Taking a stroll in the moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a stroll in the  moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a stroll in the moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a stroll in the  moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open) Empty Taking a stroll in the moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Ne'Os walked along the rooftops of london slightly remembering a movie called mary popinns. he rolled his eyes and kept walking it was night. The moon was full and shined on him. He wore large red dramatic robes that trailed behind him. He was partly hunting but also looking for someone. A child he had a thing for childrens blood. So sweet and innocent much less sour than a adults blood.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll in the  moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open) Empty Re: Taking a stroll in the moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Matt had been watching Ne'os wondering when the right time would be to strike. He hadn't taken his blood tonight, he hoped Ne'os had some. Or at least managed to not kill someone in the haste for it, what was he saying. He scaled the wall and was standing right in front of Ne'os. His dark cloak billowing in the wind, his hair everywhere. "Hello Ne'os," he said with a tinge of anger in his voice. "What brings you here?" He looked around, nobody seemed to be around. "Sophias made a great recovery thanks for asking, except for one little problem," he began to pace in front of him. "She can't really remember much.."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll in the  moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open) Empty Re: Taking a stroll in the moonlight (Chirstabelle,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

"Well you see i take pride in wiping memorys it causes confusion and chaos for the spirit. but i see she lived well it is of no matter to me" he said "And what am i doing here well you see there is a small child about a mile from here but his sweet sweet blood you can smell it from here take a wiff yourself" he said gesturing at the air around them. Ne'Os was going to try to set off a blood frenzy in matt if he could. Ne'Os knew Matt would likley forget about him to get a human.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 am

Matt had only now realized the scent in the air. His eyes widened but he shook his head, how much longer could he take it. "Well unfortunately for you, there wasn't much chaos or confusion," Matt said looking at Ne'os. "I managed to bring her memory back." he finished drawing his wand. "You really shouldn't mess with a mans daughter," Matt said angrily. "Stupefy!" he yelled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 am

"Protego" said Ne'Os bordly the elder wand in his hand in seconds the spell was instantly absorbed by a gold shield. "Matt Matt Matt" he said "you should really keep your spell silent..not that it would do you much good im always in your mind" he said "Now if you excuse me i have a child to find" he said walking passed matt. Using the elder wand to kick up a breeze carying the scent of the childs blood even more strongly to them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

Matt growled and looked at Ne'os as he passed. The smell hit him again and his eyes flashed black but then back to normal greyish. "A spell is a spell," he said. "I'm minister, I can do what I like really." he added following Ne'os putting his wand away. "Listen, now isn't the time for fighting." he said catching up to him. He looked at Ne'os and the scent grew stronger, his mouth was watering now. "Now is the time for hunting," he said winking. "I have first dibbs," he added chuckling and speeding up towards the scent. He would trick Ne'os, he kept his thoughts fake however so Ne'os wouldn't find out.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes and followed. He waved his wand again his long red robes quickly burned off to reveal a leather outfit with two daggerso n his belt "The child wont be killed let that be clear and i will wipe his mind of the experience after i heal his wounds as much as you may beleive me to be souless no one should live with that" he said still holding onto the Elder wand just incase this was a trap.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top