My gang of lonely characters... need friends..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My gang of lonely characters... need friends..  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My gang of lonely characters... need friends..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My gang of lonely characters... need friends..  Empty My gang of lonely characters... need friends..

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:10 am

Chase Moor:
How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Any
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Understanding people? Grads
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 2 or more paragraphs please
What you want to RP about: Chase just got out of the Hospital.. she's kinda weak, a little out of it still, but back to her normal self.. she needs some people who understand her...
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere outside of Hoggywarts

Selene Brun:
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Grads...
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 2 or more paragraphs
What you want to RP about: Selene needs friends... needs posts... need... ANYTHING, Plots... ANYTHING! Seriously.. I have NO posts with her right now.. she's the main one I'd like you to choose..
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Outside of Hoggywarts

Zoe Gould:
How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Any..
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): non-humans... humans... workers in the department.. grads
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 2 or more paragraphs...
What you want to RP about: Zoe is kinda lonely as well... she would like some friends of some kind.. or an innocent non-human to slaughter Very Happy any is fine
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Outside Hoggywarts

Felix Barker:
How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Any..
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Grads prolly
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 2 or more paragraphs..
What you want to RP about: Guess what guys? Felix is kinda.. okay now Very Happy No seriously... Grindy has made him to be okay now! He's sill effing evil, but now.. he can walk out in public and not be arrested!!! So come and rp with him! Meet the 'new and improved' Felix Barker XD

Zara Ellis:
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Order/DE
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):2 or more paragraphs
What you want to RP about: Well.. I've been thinking.. Zara has been under the radar for SOOOOOO long.. why not get her out in the open.. maybe the Order discovers her dark deeds.. or the DE's find out and realize just how many muggles she's killed.. how many aurors she's taken out... SOMEONE realize her potential.. besides, she's secretly dating Matt Lestrange.. how has THAT not gotten out?

Cilla Cuffe:
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Students
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 2 or more paragraphs
What you want to RP about: Cilla has been keeping a secret from everyone she knows, everyone who knows her, and anyone who's ever met her.. from the moment she was born, until now.. she is a cunning, sneaky, evil person on the inside... on the outside.. you'd think she should have been a Hufflepuff.. I need someone who is amazing at cracking people like this.. and get her to open up her secrets
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): School

Rise Lehmberg:
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Students
What you want to RP about: Rise is shy, quiet, and hates people who look at her funny because she's a werewolf.. a friend? An enemy.. plottage.. ANYTHING?!
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): School...

Rhys is pretty.. cool for now post wise.. these are my major charries who have NOTHING to do! PPPLLLEEEAAASSEEE post with them?
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

My gang of lonely characters... need friends..  Empty Re: My gang of lonely characters... need friends..

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:37 pm

I have Alexis D'eath and Jake Collins who could post with Chase or Selene... maybe mostly Selene *shrugs* I don't know as what, friends or something else?

I also have Monica Jones who could post with Rise, I don't know how these two would react to each other. Because Monica is like Ryo XD a vampire. No not half vampire like her brother, she was bitten by another vampire and now she's a full vampire Smile

Oh and maybe Rise can post with Hitame, since she basically understands what it's like to be picked on and to be different.

Okay now I think that's it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

My gang of lonely characters... need friends..  Empty Re: My gang of lonely characters... need friends..

Post by Malowney Catt Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

I have Malowney Catt. She's sensible and understanding. She could help Chase recover from her illness in hospital. I was kinda hoping Mal knew a few people already and were friends with other people - she hasn't really been connecting with the outside world. I haven't played her much, I just log in to check out things. All her threads are dead. She's a healer in St Mungos.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:02 pm

That could work! Chase always loves friends! Right now she's starting to get better! So she will love to have someone to talk to who isn't her beloved Calvin. She loves talking to him as well But she needs friends v.v she has a daughter... and she was probably well known last year.. the chick that got knocked up by Elijah Krum... only to leave him (Which not many people would do that)... so she might be well known for reasons besides just knowing Malowney!

oh! And Ryo we have plottage for Selene... and I agree with the Hitame and Monica.. lets do this!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Okay, how about I start a thread for Hitame and Rise and you start one with Monica and Rise?
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Can do! Anywhere is fine? Where would Monica most likely be at?
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Okay I'll start a thread.
Do you want it in St Mungos?
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Umm.... actually Lets try it somewhere else, I think her time in St. Mungos is just about done XD lets go with.... ummm.... Leaky Cauldron or something? Or maybe even in the Ministry somewhere... Chase trying to get back to work Very Happy
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

hm... lets see here,

Welll... Soph is Chase best friend so she WILL do ANYTHING to help Chase! So... maybe we can have a RP about that!

I think Rise and Lucy WILL make pretty good friends for Lucy isn't judemental on anything and there both huffies! Razz

As for Elana I think her and Selene could RP together I think they would get along great!

hm... what to do with Arabella? we'll think of some place to put her! Wink

as for Leslie well she can either RP with anyone really so where ever you need her!

Oh... I'm also waiting on Kiara to get approve so I'll have her soonish! Wink
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top