a little bit of life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a little bit of life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a little bit of life

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a little bit of life Empty a little bit of life

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Cecilia walked up to the owlery. she had been think about this since the begening of last summer and she finlay desided it was what she wanted to do. afther this school year she was going to move out of her parents house even though she would only be 16 years only. she still didn't know where she was going to stay or anything but she though she need to do this. she had writtne a letter to her parents that read this
Dear mom and dad,
I have though long and hard about this. i was thinking all summer but i have desided that i want to move out of the house after this year. i know i'll only be 16 and i don't know exactly where i will be staying but i'll find some where by the end of the year. i love you both and that won't change but i need to be my own person
you daughter,
Cecilia

she found her owl and debated about sending it or waiting untill cristmas brake to tell them.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

a little bit of life Empty Re: a little bit of life

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Secrets were rarely kept for long in the Wizarding World and the hour glass was beginning to run out of sand. Elijah wanted to inform his parents of this “development” on his own terms. He wanted to tell Marina and Viktor that they could go stuff themselves before a newspaper got a quote of him saying just that. He rarely went home now. He doubted that he’d ever go back unless Viktor died in which case he’d probably have to. But until then he’d return to Paris. From what he’d heard the house was progressing nicely and it wasn’t even a week into the build. He had been told that it would take about eight months with magic and a year or so without which was why they were using magic. It came in handy for Elijah because it meant the house would be up, and furnished providing the interior designers were still drinking coffee like water, just in time for the baby.

There was no way Elijah was going to see his parents unless he truly had to. A trip to Berlin wasn’t something he planned on making just yet. He knew they wouldn’t be in Sofia, not this time of the year. So, he’d written them a letter. It wasn’t entirely important. It just outlined the fact that he would have them put in Azkaban if they came near Chase within the next nine months without his permission. Khaat would oblige. The woman had wanted them dead no so long ago. But Rob had been right. Killing them would have left him and Chase exposed. Now, telling them and telling them exactly what they could do, which wasn’t a lot, and couldn’t, which was a lot, would cover him and Chase in a dark blanket. No doubt Marina and Viktor would launch into some sort of press thingy-ma-jig that would get them out of trouble when Cy Skeeter eventually found out through the woodwork.

With his letter clutched in his hand, Elijah made his way up the steps of the Owlery. He reached the top and his hand went to the doorknob. He twisted it and let himself in, the hinges creaking loudly, announcing his arrival. Elijah closed the door behind him with a soft slam and looked around, searching for Ziva. Nachash hissed in irritation, creeping out from the leg of his jeans. Elijah watched as the snake slithered across the hay that lined the floor. He walked further into the light blaring through the square Owlery windows and continued to search for Ziva. Only when his eyes lowered did he see his sister.

“Oh! Cecilia! I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.” He apologized with a small smile. “Have you seen Ziva anywhere?” Elijah subtly tucked his letter into his back pocket and switched it for the two he needed to send to Thierry and Fauve. Enclosed inside were a few trinkets and their monthly allowance. No doubt Thierry would take great joy in rationing out Fauve’s until a swift knee to the gut sorted him out. Elijah smirked, thinking of the scene and raised his eyes, seeking Ziva out once more.

There was a hiss and a hoot. An owl flew over head and Elijah laughed upon seeing Nachash emerge after it. Ziva flew down towards Elijah where as Nachash, being a wingless reptile after all, slithered down the wall and sat herself down on the bottom step of the staircase that wound up the tower. Ziva landed on Elijah’s outstretched forearm and with the hand that wasn’t taken up by letters he reached into his jeans pocket to retrieve a treat for Ziva. He held it in his palm and the owl took it, nipping his fingers in thanks. Elijah stroked her feathers absent mindedly before glancing back at Cecilia.

“So how was your date with Ezra?” He asked.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 pm

"it wasn't really a date. or atleast i didn't see it as that." Cecilia said trying to hide her crush on Ezra. "what Brings you here?" she asked still holding the letter in her hand. then kind of tryed to hide it. as she watche Elijah surch for his owl. she was surprized he hadn't said anything about he looking to skinny or anything when he saw her. she had just barely escaped haveing to tell him about her eating problem that day in the grate hall where she had spoke to eli for the first time in forever. then she had meet Ezra.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Elijah arched an eyebrow sceptically at his sister. Perhaps it hadn’t been a date to her but to Ezra it probably had been; the scum bag. Elijah scowled a little and gave his arm a flourish, sending Ziva back up to her perch. He put his letters in the back pocket of his jeans and leaned against one of the roof supports that were secured to the stone floor. He regarded his sister silently and observed her as she shifted he body weight from one foot to the other as most people would do while standing.

But here’s the difference. With most people you could tell how the weight was moving. Some would fall harder on one leg than they would on the other, a ripple would cross their thighs or a vein would appear and disappear once more. But with Cecilia there was nothing, no indication that her weight was being transferred unevenly between each leg. If it hadn’t been for her hip movements then Elijah wouldn’t have even noticed. This set alarm bells of in his head, recalling the state Camille had been in after a spat with her other half. She had looked as if she hadn’t eaten in months and probably hadn’t until she’d come to Eli for a helping hand.

“A letter,” Elijah repsonded cryptically. He hadn’t exactly told Cecilia about Fauve and Thierry. Nor had he informed her of his situation with Chase and their child. But his excuse was that he and Cecilia had never been close so he would have no reason to tell her. Perhaps he was wrong but he did have yet to tell her...to tell her how he’d changed. “So when do you plan on putting meat back onto your bones or are you planning to be a live skeleton for Halloween?” He asked, an accusing tone to his voice. “To my knowledge you were never quite this thin. What’s changed?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"I wasn't really plaing on being anything for Halloween." Cecilia wispred. "I eat when i am hungry... I just haven't been hungry lately." Okay so she lied a little she hadn't been 'hungry' or really eaten anything since the end of the last school year. around the time when she started to think about moveing out. "you know Mom and Dad love you." she wispred tryign to change the subject. "they just expected more from you than me." ojay maybe that wasn't the truth. but that is the way she saw it and that is why she didn't like being at home. one small reson for the letter she held.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Elijah arched an eyebrow at his sister. Halloween wasn’t important. He wouldn’t be going either. It was just an overused event that popularised pumpkins for a day. So that probably wasn’t going to be Elijah’s cup of tea to begin with even without the idiocy of trick or treating and spooky manors and whatever else teenagers did on Halloween. He’d probably convince Chase to go to dinner with him or something. He hadn’t exactly decided what he was going to do yet. Maybe nothing, maybe something but if Cecilia wasn’t trying to perfect her skeleton outfit then Elijah didn’t know why she was starving herself....or trying to be a zombie or whatever.

“I eat when I’m hungry too but I don’t look like a stick insect.” Elijah snapped, his eyes flashing. “You look as if a gentle gust of wind could push you over in an instant. Maybe you should go to St. Mungo’s and get checked for something, anything, I don’t know...eating disorders maybe? Does that sound like a good idea? I know it does to me.”

What Cecilia said next shocked Elijah to the core but he overcame that shock by snorting loudly in disbelief. “Do they?” He mocked. “Well they have a funny way of showing it. You have no clue how they feel about me. I am the biggest disappointment they ever had. I’d run out of parchment if I tried to list all of the reasons. Marina loves herself too much to even care. Viktor follows suit like the sad little puppy he is. No, dear sister, they much prefer you yet expect me to pick up the pieces. I live my own life which is why they’re so screwed up over me 90% of the time. They're more worried about whether or not I’m going to do something stupid and besmirch the Krum name or whatever bull they’re trying to pull. I’m no idiot Cecilia but you are if you think that they love me or you. There is no affection there, only indifference”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm

"Forget I said it." she wispred after eli got done talking. " i just don't like talking about my weight that much." Cecilia kind of huged her self reveleing her letter to Elijah. and when she relized he had she hurried to hide it again. "all i know is that i cant stay with them for to long with out getting into it with dad." not only did the two of them fight over her not playing quittditch this year nor last. but they fought over the books she read. like the fact a muggle wrote them really mattered. it was a book. they would even fight when she went out side in the middle of the ngiht during a storm and just sat there for hours. "And i see no reson to go to St. Mongos."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 pm

“Not that there is much to talk about,” Elijah quipped in irritation. He was worried about Cecilia but he chose to say nothing else on the subject. The last thing he needed was her in trouble or something equally disastrous. This was his sister; they might not have been close but he didn’t want to see her hurt. Marina and Viktor seemed intent on driving their children from their home. Gone was the Pureblood way of life. Cecilia didn’t seem to show much of the superiority most Purebloods gave off and Elijah had abandoned the rubbish the same day he kissed that Muggleborn. ‘Mummy’ definitely hadn’t been pleased when she’d found out. “I doubt he cares.” Elijah shrugged, knowing what he said was true. “Marina is pulling the strings.” Elijah pursed his lips and looked at his sister. “It’s Mungo’s but all I’m suggesting is maybe you get some help; a hand to get you back onto your feet again.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 am

"I'm thinking about moveing out after this year. I just need to find a place to stay." Cecilia wisper more to her self or one of the owls. maybe she was talking to Elis snake who wouldn't understand her. she had no clue. "Just I have no clue who to ask or how if i would be able to get an appartment or something." this is when she didn't bother hideing the letter any more. what did it really matter if elijah new that she wanted to leave their parents home. she felt she was old enough to make that desision on her own.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

Elijah shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other. He couldn’t help but feel guilty. He wondered whether or not Cecilia was hinting at him to let her stay with him. He knew it was probably the right thing to do but that didn’t mean he could make it happen. “Cecilia I’d let you live with me but it’s going to be a full house...I don’t think you’d fit.” He swallowed, figuring he’d probably have to tell her now. “I mean, the studio is pretty big but there aren’t a lot of rooms and it’s going to be full. I could help you find an apartment or maybe you could stay with Ezra..” Elijah hated that idea but he knew that he wouldn’t have enough room. Not with Fauve, Thierry, Chase and the baby.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum