A new life - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life - Page 12 Empty Re: A new life

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am

"We'll go out to a place I loved as a child " he explained. The place he was thinking of was Chuckie E Cheeses. The place had skeeball and arcade games galore. He was sure Quelyn would love it. He went into the bathroom and started a bath. As water filled the tub he threw multiple plastic boats into it. He wasn't sure if kids still did that, but oh well. He left the room and said. "Quelyn the bath is ready" before he went downstairs.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 am

It was not long before Quelyn was ready to leave. After she was clean she had put on shorts and a top that read good girl gone vampire on the front. "I'm ready," she said skipping down stairs to nick, and she almost was. She had done everything bit brushed her hair that was in a slightly tangled mess as it hung in wet dripping strands down her back. The younger girl skiped over to Nick giggling as she did so. "What is this place like? What is it?" She asked a strand of every question she could think of.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Nick led Quelyn back into the bathroom where he blowdried and brushed her hair. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for her aswell, it would be cold outside and he got something for her just in case. He apperated to the arcade. A lady stamped Quelyn and Nick's hand with a purple number stamp. Nick gave Quelyn a cup with one hundred tokens. "Go on and play. I'm going to get our lunch" he said quietly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

"What are these?" Quelyn asked Nick as she stared down at the cup with tokens in it. "How am i suppose to play with them?" She had never heard of such a strange concept of playing with coins. She watched as nick went off to get lunch and wondered what she was supposed to do. then she looked at the other kids around her who were playing and having fun. Turning her head to look back at Nick she couldn't find him. Finding it harder to breath she moved towards the direction he had disappeared two. "Nick?" She called quietly as she looked for him. Her ownly though being 'what if daddy showed up here too?' "Nick!" she began to panic as she looked for him
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:40 am

Nick practically sprinted like an nfl running back when he heard Quelyn scream for him. He ran into her and lifted her into the air. "Settle down. I'm here, I'm here. What's wrong" Nick assured. As he looked around he saw a lot of people. Maybe she was scared of all the people around her and she couldn't see Nick anywhere. Quelyn didn't like being in crowds of people. Nick just thought she may be ok. He gently stroked her hair and waited for her to settle down.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:51 am

The girls arms automatically wrapped around nick when she heard his voice. "I couldn't find you, and I kept thinking about what happened earlier," she whispered as she hugged him. Quelyn burrowed her face into the crook of his neck a few tears ex camping from her eyes and falling into his shoulder. "There were so many people and I couldn't find you. I had no clue what to do with the coins you gave me. I was alone and scared." She said quietly. Now Jacquelyn felt silly for the way she had reacted. He was fine and had only left her for a few seconds, but she had felt exposed and vaunerabe.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 am

Nick carried her over to the skee ball machine. He inserted a token into the small slot. The big brown balls dropped down the clear chute. He placed on in Quelyn's hand after he set her down. "Now roll it quickly up the ramp and into a hole" he explained. He threw one himself and it went into the hole marked 10,000. Then he gestured for her to try.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 am

Quelyn watched carefully as Nick showed her how to play one of the many games around her. She looked down at the ball he placed in her hand then at the hole in which he had landed his ball in. Rolling the ball up the ramp as he had done she watched quietly as it went up and landed in the twenty point ring. "What is the point of this game?" She asked looking up at him and tilting her hand to the side. She wondered why the other kids around her were playing it so happily where to her it seemed rather boring and pointless to roll the ball at the rings. "It's to simple." She stated quietly.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top