A long night that also comes with a long day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long night that also comes with a long day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long night that also comes with a long day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long night that also comes with a long day - Page 2 Empty Re: A long night that also comes with a long day

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

"We only have Charms and Defense Agianst the Dark Arts, which Charms isn't that hard but Defense is a pain."said Isabella sighing. As she kpet wriing her essay she looked at her parchment and smiled. "Yes, I'm almost done!"said IIsabella happily. "Were going to do our potion in the bathroom on the second floor, so no one will know but us."said Isabella. Not many people knew her and Arabella were werewolves and they didn't need to know that they were.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

A long night that also comes with a long day - Page 2 Empty Re: A long night that also comes with a long day

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Umm Issy." Arabella said it kindof seemed like something was bothering her. "last night in the woods there was a man. he didn't run away when he saw me. it was strange." she wispred the last part not wanting any one but her sister to hear. "it was like he knew what i was."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Fri May 28, 2010 3:12 am

Isabella looked up from essay and looked at her sister shocked when she told her that. "Maybe he was one of us, that was probably why he wasn't afraid." said Isabella shrugging. "Who knows,it could had been anything!"said Isabella as she returned to her essay. "There all done!"said Isabella happily as she closed her book and put it in her bookbag along with her essay.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 am

"yeah." she wispred "it was just all so strange. and though i didn't mean to.. i kind of attacked him. i couldn't stop my self. you know how we get when we are durning the full moon. i just hope i didn't hurt him to much."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:58 am

Isabella looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Oh Bella, please tell me you didn't hurt him!"said Isabella in a begging pleading voice. Isabella couldn't stand when her or her sister hurted anyone or anything. "I'll get this potion done as quick as I can, we don't need to hurt anyone else."said Isabella softly. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired of hurting animals and people."said Isabella softly. "I say we do in the bathroom on the second floor that way no one will know."said Isabella. Isabella didn't want anyone to know she was a werewolf and she was pretty sure her sister felt the same way.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 am

"i really hope i didn't either. i don't like our natuer when we turn into those monsters."arabella wispred. "i know why every one is so afrade of what we are and i hate that soo much." she really hated it even when she though about it she started to shake with anger and tears would form in her eyes her face turning a bbright red.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella M. Sanders Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 am

Isabella nodded. "I know what you mean Bella, I hate what I become when I'm a werewolf."said Isabella softly to her sister. "There probably afraid for they know what werewolves can do to people, like biting them and hurting them."said Isabella softly. "I hate it to Bella, I hate how they judge us just because of what we are!"said Isabella angrily as her eyes were flaming with anger.
Isabella M. Sanders
Isabella M. Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:47 pm

"Some even think they are better than us." Arabella said "to them its like we are just big dogs that kill stuff. we are much more than that though. we are human."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top