A stroll in the Moonlight
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A stroll in the Moonlight Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A stroll in the Moonlight

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A stroll in the Moonlight Empty A stroll in the Moonlight

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Sophia woken up all hot and sweaty in her four poster bed in the Gryffindor Common room and sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Those nightmares never leave me."Sophia said softly to herself. As she looked at her watched that glowed in the dark it read midnight which made her sigh in defeat knowing it would take her awhile to go back to sleep. Deciding to take a walk around the forest, but in her animagus from for she hasn't been in her form in a long time. As she gotten dress quietly as she could she walked out of the dorms and shut the door quietly behind her. Looking around the empty common room she opened the portrait hole door and walked out of it quietly before she changed into her white wolf. Sophia could see perfectly fine at night in her wolf form. Running out to the forest until she finally made it she started walking slowly around it enjoying the soft wind blowing against her fur.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A stroll in the Moonlight Empty Re: A stroll in the Moonlight

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 pm

Mariana was sitting on the edge of the forest like she used to do every day where there was no rain reading a book without an idea of time.Even though it was dark she could still see the moon light lighning her book to the point where she was able to read it without problems. Her face was still pale enough that people started asking her if she was a vampire even though she wasn't. A white form ran through the grounds into the Forbidden forest. She put her opened book aside on the cold grass to see what the hell was going on. Then poof she stood up wondering what to do. Wolf form was too hard for her to notice so she decided to follow into the forest. "I could swear i saw something running.Lumos!" she said raising her wand dissappearing behind the trees to look for whatever it was. "Anyone in here?" she called out walking turning around every five seconds to see if anything was showing up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

"Oh crap, somewhere in here hide!"Sophia thought to herself as she hide in the shadows until she seen seen it was Mariana. As she slowly came out of the shadows she gave her a bark but it was a friendly bark which meant she was saying hello. Sophia was sure that Mariana didn't know she was a white wolf animagus for alot of people didn't know she was that and a vampire as well. Sophia sat down on a rock she looked at Mariana and tilted her head to the side to see if she would notice her. Sophia barked again telling her that she wouldn't hurt her and she was safe with her. Sophia looked around to see if anyone else was in here, if so they were both dead if they knew Sophia was an animagus.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Mariana was listening as something was definetly moving though something could be anything so she just looked around. Suddenly behind her she heard a bark and jumped turning the light at something that looked like a white wolf. "Good lord what the.." she said cursing looking at the polar wolf in the middle of the forbidden forest. It didn't seem like it was going to hurt her because it just sat there like a dog. She raised an eyebrow. "God i seriously need a doctor." she muttered turning around like she was going to leave though that wasn't her intention. "Where did you come from?>" she said touching him to make sure she wasn't going nuts. Or at least more nuts then she already was. Her skin was almost as pala as the wolf's fur.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 pm

If Mariana could talk to animals she would of understood Sophia's barking which was telling her she was coming from the school and just needed to get away. Giving her a 'I'll be right back' look Sophia jumped down from the rocks and walked into the hidden trees and transformed back into her human self. Walking back where Mari was she tilted her and looked at her confused. "Mari, what are you doing out here?"Sophia asked her calmly and softly. Sophia didn't know if Mari found found that she was the white wolf or not but it really didn't matter right now. Sophia looked at her best friend and it looked like she was almost as pale as herself. which wasn't good when she wasn't a vampire. "Mari, are you ok?"Sophia asked her softly as she sat down beside and looked at her with worry in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Mariana removed her hand once the white wolf jumped from the rock into the forest and turned around quickly. This day is getting more crazy every moment. she said as suddenly Sophia walked out of the forest. Her mind was working too slow for the moment though Mariana would eventually remember that Sophia was an animagus aswell. And Mariana would remember they were both animaguses. "I could ask you the same Sophi. Don't know i thought i saw..." she interupted in the middle of the sentence "Nothing." she muttered more quietly. Sophia could think she has gone crazy like it was true. "I'm fine how about yourself?" she replied knowing that sounded pretty apsurd considering to how she looked like.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 am

Sophia shrugged when Mari asked why she was out here herself. "Oh I been having alot of nightmares lately, but nothing I can't handle."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at her confused when she said she thought she seen something and said nothing. "No what did you see?"Sophia asked her curiously wanting to know what she seen and if she seen it. " I'm ok, would be better if these nightmares will leave me alone but I think Ne'Os haunted them inside me."said Sophia sighing. "Maybe I need one of those dreamless potions or something."said Sophia shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Mariana wasn't much impressed about nightmares. "Nightmares? Yeah i started having them too since the battle in the Ministry. That's why i stopped sleeping.." she replied adding the last part more for herself. More she slept, her dreams were turning more and more into nightmares. "Doesn't matter. It was probably a product of my imagination." she added shrugging her shoulders like she got used to it. "Ne'Os?That scum who calls himself a vampire is not going to rest untill he is dead. Can vampires die?" she asked knowing that sounded apsurd, but was better to ask. "Maybe Andy can give you some. After all he is a healer.." she suggested.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 am

"Then were in the same boat then, but mine didn't start happening until after I woken up from my coma when he tried to kill me."said Sophia softly. "Ok if you say so, but I wouldn't think your crazy if you told me what you saw I knew you every since we were little have a ever called you crazy?"Sophia asked her smiling. Sophia nodded when she asked if vampires can die. "Yes we can, but it takes alot to kill us but it can be done."said Sophia softly as she shook at the thought of that. "Have you ever had that feeling that someone after you but you don't know who it is?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 am

"Well unfortunatly i didn't fall in coma.I was perfectly awake so yeah.." Mariana replied not really thinking before saying which was not really a good thing. "Here i saw this.." she muttered only to satisfly Sophia's curiousity turning into a white wolf and back in period of five seconds. "I know i am crazy lunatic, but that's not so unusual these days.." she added retrieving balance on her feet. "I don't have that feeling because i actually know someone is after me. Death Eaters that killed my parents i saw one of them. He almost killed me,but miracly i survived thanks to..." she replied stopping again in the middle of the sentence. Continuing to Matt would eventually lead to her attraction to Sophia's new father.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top