Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse! Empty Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse!

Post by April McKeely Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): any amount
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Adult
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): any is fine I can keep up
What you want to RP about: Well April is an Auror with no friends, no family really, and no love life. So all of that or any one of them would be nice.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere is fine.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse! Empty Re: Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse!

Post by Hugo Weasley Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, Jen works in the Auror Department as an Auror (funnily enough - lol) so I am sure they would have met before or perhaps not. But I'm willing to RP. I need to post more with Jen and get some relationships with people going. Jen needs some friends Smile
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse! Empty Re: Having no friends is a lonely life...no love life is worse!

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:45 am

Sure sounds great, just say when and where. Thanks.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm in if i'm welcome
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 am

All are welcome. Thanks. Smile
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Where/ when will this topic be taking place?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:32 am

Well I was thinking of instead of making two different topics for each of you, I could make one with you both and April in it. I will make it in....Diagon Alley. Named...."Day off!!" Ok?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 am

Actually nevermind what I said as Sammy, I already have one open in Diagon Alley as April. It's called, "Lots of money....nothing to buy. (cue: anyone)" It's still one of her days off. Have fun posting.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 am

Ok, i'll head there right now Very Happy
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Should I join or... ?
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top