A new life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life Empty A new life

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Nick and Quelyn had just gotten off the train. They were in downtown Britain now. Nick had ordered a car to pick them up and take them to his home. The twenty mile drive was long and boring. By the time they got home it was almost one. Nick baffled for his keys as they got out. The outside was nice and pretty. The lawn was freshly cut and the outside of the house looked freshly clean. All by magic charms. Nick led Quelyn by the hand and opened the door. The air inside was a little cool, it felt good coming inside. "You are standing in the living room" he said. There was a white carpet and a matching white couch, facing an entertainment center with a 55 inch flat screen tv. "Through this door is the kitchen" he told her, leading her through the door. The floor tile was black with a white smoke. A dining table sat in the corner with three chairs. "Help your self to anything in the kitchen. A stepstool is in the corner for anything out of reach" he said. Nick led her upstairs. "To the left is your room, the room at the right is my room" he explained. Nick led her into her new room. The walls were painted pink. A king size bed adorned with fifteen pillows and a brown comforter sat in the room. A grand piano sat in the corner. A closet with a clear plastic door held five brand new dresses, three sweaters, and much more. A door to her personal bathroom was in the far corner of her room. "What do you think" Nick asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

A new life Empty Re: A new life

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Jacquelyn had been quiet for most of their trip to the house and spent most of the time playing with the him of her dress or the locket of her mothers she had saved from her fathers wrath. The more people that were around the closer she stood to nick hiding behind him. She smiled slightly as she saw the house through the window of the car. "It's so pretty," She said with a smile looking over at nick then back at the house.
she skipped as he lead her through the house a large smile on her face and finally the went up to her new room. The whole house had been much nicer than the one she had shared with her father. "I love it," She said smiling up at him. She gave nick a big hug. She took his hand and lead him to the piano that sat in the corner. Smoothing out her dress as she sat down she moved to give him room to sit next to her and played the first tune she had learned from her mother.
outfit
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Nick listened to her tune. It calmed and soothed him. "So Cecilia is coming over tonight. She is the girl who broke my heart. She is coming over so we can sort things out. You are welcome to join us. She is pregnant and one of her twins died. The father raped her in some alleyway." Nick explained. "Are you hungry, thirsty, do you need any thing" he asked worryingly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 pm

"She is very unlucky," Quelyn noted quietly as she played the same tune over and over again in different keys. she tilted her head to the side then looked up at nick. "Is the other guy as good as you?" She asked, "Why does someone leave someone like you?" Quelyn didn't particularly like what she had heard of this Cecilia and wasn't sure about this whole baby thing. "I'm fine, i don't need anything." She answered smiling up at nick. "Mummy taught me what I played for you." She whispered. "She use to call it Quelyn's Melody."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

"It's a nice song. I don't want to talk about Cecilia now, I'm taking a nap" he said storming off to his room. Quelyn had hit a soft spot of Nick's. Nick laid down in his bed with his shoes on and everything. Right when Nick began to fall asleep his alarm went off, signaling that it was seven forty-five. Cecilia would be here in fifteen minutes. Walking out of his room he yelled for Quelyn to see if she was ok.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm

After Nick had left Quelyn had moved away from the piano. She had gone over to the closet opening the door. And there she sat in the back of her closet like she would if she were at the house she had shared with her father waiting for him to get home late at night. She was hugging her knees and facing the back of the closet as she sat there rocking back and forth. when she heard nick calling for her. "Nick," she said quietly getting up and going to find him. Once she had found him she smiled slightly and jumped on his back giggling. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Cecilia had apperatited from hogsmeade to the home of Nick Potter after she had left the presence of Raphel. He didn't know she was leaving and she hadn't planned on telling him. taking a deep calming breath she walked up to the front door and knocked three times before her hand feel down to rest on her stomach. Fixing her shirt she sighed and grumbled about never being able to find anything that fit her. What was taking so long to answer the door, she wondered. It was such a small house and it hadn't even taken this long for someone to answer the door at the manor where she had grown up.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 pm

"Yes I did" he lied, not wanting to worry Quelyn. Really he had almost no sleep because he wanted to try and figure out what to say to Cecilia. "What did you do while I was asleep" Nick asked. He had not heard the piano, nor the living room tv. "Did I show you my room" Nick asked. Nick carried the girl on his back to his room. The walls were a dark purple with a black carpet. There was a tv and Xbox in his room as well. Nick dumped Quelyn on his bed.

Nick heard the knocks on the door. Quickly he ran to the door. He took a deep breath and opened it. "Hi Cecilia, come on in" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm

"I stayed quiet for you," Quelyn lied without really lying. "I stayed in my room." she giggled as nick dropped her on the bed. then she heard the knock on the door. Quietly she fallowed Nick down to the front door. She half hid behind him peeking out to look at the girl she had been told about. She would have been pretty if her tummy had't been so big, and she seemed to be distracted by thoughts about something. She moved away from Nick and closer to the stairs again and sitting on the first step.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 pm

"Hello Nick," Cecilia said a small shy smile on her face. she felt awkward about showing up at his house even though she had been invited. she looked over her should as if she were looking to see if she had been fallowed in anyway. "How are you?" she asked not sure what to say in this situation. she had seen the long hair of a small girl along with the owners head poking out from behind Nick and amused it was the girl he had written her about, but chose to ignore until the girl wanted to introduce herself to Cecilia.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top