A new life - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life - Page 11 Empty Re: A new life

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 pm

A moment of sadness entered Nick's soul as Quelyn asked if she was pretty. If Quelyn had questioned this then she would have thought of a reason why. Maybe she was being bullied over her looks. Or maybe she liked a boy. Nick smiled. "Yes Quelyn you are pretty. Why do you ask" he asked, knowing the reason.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 pm

"It's nothing," Jacquelyn said quietly, "There is just there is this guy. He's a Hufflepuff, and a second year." She blushed slightly as she talked about the boy. "But, how can i be pretty if i'm not smiling all the time?" She asked looking up at Nick with her big sad eyes. "I don't know if he knows I exsist," She said quietly. The eleven year old looked to young to be interested in boys, as she looked almost as if she were five, but she seemed rather mature for her age. Or that is what she thought when she looked at herself. "How do i tell if he knows i'm there?" she asked quietly.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 pm

"Awww Quelyn. Well you don't have to smile to be pretty. Just next time your with him drop your books or fall or something. See what he does. But always let the boy ask. Your room is also for one person. No alone time. Living room only" Nick said all at once. He stood up and an uneasy feeling came to him. Quelyn and boys. Nobody would hurt Quelyn, not while he was there.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 pm

"Why would anyone else be in my room?" She asked tilting her head to the side giving him a confused look, as she stood up and bounced across the bed towards him. "CATCH ME!" she giggled jumping off the bed towards Nick. She giggled when her feet finally hit the floor and smiled back up at Nick. He looked uneasy and this saddened her a little. Quelyn's giggles faded away as she studied his face. She stood there in front of him and as her giggles had disappeared so did her smile for a minute. "Why do all the pretty people i see smile? When ever i see someone pretty they smile a lot." she looked up at him again, "His name is nick." She whispered
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 pm

"It's because they see you and how pretty you are" Nick said. He didn't know the awnser to her question. "Ohhhhhhh really. How does this Nick treat you? What's his last name? House? Age? Blood purity? Species"he questioned. Nick didn't like that Quelyn liked boys. He was a boy. Boys were hard to come by that actually treated girls right. And what would happen when Quelyn stayed the same age forever? Nick worried to much.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"He's a second year Hufflepuff. He has a lot of siblings including a twin sister. They are shy." Quelyn answered. She wasn't sure how to answer a lot of his questions because she didn't really know. She hadn't spent much time around this boy, just enough to know he stuttered when he talked. The rest had found out by watching him. "Nick, and Dakota Snowden, are their names. Dakota is very pretty, and she smiles a lot too." Quelyn took Nicks hand in her own and pulled him toward the bed where she climbed up and spun him around to jump on his back. "He stutters a lot when he talks to people besides his sister." She whispered.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Nick realized he should ease up on the questions. They would have been a lot at once for anybody. He also realized he could be overreacting on the subject. As the small girl jumped on his back he laughed. She was just a kid. So what if she liked a boy. That was normal, she was just growing up. She was growing out of her shell too. "It's probably because he's shy. You did it when you first met me" he explained.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm

"I was scared." Quelyn said nodding in remembrance how she had first reacted to nick. "I was scared you'd be like my daddy. That's always my first thought. Will they hit me? Will i make them angry?" She said quietly and hugged Nick, laying her chin on her shoulder and resting her head against his. "What would he have to be scared of?" She asked. The girls hair fell over Nicks shoulder as she hung from his back clinging to him like a baby monkey would it's mother. "Are you scared?" She whispered in his ear wanting to know why he liked uneasy by her question about being pretty.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 am

"I am scared. Scared that I won't see my daughter. Scared that I'll lose you. Scared that Cecilia won't do nothing with me. I'm just. I just want me, you Cecilia and Mollie to be one happy family. I know you don't think Cecilia is good for me but I love her." Nick said all at once. He carried her to her room. He let her stay latched on to him while he brushed out her hair. He gently sat her on her bed. "I'm going to run your bath. I want you to wash and we'll go out. Ok" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 am

"You won't lose me." Quelyn whispered and nodded in agreement with nick. She did not like Cecilia but she would have to get use to her since her child was nicks. He said something about going out and And she smiled, "where would we go?" She asked. The ravenclaws voice was full of excitement. She had never 'gone out' somewhere with her father and knew normal people seemed to have fun on the outings they had. "What would you do if daddy wanted to share me?" She asked. She never wanted to see that dirty old man again but what if he made nick let him.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top