New Day, New Life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life Empty New Day, New Life

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm

The order had come as quickly as Angus had figured it would. He had snatched up as much as he could when the order came, including Abbey and Dakota. He had both hands full. The only way to port Cassidy was to simply have her grab hold. He didn't have enough hands left to grab her too. The portkey took them to the most spectacular tropical safehouse he had ever seen. It was right on the beach.

The time difference made it nighttime there. Somewhere a clock chimed midnight. Angus set the girls and the bags down outside the front door and used wandless magic. He cast an Alohamora spell to open the door, and it swung open for him. He took the girls by their hands and led them inside, motioning the bags to follow.

Someone had left the lights on, and Angus gave a low soft whistle, impressed. It was 5 star luxury all the way. One thing about it, Robert never did anything halfassed. When it came to his family, he made sure they always had the best. The girls wanted to take off and explore. He groaned. The cats pawed at their carriers trying to get out. Archangel stayed fixed on Angus's shoulder, not moved to fly off yet. When Robert moved his family, it was like moving a small city. By the time frame here, the girls should have been in bed hours ago, but where they had come from, it was time for lunch. The time differences was going to be enough to make everyone a bit thrown off, but it was certain to create cranky babies at some point.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 391
Special Abilities : Ecological Empath

Back to top Go down

New Day, New Life Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Cassidy saw the urgency in Angus's eyes and grabbed her bag holding tight she felt her self move then stop but he tummy turned " ok we have stopped moving right " she said and stepped back " I...I think I'm gonna be sick " she said and looked for a bathroom seeing one he ran for it.

Returning some moments later she wiped her mouth and looked paler " Porting doesn't usually do that to me, I guess she doesn't like porting " she said and looked around her " wow nice place " she said and then the warmth hit her she slipped off her cardigan and sat down " why is it dark out its noon ?" she said looking out the window. Then she looked at Angus " I'll get the girls settled in a room I saw with two cots " she said and moved to him taking Abby from him. " we should get food some ready" she said " these two will be hungry at this time till they get adjusted " she said and paused as she felt a kick wincing a little.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm

"Its midnight here," Angus said. "Time change. We're 12 hours behind where we were. We'd better have more cribs than that. We need 3 more. I fed them an early lunch, not knowing what was coming. I bet they'll nap for awhile at least. Let's just put them down for a nap, and hope it doesn't take them a long time to shift to the time change. If you do that, I'll go see to Khaat and Brian's room and their things. I have a feeling we're going to need to make that one of the first things we do. Well, after learning our way around this big place."

Angus went down the hallway and found the room Cassidy had mentioned and dropped off the girls' bag there. He went further down the hall and found the master suite. He started to unpack Khaat and Brian's things right away and to open up the bed and begin to ready it for Khaat and Brian's arrival. He hadn't been blind to the fact that the house was loaded with all sorts of fresh cut flowers. He figured that when Robert sent Khaat and Brian it would be relatively without notice. Then things would be probably a bit chaotic for a bit until things were settled.

Once he got their room ready for them, he found a room that was decidedly masculine, dropped off his bag in it and headed to the kitchen to check out the supplies there.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Cassidy moved to the room with Abby and Dakota in her arms placing them in a crib each with there favorite toy inside. " yes, there's another room with ...wow three cribs " she said and chuckled " triplets huh, good thing mines only one " she said as she then moved down a hall to another room where she found a room with a single crib. " I guess their planing on being here along time" she gave a sigh she had hoped her child would be born in St Mungos but now she realized there was a possibility it would not be. " doesn't matter where your born only that your with people who love you " she said being realistic with her self. She moved back along the same corridor and to a kitchen. " Angus you got any of that potion that settles tummy's, mines still a little off" she asked sitting down on a chair at a large table.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Angus went to the kitchen cabinet and opened it up. He selected a bottle that held a golden colored potion. He poured a bit in a small glass. He liked the lemon and honey taste and smell of it. It was gentle enough to use for children who didn't like porting, but lasted for hours and hours even for adults. Angus didn't think it was the baby that made her nauseated. She never had been able to muster up to porting. He put the glass in front of her. "That'll do it. Maybe for a couple of days," he said. He opened the fridge and got himself a can of soda and put it in a glass with some ice. He left it on the counter and checked the house. The living room was spacious and one the ocean side was a series of sliding doors that slid back into the walls in order to virtually open up the entire living room to the open air. Angus opened up the doors and windows so that the sweet warm tropical night breeze filled the room. He sighed contentedly.

"I think I could be happy here for a couple of lifetimes at least," he said. "Robert does have style. I'll give him that. You should see the view out here at night. Spectacular. Stars, palm trees, the sound of the ocean, its amazing. Why were we in England when we could have been doing this? I might never go home."
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Cassidy took the potion and downed it slowly feeling better as the feeling eased away " ow thank you , I don't know why I just can't get use to it no matter how many times I do it I still feel sick after" she gave a sigh and followed him out into the living room smiling as she felt the cool but warm breeze on her " I know how you feel , away from all troubles and worries" she said and rested her hands on her tummy.

It was then Jack and Jess appeared in the living room Jess moved to the bedroom where three cots sat and jack moved to place more bags in each room. " hey Angus, Cassidy " he said softly so he would not wake the girls" two boys and girl all doing fine " he said and smiled " all got Khaat's hair too " he said as he moved to grab a soda from the fridge as now he felt hot.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"Oh, good," Angus said. "But three? I'm sure that surprised both Khaat and Brian a bit. I'm just glad everyone is doing well. Anybody got the slightest clue what Robert's up to? Did he tell you lot anything while you were there? What exactly are we running from and hiding from? I can do a far better job of protection if I know what the devil I'm looking for. Oh, there are three mini houses here put together in a compound around the central outdoor swimming pool. The master bedroom is in this unit, and I moved Khaat and Brian into there already. As for the rest of you, you can dicker that out. I have no preferences. I just put my bag in here for now because I figured you might like me near the biggest kitchen. I know how this crew likes to eat. That and there are two bedrooms set up as nurseries here and I figured Mom and Dad would choose to be close to the kids."
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Cassidy looked at Jack who shook his head " sorry mate we're in the dark as much as you are " he said " all we know is it will be big when it happens and to look after khaat and Brian , that's all Robert said" he said as Jess walked back out of the bed room.

"ok all ready for mother to rest in" she said and smiled at Angus " hi hes right it will be big , Robert said he would come a few days after khaat and Brian and the triplets , we're just to sit tight and pray everything goes well and Khaat is to recover not to much stress or working out no matter how board she is though something tells me Brian can handle that part" she said transfiguring her clothes to a light summer dress and sandals as she moved to the main door way. " love the size of that pool " she said and smiled " glad I packed that two piece suit " she looked at Cassidy " the suns good for your skin you know and your growing daughter too"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Donohue Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"Well, I guess I'll proceed like I always do. You lot should tour this place and the other two and decide where you're all going to sleep." He began to boil some chicken pieces, not only for the stock but also to have the meat on hand. He made a separate pot of boiled shrimp that he'd added seafood spices to the water in order to create well seasoned boiled shrimp and some seafood stock. The stocks would be good to freeze for use later on. He cut fresh fruit to make a fresh fruit salad. He was interested in making a variety of things that would keep so that people could eat through the night as they felt like it. He had found some artisan breads so he didn't have to make those, and for now, it was a nice short cut. He had found some precooked lobster tails, and that would help as well. That and a tossed salad with a fresh dressing would get them through the night.

Upon further inspection, he found a lovely pineapple sorbet in the freezer and some fresh madacamia cookies. Good. Desserts were settled for now. The next thing he had to concentrate on was working on breakfast. He decided to make some macadamia belgian waffles with fresh coconut syrup, maybe some eggs on the side. It would be quick and easy. No muss, no fuss. He prepared a large pitcher full of iced tea, a pot of hot herb tea, and a pot of gourmet quality Kona coffee. He didn't know if Khaat had ever had Kona before, but he felt certain that it would convert her from preferring French Roast. Angus didn't believe there was anything any better in the world than genuine 100% Kona coffee, and when he ground the freshly roasted beans, it smelled divine. He decided he would do some menu planning tomorrow. That would get them the next 24 hours or so anyway.
Angus Donohue
Angus Donohue
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Cassidy sat down and listened " I'm happy there all doing ok" she said " as for rooms as long as its got a bed I'm happy " she said " but I think mines next to Steven's and close to the kitchen get that " she said and chuckled.

Jess chuckled too and looked at Jack " we are taking the small house to the left our things are in it already I'm close to Khaat should she need me but far enough that we get privacy, But I am expecting to spend most of my time with khaat till she's back on her feet, which from experience won't be long knowing her" she stood feeling the breeze . Then she smelt the coffee and grinned " coffee and the sun good combination" she said moving into the kitchen " Krona coffee i recognized that smell a mile off" she moved to watch him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top