i insist," said the man smiling at Andrian. "Oh alright then, thanks," said Andrian chuckling as he slipped his way into the coffee shop when suddenly he bumped into another person and this time it was a girl. </P>
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

been far away for far too long Empty Re: been far away for far too long

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 am

Sophia was in a small coffee shop having a mocca that she ordered seeing how Andrian gotten her addicted to drinking them. Chuckling to herself she seen she was out of her mocca coffee so she gotten up from her booth and headed towards the counter to buy her another one. "May I have another mocca please?"Sophia asked the guy at the counter as he nodded. As she waited for her mocca she started reading her book she brought from the bookstore across the street. As the guy at the counter set down her drink Sophia gotten out her muggle money and set it down on the counter.

"Keep the rest as a tip."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and then took a drink of her mocca. Not really paying attention to where she was walking she ran hardly to a guy landing hardly on the ground as her mocca went everywhere. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Sophia asked the guy softly. As she gotten up she looked at her black mini dress that had mocca all over it. Sighing to herself she pushed her curly jet hair of her eyes.

Soph's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 am

<P>Andrian felt the hot searing water splashing onto his shirt as the cup fell from the girls hand from the impact of him bumping into her. Andrian stumbled over once again, gasping in pain from the coffee. "Oh no," said Andrian, catching his feet again. "I'm fine, are you alright?" he asked her girl, looking down at her. "Oh, Sophia!" he said, happily grabbing onto her shoulders, gently and looked into her eyes. He never felt so happy to see her again, he hadn't seen her for a while ever since the incident at the party. "I am so sorry about that," he apologized to her.</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she seen it was Andrian who bumped into her. She knew she looked ridiculous and people were looking at her weirdly but honestly she could care less what other thought about her. "Hello Andrian love, I missed you."said Sophia softly as she hugged him and kissed him softly on the lips. As he apologized to her she shook her head. "It's ok love, I guess it was more my fault wasn't paying attention to where I was walking."said Sophia softly. "So what have you been up to?"Sophia asked him softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. As she seen some people looking at them she laughed her tinkling bell laugh again. "You want to sit down love? I think were making some people mad here by causing a scene."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 am

Andrian couldn't help but laugh with her as they had seen that they both bumped into each other. "I got to watch where I am going," said Andrian, grinning cheerfully at her. "That was twice today," he added afterwards. Andrian looked around and notice that some of them were staring at them as if they were both weird. He didn't really care, and he knew Sophia didn't as well. He just wanted to see Sophia, hear her voice once again and feel her in his arm.  "Hey." smiled Andrian, kissing her back passionately and hugging her. Andrian laughed when she said it was her fault. "I guess that makes the two off us, i've been way too tired lately from st. mungo i can barely keep up with everything right now." Andrian was glad to see Sophia again he missed her so much, he hadn't seen her since the arguement, he felt so embrassed about that, he had misheard Nikki and pissed her off. "Nothing, love. Just working, tweaking the car thats all," he smiled. It felt like months he hadn't seen her although it was only a few weeks. But he was glad she was here, all he wanted was to be here with her alone, no one else, no stress. "Yeah, we better sit down before we make a fool of ourself," replied Andrian, chuckling as he walked over to the chair in front of them and pulled it open for Sophia
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 am

As she followed him over towards a table she smiled as he pulled a chair out for her she smiled. "Thankyou love."said Sophia softly as she took a seat. "Do you want to order another mocca? seeing how I ruined your first cup you had probably all day."said Sophia softly. Sophia was glad to be in Andrian's arms again it felt like a forever to her when it was only a couple of weeks. "I know I already told you this, but I missed you like crazy."said Sophia as she snuggled against him. Sophia missed his touch, his hugs and kisses almost everything about him. "You know after this, maybe we can go back to my place for a nice relaxing bath how does that sound love?"Sophia asked him softly. Although Sophia didn't care what they did as long as she was with him. Her Andrian was her whole world now and without him she was liike a lost puppy without a home. "I love you Andrian."said Sophia softly as she closed her eyes sighing happily to herself even though they were both covered in mocca that they both spilled on them Sophia could care less right now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

"No problem, love. Anything for you," Andrian said flashing a cute, devilish grin as he walked over to his seat after pushing Sophia into the table. "I hadn't had a coffee yet," smirked Andrian, taking his seat next to her. "I should be asking you that," he laughed. "Considering that we are both wet from the coffee i made you spill," he chuckled. Andrian looked down at their wet, coffee stained shirts. He couldn't help but laugh to himself about how stupid they both looked. He would clean them up with magic but he knew he couldn't just wave his wand in front of the muggles. The minister wouldn't approve of it. "I miss you too, i'm sorry I ran away," he smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist as he snuggled with Sophia. "I miss you so much," he looked into her eyes. Andrian heart race rapidly against his chest when he heard what Sophia said. "I love you too, sweetie. Your my everything," he smiled and kissed her, then rested his head on top of her as she laid down on his shouders.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 am

Sophia shook her head and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. " I could use another cup, but I was more worried about you not getting yours and I told you love it was both our fault."said Sophia softly. "I would just use a spell to clean us up but were not in a place that allows it."said Sophia looking around as her chocolate brown eyes looked back at Andrian. "Besides, I like being more sweet for you it's makes things fun."said Sophia winking at him. "You didn't run away love, you just fed up with all the B.S. and so you went away for awhile which I don't blame you."said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't really run away but she did drink alot she has to admit. Sophia smiled brightly when he said she was his everything. "Your my everything to love, I don't want to lose you."said Sophia softly. Sophia loved Andrian and she meant it this time, she knew they were always meant to be for when she was with him she was happier.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am

<P>Andrian laughed and smiled at her. "Don't worry about me, i'll buy us both ones, two moccas right?" he asked her, he knew that Sophia liked Moccas just as he did. They were almost like a twin, they both loved the same thing. He smell the mocca on his clothes. Andrian remember that he had gotten Sophia addicted to coffee when he made her once a few weeks ago at his place. Now Sophia couldn't get enough of it. Andrian chuckled and looked around for a bit. "I know, I was going to as well but don't think the minister would approve," he said, looking back at her. "I think we can handle a few moment with coffee stain on our shirt," he smirked.  He didn't really care about it, he thought it was quite funny that they both are sitting here with cofee stain on their shirt. "We probably look like coffee addict though with coffee stain on us," he let out a small laugh. Andrian smiled when she said he didn't run away, he just had to get away from the bullsh**. "No, well kinda. I just had to get away for a bit, it was kinda my fault i wasn't thinking and misheard Nikki and pissed her off," he told her, he couldn't let Nikki take the blame anymore. He knew he had done the wrong thing to Nikki. "It doesn't matter though, It much more fun just u and me" he told her. "You won't lose me," he added afterwards.</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 am

Sophia nodded. " Ill always worry about you love, and yup two moccas love. "said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. Sophia nodded understanding how Robert would feel if he found out they did magic in front of muggles, he had enough to worry about right now. "I know we can love, but if I start nibbling on you I blame the mocca on you it's your fault you got me addicted to it!"said Sophia lauging her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia looked at herself and chuckled knowing Andrian was right. "Well... at lease we don't look like a bunch of drunks idiots that drunk to much beer or something!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia rolled her eyes at his reason. "You know, I love my sister to death but she gets pissed off alot at the smallest things."said Sophia sighing. That was one of the things Sophia hated about her sister, she needed to let go of the pass and move on but she didn't. Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and nodded. "Believe me love, it'll be more funnier you just wait and see."said Sophia winking at him. "I know I won't, but with everything going on now days it's hard not to think that.."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top