A new life - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life - Page 10 Empty Re: A new life

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 am

Nick was gone for a little over and hour. There was blood covering his face. He threw the groceries down quickly and yelled so loudly for Quelyn it shook the house. She looked frightened when she came down. "Is your father's name Jack" he shouted as he turned down the blaring television. Blood was pouring out of his nose at an alarming rate.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 am

"Y-yes" Jacquelyn stuttered her eyes narrowing as she was confused by his inquirement of her father. As she answered the young girl went in and got a wet rag for nick which she carefully rung out before presenting g to him. "Y-you a-are bleeding a l-lot." She said getting the feeling she needed to expline her actions. "I was named Jacquelyn after my parents. After mommy died I refused to answer to that shortening my name to Quelyn." She whispered quietly. "What is goin on?" The young girl raved at the blood that was flowing from nicks head.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:21 am

Nick quickly and rudely took the rag from Quelyn. "Well I was at the store and your father hit me in the face because I wouldn't give you back. Your not going back. You are mine and he won't treat you right" Nick explained. His face was clean but blood was still pouring from his nose. He also had a bruise on his left cheek.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 am

"Are you okay?" She asked moving back to the kitchen where she got a paper towel and rolled it up. She had to stop the blood that was flowing from his nose or it was going to drive her bonkers. "Here," she said quietly, "place it in your mouth between your top lip and your gum. It should stop the bleeding." Quelyn looked at the door behind nick. "Where is he at?" She asked about her father worried he might have fallowed nick. She did t like that he had hurt nick and though she was scared and worried she was even more so angered by what had happened she could have prevented the actions that had led to nick being hurt. "Why did you leave me here?" She asked quietly
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 am

The blood stopped by the time Quelyn brought a paper towel. "I don't know or care about where he his. I apperated so he wouldn't have followed me" Nick pulled Quelyn into a hug. "Promise me you won't leave. I love you Quelyn" he told her. With Quelyn still in his grasp he explained. "I just had to think about things. Besides it would have been worse if you came" Nick began to cry out of fear he would lose Quelyn.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 am

"Why would I leave?" Was all Quelyn could say as she was enveloped in nicks arms. "I couldn't even think about leaving you." She thought about how he had said it would have been worse if she had been there but she couldn't help but to disagree. "I could have stiped him from hitting you."she whispered putting her own arms around nick and laying her head on his shoulder glad she had not lost him like she had lost so many others.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 am

"Your father might take you away." Nick said through tears. He picked her up and carried her to his room and laid down. She comforted him and helped him relax. Sorta like Cecilia did. "I just need to settle down and relax. Then we'll do something" he told her. He buried his face in his pillow and cried.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 am

"You won't let him." Quelyn whispered ," will you?" She curled up in her side s she lay as close to nick as she possibly could without being on top of him. She blinked back a few times before her eyes finally closed and her arms snaked around nick. "I would never leave you by my own choice." She said quietly trying to think of a way to help nick. She had never been in a situation like this before
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"He would have to kill me first" he told her. Nick was very protective of Quelyn. "So what do you want to do today" he asked, changing the subject to a more pleasant one. "We could play hide and seek. Or go somewhere. Oh I also saw you cleaned the dishes. Thank you. But you didn't have too" Nick said, offering some suggestions.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:00 pm

"What else could we do?" Quelyn asked. She didn't want to play hide-and-seek, as it was never much fun, and she didn't know of anywhere she could go. Her bottom lip jutted out as she tried to think. All the thinking was making her head hurt, it was even harder than being in class. Looking at Nick, Quelyn felt the urge to ask him a question that had been on her mind for a few days. "Am I pretty?" she asked quietly. When she thought of pretty girls she saw smiles and happiness, but she didn't see that in herself. How could she be pretty if she was not smiling or happy? There was a boy she had in mind when she thought of this though. She felt like she really liked him and wanted him to like her but didn't know what to do.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top