Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Samantha stayed in the air, she didn't trust Ne'Os. She watched as they conversed over Alesters wounds. She could tell by the look on their faces that Alester was very able to heal himself. So she stared Ne'Os down awaiting his return to the sky. She hoped that Miseria would take the time now to flee and save the life of her child and herself. Sammy could protect herself against Ne'os, but if the Alester kid stayed she would need the help then. Sammy put her wand facing up in front of her as a sign of 'I'm ready when you are', towards Ne'Os. She thought of some spells that she could use while waiting for Ne'Os to return to the skys.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 pm

OT: You can go ahead right now Very Happy I have nothing to say ^^
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

((Argh Miseria, your response would help me post! Are you staying or going? If you don't leave I shall remain; if you choose to flee now respectfully with head held high I shall exit the topic too... So relegated to waiting on you then... ))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Miseria scowled at both of them. She heard every word what Alester had said. Yes, strangely she had offered him help after injuring him herself. It was quite strange, but she was a Huffepuff, and that they knew that she was pregnant, didn't disturb her at all. That could be a ticket sometimes, but right now, she didn't use it. Once again, she looked at Samantha and smiled at her weakly. "I won't leave you alone," she whispered to her, before looking back at Ne'Os and Alester.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:45 am

((Thank you!! Sorry but I really was relegated to your reaction to make my own... ))

Alester grinned weakly as he heard Miseria comment she was staying, loyalty he could respect even at a foolish cost. He flicked his eyes towards Morningstar and the Wyvern was gone faster than his eyes could follow. He understood the need of his bondmate and master and headed for supplies. ALester had been considering this a night for a quiet walk through the forest; the expectation of this degree of trouble had not crossed his mind, a factor that would not happen twice. He would not be unprepared next time, and truth be told he could have accioed the vial he had sent Star after but the Wyvern was growing restless and he wasn't sure how much longer the creature would refrain from attacking on its own. The trip to the dungeons would cool him down as well as retrieve the needed potion.

Cold black eyes surveyed the scene again, Ne'Os was close, Samantha hovered over the treetops ready to fight, apparently with everything she had and to teh death if need be, and Miseria stayed --remaining loyal to her housemate. It appears my presence is required here yet... I like to keep things even, and two on two is always better than two on one, even for one as adept as you appear to be Ne'Os. His chest had stopped bleeding, and the blood had begun to dry in cracking rivulets now. He had not been seriously injured, but shock was always a consideration. The healing potion was merely a formality to buy him time to get home and repair the slash on his chest; and to keep him in this battle.

His face was set in a thin gash of lips and narrowed eyes, his loyalty had been chosen; now he would stand by his decision to remain at Ne'Os' side. He pulled a new card from his deck The ace of wands; and stood ready to cast his next spell a nice little one which would only help establish his style of long range fighting... if they had not guessed his affinity yet. His eyes glinted like black diamonds as the shape of Star reappeared in the clearing dropping a thin vial into Alester's outstretched hand. His shrill cry warned Alester that he had not cooled down at all, but had actually become angrier at being sent on a messenger's unnecessary errand. Black eyes turned again to look at the opposition. He uncorked the vial and held it up as if offering a toast, To your health he sneered.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

"Indeed" said Ne'Os taking a step into the air and then glided back up to meet sam and thinkngi, Obliviate as he aimd the elder wand at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Miseria bit stronly her lip. She could almost feel the taste of her own blood on her tongue, but she couldn't turn her eyes away from Alester. He was acting brave, no doupt of that, but this was all wrong! He choosed the dark side. She, who has always been thought to be good and help other people, couldn't see the reason why would he do that. What did Ne'Os promise to him? Was it really immortality?
Yes, she knew that Slytherins were always stubborn and they never learn from their mistakes before it's too late.

She would've shook her head as she heard his voice again. “Atleast you've stopped bleeding,“ she had to remark in a quiet voice. She just had to play... brave. That was all. Probably then he'd just stop being stupid and leave the evil vampire once?
Then she looked at the vial what he was holding and she took a deep breathe. She didn't even know what was in there as she couldn't feel the smell of it. Sighing quietly, she pushed her blue hair away and looked back at Samantha, waiting for her actions.

What would she do. Yes, she couldn't stop repeating to herself that Ne'Os was stronger than the vampire who was her housemate, but she couldn't just leave her here. Not now. If Ne'Os would win, he'd just rip her apart in many pieces. And she wouldn't allow it! Never! Then she looked back at Alester and grinned at him. “Well, bottoms up, my dearest!“ she encouraged him. Why not? If he really wanted it that much, why would she stop? She didn't even know him. She was just one simple pregnant fighter who will stay here in case if help was needed.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Alester smirked, Ne'Os had gone back to his own fight, and Alester was left to deal with the opponent who just couldn't leave. He understood loyalty, but he also knew how he weighed sacrifice; was the potential sacrifice of an unborn worth the price of loyalty? Apparently so to this wolfling. He tipped the vial toward his lips and the silvery liquid slid down his throat burning worse than the strongest liquor. He closed his glinting black eyes and swollowed the last dregs silently never once showing how it passed the burning throughout his entire body.

She had been correct, the bleeding had stopped now and the burning concentrated mostly on his chest, where he was injured. He opened his eyes which were crystalline purple now. His form had a warmth coursing through it. He could have summoned anything, and yet it was a mere strengthening and revitalizing potion. Mostly a combination of herbs and organics with vitamins and healing properties. Potions was one of his most deplorable studies, but healing potions he could always concoct successfully. He looked at the scenario again with renewed energy and clarity. Star was hovering close by still disgruntled, and Alester smiled widely at him revealing his teeth in a sneering expression. soon, my pet, soon.

He turned his unearthly pirple eyes on the girl, in his fingers he twirled the card he had drawn, should he attack or should he wait? She had not attacked him again, and well could have when he was weakened. Now at more than full strength he was ready to put a little more force behind his charms and spells. He discarded the card he had selected and pulled the emperor, a card of pure power, from the deck instead. So then wolfling, the grounds are yours, attack me if you can; I think I am in the mood to play. The silver shield reappeared as he whispered protego maximus and he held it loosely askew in front of him. It was bigger this time, large enough he had it propped against the ground and could easily step behind it if need be. He chuckled darkly as he considered conjuring a sword too to complete the look of warrior.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 am

"Oh Samantha lets fight as vampires and not as students of the arcane and impossible" he suggested tucking the elder wand safly away and taking out a Silver Rapier with a gold handel. He smiled at her as he threw the sword to his right arm. The arm suddenly changed into silver the Emof crest was etched into the precious metel. And even more intresting was the ruby amulet that was his horcrux. "Like it my love? its very new thanks to the minister. but its just as effective as the old one and look my horcrux is inside it. Yes thats right not even the ministry of magic is safe from me" he said his eyes pure black his skin ghostly pale his faceial skin formed along the bones so he looked even more dead.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

Sammy watched as Ne'Os rose back into the air aiming a spell at her. She got out of the way of it using her flying and vampire speed. She turned back around to see Ne'os pulling out a silver Rapier. But what caught her eye was the fact that his arm was silver too. He had lost his arm, her stomach turned from the different emotions going through her. The first one was pain, not for her but for the man she use to love, the other was happyness. That meant that someone was able to take a chunk off of him, which meant that he wasn't proan from failing some how. But when Sammy heard him say love she could help herself from getting alittle angry. She closed her eyes to keep from crying. "Don't you ever call me love again. I hate you and always will. You deserve to die, right now, by my hand." Sammy said feeling the tears betray her. She opened her eyes, wiped the tears away then pointed her wand at herself. She perfomed a protection spell then pulled out a couple of daggers. In the left hand she had the daggers in the right was her wand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top