A leisurely stroll
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A leisurely stroll Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A leisurely stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A leisurely stroll Empty A leisurely stroll

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

The day was warm and sunny. The wind was flowing around calmly and it was blowing in Mairposa's hair. Her hair was down and like usual she wore boy's clothing. She was walking around Hogsmeade, looking for something to do. Now she had a lot of time on her hands. The summer had begun and no more Hogwarts for now. What was she supposed to do for the summer? Knowing her parents, they would spend the summer trying to convince her to wear girl's clothes and to go with them on vacation. But she would say what she had been saying since she was a third year, she would say no. She didn't want to go on vacation as much as she used to. They never went to anyplace Mariposa wanted to go anymore.

Mariposa sighed and continued to look around. She walked into Honeydukes for a while and bought some canies she really liked. She had a soccer ball with her as well. Just in case she found someone who would be willing to play with her. She loved soccer, it was the only sport she really liked, even if it was a muggle game. She liked Quidditch too, but she didn't really like to play it. But maybe next year she would join the team, who knows. As she walked away from Honeydukes she kicked the ball around expertly(she had been playing since she was 9) and when she tried to perform a trick she had never really succeeded in doing, the ball flew in the wrong direction in front of her, and hit the person who was walking in front of Mariposa.

When the ball neared the girl Mariposa closed her eyes. She flinched a little when she heard the impact, and she opened her eyes again. That's what she got for trying to perform that trick again. Darn her father for showing her the trick, look where it got her. She had injured a person. Now when she got home, she was surely going to put the blame on her father. But right now she had to pay attention to the little girl she injured. Mariposa ran to the little girl and lowered herself tot eh ground. "Are you alright?" she asked the girl. "Y-yes, I'm fine." the girl replied. Mariposa sighed and smiled at the girl. She looked her over and noticed the little girl wasn't a Hogwarts student and her clothes were tattered and her face was all dirty. "What's your name? And where are your parents?" she asked the girl.

"I'm Jeimy. And I don't have parents. Well not anymore." the little girl replied. Mariposa looked at Jeimy with a sad expression on her face. She wondered where her parents were. "What do you mean 'not anymore'?" she asked her. Jeimy lowered her face and began to tear up. "My-my parents died. In an accident." she said softly. Mariposa gasped softly when Jeimy said her parents had died. "Oh, I'm sorry Jeimy." she placed her hand on the little girl's head and gently rubbed it. She smiled again and looked at the soccer ball next to her. "Want to come play soccer with me?" she asked Jeimy, picking up the soccer ball. "Okay. But I've never played... soccer." Jeimy told Mariposa. Mariposa lit up at that statement. "That's alright. I'll teach you." she said smiling."Oh, and my name's Mariposa." she added, and she helped Jeimy get up. They both began to walk towards the clearing a little after Hogsmeade.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top