Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Sammy lay there long enough to understand that Ne'Os was going to take advantage of this poor little boy if she layed there and let it happen. She gained just enough energy to stand up and talk. "Ne'os. You and I have unfinished buisness. Do not toy with this boy when you can have the full course meal. Boy if you are looking for power then you have come to the right place. But with which power are you looking. My good power or his evil power. Do not be decieved by his good looks and charming behaviour. He is evil to the core. I on the other hand would never do you wrong. I am weak now and I appoligize for my behaviour a second ago." Sammy said making sure that the boy understood that Ne'Os was not someone to mess with and that she could protect him if he were to help her. If not and he was on Ne'Os's side then it looked like death was not far off. Sammy was going to need a friend for help when this was over.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Ne'Os pulled a vial of blood from a pocket and threw it to sam "Oh please my ex love stay silent this one is a slytherin all we want is dark power. and i am the person for that. I have kileld the dark lord myself and have the elder wand. besides how good is a vampire?" he asked rolling his eyes at sam's little speech she was not as good as she claimed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Alester chuckled at them, this was going to be quite interesting; indeed this was why Star had lead him to this place. He weighed their words; The full course meal, so they were vampire... apparently both of them. He looked at the girl, she called him boy when he had divulged his name, disrespect of a high order... and although she had sivulged the male's name she had not offered her own. On the other side, he had not offered his name in good kind either.

Secretive they both were. Ne'Os, you speak true when you say we lust for dark power. I have not been above the dirtying of my hands on occasion when the need arises; His grin turned dark, his eyes flashing silvery again, I seek answers as much as power. I have my own vendetta to settle in the death of my father. He flipped the card around looking at the figure on its face. The origional Tarot deck of Alester Crowley, whom he was named after. The price of this deck was death, and he sought the one who imposed the wage.

He pulled two more cards out of the deck holding one in his right hand with the Magician, and the other in his left. The Moon in his left, the Devil in his right. He turned the cards, so they could see themWhat does this mean? Tell me true and I will make my decision who I should follow.

Morningstar settled onto his shoulder as he waited, the wyvern would impose the final judgement choice.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:35 pm

OT: They said that it's not full moon so... Smile

Miseria looked up in the sky, at the new moon what was decorating the dark path with the million stars. She knew that these were the last days before she will transform into the cursed creature. She knew that once she even attacked someone, but who?
Taking the sight away from the dark sky, she looked at the forest. Then she put her hand on her little growing belly, snorting at herself. Maybe this strange round will end because of her pregnancy? She didn't knwo how would pregnant werewolfs transform. If they would!

She entered the forest, looking around.
Strangely she loved this darkness. Though this forest was full of danger, she loved it. And it was always surrounding her with the big and old trees. If she could speak with the plants, probably every tree would whisper her a little history.

Suddenly she stopped, as she heard voices. Scowling, she looked around, trying to figure out who were there. Yes, she knew one voice, but from where? Curiosity was taking over her mind already, and she started getting closer to the voices. Then she took her wand, and whispered Lumos. She made few steps more, and sighed quietly. There was Samantha, her housemate, one Slytherin, and the guy who was on the “Wanted“ list by ministry.

Then she turned her pale, almost vampire like face back at the only girl who was standing there. And what she saw, was shocking. The pack of blood was still in her sight, when she tryed to breathe normally. Though, she was scared, and getting paler with every moment, Ne'Os looked like a real snow prince next to her. Finally she got her voice back, and coughed, trying to get back her confidence.

“Samantha... what are you doing here?“ she asked a silly question, trying to sound really serious.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Sammy grabed the vial of blood that Ne'Os threw at her, she drank it with haste. She finished the blood and gained alittle color to her skin. She hated how she needed the blood so much. Suddenly she heard her own name being spoken. She turned her head to see Miseria standing nearby. She knew this girl from being in the same house and she was also a potters army member. But how did she know to be out her now, either way it was good to have help. "Miseria, come stand next to me please. I need your help." Sammy said pulling her wand out and pointing it at Ne'Os. She knew that niether her nor Miseria was a match for Ne'Os. But it was the presents of the other boy that she was hoping to persuade. So as she heard the boy say that he wanted the truth in order to deiced which side to take she smiled. She spoke before Ne'Os could. "Well Alester, My name is Samantha Burns. This here is Ne'Os Emof, my ex-husband. We are vampires. He is evil, which I have already said, and there is no way for me to tell you how I am the good one. I am just going to have to try and make you understand how being with Ne'Os is not the answer. He has killed people, he tryed to kill me and my bestfriends. He will tell you that he will help you with whatever it is that you want but in the end he will betray you and try and kill you. The only thing he wants is his own power. Yes he killed Voldemort, I was there when it happened but that does not mean that he is good. I hope that the power you are looking for, is to help with whatever you are searching for. But please do not let that power rule you." Sammy said hoping that this was enough to persuade him, she then looked over at Miseria for help.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Miseria stared at Samantha, then at Ne'Os and then at the other guy. When she heard the vampire speaking again, she felt confusement. How could she come there when Samantha had just drank the blood? Maybe she was thirsty? But then again, she didn't attack the Slytherin, who was standing right next to them.
Twirling her wand in her fingers, she nodded quietly, and came closer, being careful at the same time. She was ready for an attack, but when it didn't come, Samantha started talking.
Surprise in her grew more with every word what she had just said.

She finally made her way with the slow steps next to Samantha, and stood there, looking at Ne'Os. It was really surprising that only one vampire could be the reason for such a mess. Of course he did everyone a favor. He killed the Dark Lord. But now there were the Death Eaters who probably wanted a revenge, and that made things even worst!
She swallowed hardly, trying to think clearly now. Yes, he was stronger than both of them. Like, they were just students, and she didn't know if the boy named Alester was on their side, too. He was a Slytherin! Miseria wouldn't even be impressed if he'd step closer to Ne'Os, pointing his wand at both of them.

Anyways, she was ready to help Samatha, wether she was a vampire or not. They were both housemates, and she was loyal, though, as well in danger right now. It was a clear suicide being there, and she wasn't even a gryffindor to risk. But something said in her that she had to do this.
Slightly, she pulled her blue hair away from her face, biting her pierced lip, and waiting for the next steps.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

"Sam you bring a werewolf here?" he asked "You know that she cant help you to fight me there is a treaty between vampires and werewolves and while members of the confderacy still exist it is not destroyed" he said pulling a scroll written in blood from a pocket in his outfit. Ne'Os looked at the cards "The devil could be that of evil the moon good. or it could simple mean vampire and werewolf. maybe your destined to be one of us..i could help you become a vampire" he said giving a evil smile his fangs showing. he used his telekenisis to draw both the daggers on his belt ready to send them at Sam and Miseria. "Lets not make this a problem" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Alester shook his head sadly. Your claims of good and evil mean little to me, I rely on the cards..!

The Magician card: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Magician

The Moon card: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Moon

The Devil Card: Stroll in the moonlight: or "How to Walk a Dragon" (open) - Page 2 Devil

He watched the other girl approach as he finished speaking and saw her hesitation. He noticed her only with his eyes not knowing where he stood as yet. Star stretched one wing in a bored tone that gave many implications and Alester smiled at him. He stood alone, Samantha had an ally and Ne'Os stood on the other hand.

It didn't surprise Alester when Ne'Os pulled his daggers out ready to fight, it was what he might have done, save he was not on either side and being new to Hogwarts didn't know of the treaty. So there was a warring faction and yet these girls stood together, Star found it intriguing also.

Ne'Os you speak more truth than you know. But I do not think it means destiny. The Moon and the Devil; intersting you see them as opposing forces, symbols of werebeings and vampiric kind. The Moon actually represents knowledge to be obtained at the right time. The Devil is simply knowing your own limitations and being unbound by this knowledge. Interesting they came up though... The three cards began to glow in his hand as he poured his magick into them.

A little blood to be spilled for a little knowledge? That is one choice; or let the girls go and we can converse. You have a keen mind, albeit one tracked at the moment-- I would hear more of what you think. His response wasn't to save the girls. but he was curious to hear about this war and of the contingencies; he felt Ne'Os could give him more of the answers he sought than the girls who were unsure.

((OOC: there are the cards... just so you know; I should have posted them earlier sorry!.. you shall learn it is integral for Alester, these cards are everything to him...))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Miseria looked back at Ne'Os, scowling at him even more. “You are so confident about yourself,“ she whispered, knowing that the vampire will hear her. Probably everyone would. But that didn't bother her. She was still staring at him and then at the daggers. Telekensis! How genius! She rolled her eyes. Strangely, when it was dangerous situation, she got her sarcastic side back. Why was that? She had to be serious!
“Be careful with those, vamp-boy. You can cut yourself,“ she grinned at him.

She wasn't afraid anymore and that made her day. Why would she? Though, he was strong and probably he'd kill her with one hit.
Suddenly she looked back at Alester, biting her lip again. So he was on His side!
She held her wand strongly, waiting for an attack, or something what would make her move away from this spot. She was so ready for it!
But then the cards started glowing? What was that? New kind of dark magic?
Great, what did she get herself into Now?!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Sammy rolled her eyes at the fact that Ne'Os was using his daggers again. How many times now did he try and kill her with those. She was just as fact as him when it came to speed, or maybe he forgot that. But Sammy didn't care about some stupid confederacy treaty for vamps and werewolfs. "Ne'Os when are you going to learn that a stupid little treaty isn't going to keep me from killing your evil ass." Sammy said looking up at Alester now. "Alester I don't know what else to tell you, obviously you rely on your little cards to much. But they won't tell you what has happened between me and Ne'Os or what evil or goodness resideces inside of me and miseria and Ne'Os. So what you need to do is just get out of here, protect yourself from his evilness and let me and miseria kill him in peace. I'm tired of all this wait and see, I want his blood on my hands now. He deserves to die for the things he has done to me." Sammy said letting the black in her eyes to brighten, the weakness from the little blood she's had to make her control weaken.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top