How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life? Empty How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 am

It was just before midnight and Nikki decided to take a walk out by her favourite lake. She misses walking out in day light, she tries to avoid walking around during day time as time gets away from and her and well, she is a vampire.
She was wearing short pink silk plain boxers with a white singlet and blue ugg boots along with a fluffy green warm dressing gown.
She made her way to the lake and sat down, near the lake. She sighed, sadly and bit her lip and closed her eyes. They filled quickly up with tears and she couldn't stop. She opened her eyes and the tears rolled down her face, quickly. She sniffled a few times, but didn't bother wiping her tears away.
She was curled into a ball, sitting up right by the lake, crying and sniffling. She would've done it in her bed or in the Gryffindor room but people would've heard her and asked what's wrong, so she took a walk by herself, thinking and hoping no one would come by and see her like this.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life? Empty Re: How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life?

Post by Nick Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 am

Nick out of all vampires was bored and angrey at some people the day had not been good for him and he was walking to the lake and seen nikki walked over to her and seen her crying and the last time he seen her she was dead "I thought you were dead so how has jake been" Nick asked and the last he knew about Jake was that he lived with Sophia
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life? Empty Re: How Come I'm Sad And Lonely But Have Great Life?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am

Nikki heard a voice and looked up. Oh my gosh! Nikki said, almost happily and smiling. She bit her lip, wiped her tears away and jumped up. She ran to Nick and gave him a big huge reunion hug. Oh Nick! Nikki said, laughing and smiling whilst crying. I thought you'd left or something..Yeah I did die, but I was only paralyzed and went into a coma then alive.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 pm

"Oh yeah ive been busy in fact im droping out next year if i fail" nick said thinking about some stuff "why have you been crying"
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 am

Oh, I've dropped out of Hogwarts. Nikki said. I mean, this is my second year of being a4th year and I know I'm going to have to repeat but I cannot. Nikki sighed. I haven't exactly been going to my classes lately, just can't be bothered. Nikki with a chuckle, but knowing it was serious at same time. Was I really crying just then? Nikki asked, thinking, trying to forget it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:39 pm

"Ive not been going to class either and yes you were crying and i have been at a training ground to train my vampire abilities' nick said with a laugh
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am

Nikki shrugged and sighed. I don't know..I guess I just cry sometimes just for the sake of it. Nikki said, really unsure why she was crying. I cry for alot of random silly things sometimes. Nikki said, with her eyebrow raised and a smile, that only went to one side. I cry because of Jake, I wished that he and his father and I were a family..I cry because I feel like I'm not believing in myself when I say I've dropped out.. Nikki mumbled and shrugged again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top