Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 am

"Oh good you have mastered protection spells. Do you remember when you and I raided that vampire stronghold where we found the ancient that turned me?" he asked "Well guess what hes still alive i made him and his friend fall asleep they are now happily on my payroll" he said bordly "Well engarde" he said flying forward and making a stab at her with perfect motion with years of fencing practice. To Sam this would have looked normal but to anyone else they would see a slash of silver as he used his vampire speed to move it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Miseria felt creeps running trough her back. Whatever he was turning into, this was not going to be good! She held her breathe, trying to figure out some plans what would just help her to make him suffer or whatever. Though, she didn't want to make him feel pain. He didn't deserve it, though, she was sure that he would kill her right here and right now if he wants. Luckily Ne'Os didn't want to hurt her as they didn't have anything to solve.

“Yeah, attack you when you put up the strong Protego Maxima up. Right. What do you think that I'm not reading or what?“ she rolled her eyes at him. Did Alester really think that she was that dumb and start bombing against the shield what she couldn't break down? She didn't put any shileds up and so she didn't try to attack him. Only an idiot would.
“Oh, don't hurry. I have free will on waiting while you recover...“ she shrugged at him. This game when she was playing professionally numbness was going out good. Actually she was worried about her baby. She didn't want it to die. Neither she did want Alester or Sam die. They were two innocent people!
But about Ne'Os she didn't knew much.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Alester laughed, true, the shield was intended for his protection but she would be a fool to attack him with it up... and he really didn't need it right now. The defensive properties of the potion would ward for this battle against most anything she cared to cast... he flipped the card face down and the shield disappeare like amirage that was never there.

Better then, more equal? He looked at his fingers, and felt the glow of the potion flowing through him, empowering him and giving him strength. He needed to get home to complete the healing, this was merely a stop gap measure to buy him time.

Then his gaze was distracted bu Ne'Os, he laughed as his joke from before manifested. He watched the parrying of swordflash for a moment before losing interest, his opponent was here in front of him. He twirled two cards on his fingertips, the Ace of swords, a great defense or offense card, and the Emperor. He was ready to counter, block, or attack as required...spells and charms formed on his lips as they passed through his mind. His strangely purple eyes glinted with mirth of the unknown and unexpected.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Sammy listened to the words that excaped his evil lips. "How am I suppose to believe a word that comes out of your mouth? Your so evil no that you would do anything to win this fight. Well I'm sorry but I'm not going to be that stupid and let your words effect me." Sammy said to him thinking about what he had said at the same time. The fact that he could remember things that happened between them ment that he was himself and not possesed. Then she saw him come after her, she moved with the same amount of speed that he had keeping his blade in view. She then used her daggers and thrust at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 am

"Oh trust me he doing well" he said blocking her attack and making a counter move "Shall we take this to the ground or shall we include all three demensions in this fight?" he asked smileing at her his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Miseria looked at Alester, scowling as he desided to remove the shield. No, she won't attack him. Not even when he was with no protection up. And she also didn't know that all this time, he was healing. She could say that he was using some kind of cards, but what did they say to him? It seemed that mostly they explained him what would happen. But it was only her theory.
When he looked away, Miseria did the same. She looked up at the sky where Sam and Ne'Os were. Why were they doing this? She has seen so many ex-fights, but this kind was the first time.

But soon after that, she had to look back at her opposite side. Why were both of them doing this? Fighting? She already got the fact that Alester was hungry for blood and power, so he wanted to have a fight? How fun. Anyways, she wasn't the one who would cast the first spell, so she waited for his desicion.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 am

Alester chuckled at the expression on her face, concentration yet wariness, reserve. He pulled out his entire deck; a rare motion indeed and began to shuffle through it quickly until the cards were a blur. He could tell you what each card was without looking at it --they each had an aura that was unique, the wands more neutral, swords ready to attack or defend, cups full of emotive power, and pentacles ready to go to work and the higher the value the higher their power, from deuce up through the Royals to Ace; the Major arcana cards each had a feeling that was only their own. He was trying out each card feeling them for the perfect one, a show not to attack but to show he was ready to fight at any sign of insistance. He had no allure to just go all out on her; besides he never revealed his true strengths this early in the game...he really was in no mind to attack her without provocation which was troubling because he knew he needed to cast off the pent up energy he had recouped with the potion. His eyes flashed with each card, sometimes silvery sometimes dark, once or twice reddish or golden... touching on the power each card held that he could tap into to direct his magick. His body was perfectly still, poised and ready for whatever motion he required... only his hands moved shuffling the cards rifling through them again and again, and his eyes watching all around him.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 am

Sammy growled and hissed back at Ne'Os with her fangs showing, her eyes turning black from the hatred she had for him. She counter attacked his counter, then flew back to the ground. "Come and get me you pethetic excuse for a vampire." Sammy said trying to tease him. She jumped into a tree awaiting his attack.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 am

"Oh dear me you seem to beleive i am a poor excuse for a vampire but my dear the funniest thing is i have united many vampyre clans and even made a treaty to stop the war between vampires and werewolves" he said as he gently landed in the clearing "I have written more rules on new age vampires than you can dream of i even established a honor system that we have been severly lacking" he said his silver sword shinningi n the moonlight "Oh dear sweet child" Said the voice of Ne'Os's maker "I have lived for a very long long time you understand how this fight will go if you run now you will live" Ne'Os shook his head slightly as he finished "Unfortunutly as you can see the problems with my body still exist i can not quiet the mind of the Maker" he said as he readyed his Sword for Sam's Coming Attack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Aurora walks out at night wondering. She notices others who were walking the same way she was. "Hello..." She spoke softly and very little as she walked on. She looks around and notices that a 2vs2 duel. She watches curriously.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top