New Day, New Life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 2 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Khaat had visited with Michael and Mis. It had been lovely, but she was exhausted. Brian, in the end, had shrunken the 3 dozen apricot colored roses and had slid them gingerly into his shirt pocket. He had picked up Khaat and Robert had put their new daughter in Khaat's arms. That left Steven to bring the two new sons, and he hoped they would be right behind Khaat and him.

Her father had been specific. It was late at the safehouse, and Khaat needed rest. He wanted her in bed for at least the first 12 hours. Then, with Brian's help, she could try to be up for very short distances and time periods, increasing slowly. Following the treatment plan he laid out. He expected someone to be sent to the farm to alert Kate or him of even the slightest change if it didn't go according to plan. And he was planning on being there well before Khaat could worry.

Brian wasn't worried but he clearly knew that Khaat was deeply frightened and worried about Robert. She hadn't argued with him. She had dropped the subject, but Brian knew her far too well. She was afraid she would lose him just like she had lost Remus. It was a wound that had never healed for her. Robert had had to try to reassure her and then trust that Brian could deal with it.

Kate had kissed each child and draped a light blanket over each of the babies'faces in order to shield them from the fierce wind in the portkey. She kissed Khaat and reassured her again that she was not about to let anything happen to Robert. Then Robert and Kate had sent them on their way. It was going to leave the hospital dumbfounded about how their director had gone within mere moments of delivering triplets, taking the children with her, to parts unknown.

Brian appeared outside the front door. "Khaat, can you, please?" he asked. "I guess I really do get to carry you across the threshold."

"Alohamora," she said, firing a wandless magic spell at the door. "Don't you think we're either too early or too late for the threshold tradition?" she asked.

"Never," he smiled. He brought her inside. "Well, here we are, Mother and Daughter. Hopefully the boys are coming. Steven was in charge of that. Wow. This is some place."

"Its beautiful," Khaat said, looking around.

"Angus, in my pocket. Michael brought Khaat a bouquet of roses," Brian said. "Please?" Angus went over and fished the tiny bouquet of roses. Angus frowned, holding it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Cant' he afford fullsized ones?" Angus asked.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." Brian flicked his finger and the bouquet changed back to fullsize, making Angus drop them on the floor due to the sudden change of size.

"You coulda warned me," he scowled, picking them up.

"That wouldn't be as fun, now would it?" Brian laughed. Then he said to Khaat, "Alright, my love. Its late here, and you've had a very busy day already. You heard your father. Bed. Where are we going, Gang? And would someone take the new little princess here for us and give Mom a break until she's had a rest?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22693
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 am

" That would be my que " Jess said and smiled as she walked over to them both " welcome home " she said as she took the sleeping newborn and checked her over " seems porting doesn't affect her one bit" she said noticing Steven appear behind them " and here are the other two " she smiled " follow me your rooms all ready for you , Angus has a fresh pot of coffee all brewed and waiting" she walked them down the corridor to Khaats room and placed the baby in her crib "have you thought on names yet can't keep calling them baby one , two and three?" she said as she took Baby two from Steven and watched hi place the last baby in its crib, she checked out each one and found them healthy. Jess then moved to Khaat and touched her " your tired , rest " she said softly " cassidy and I will tend to the babies for tonight so you can rest and recover"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm

"We weren't even thinking of three," Brian said, "but I do like the names we discussed. We weren;t sure if we were having 2 boys, 2 girls, or one of each, so we prepared 4 names--for whatever happened. Khaat, we just need to use what we liked. In fact, I did tell your father to go ahead and enter the names on the birth certificates according to what we decided."

"You did?" Khaat asked.

"Yep."

"I'm glad," she said. "Then, in that case, our new daughter is Julia Katherine Lupin. Baby Boy 1 is Robert Remus Lupin, and Baby Boy 2 is Michael Brian Lupin. "

"Abbey, Julia, Robert, and Michael,..and of course Dakota," Brian smiled, testing the names in his head. He looked at Khaat. "Its good, Its really good. I like it."

"This is going to make us change everything about what we thought we were doing."

"Of course it does," Brian said. "Its alright. You let me do the Dad thing for now while you take care of yourself for a bit."

"I want to be involved with my children," she said.

"You will be, but for pitys sake, at least take the time to recover a bit. You're not even one hour out from major surgery and giving me triplets." He kissed her slowly. "You are amazing. Thank you."

"You're really okay with it, aren;t you?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "I have 5 kids. I haven't ever been happier.""

"Its gonna get nuts," she said.

"Yeah," he grinned, "Isn't it great?" She sighed and curled her head into his shoulder. "Alright. Enough. Bed. We've got the kids. Its time to get you settled." Brian took her into their massive master suite that Angus had opened to the warm tropical breeze. Khaat was stunned. It was gorgous. She was speechless. Brian put her very gently into bed and covered her. He was about to say something when Angus came in with a coffee mug.

"You've waited nine months for this. Just try it. Youre not going to want French Roast ever again once you taste this," Angus smiled.

"You've found something better than French Roast?" she frowned

"Oh yeah," he said, handing her the mug. She smelled the coffee. It smelled divine. She took a taste and looked at Angus, frowning.

"Wow. This is utterly amazing," she said. "Its some of the best I've ever tasted."

"Yeah," he smiled. "Enjoy. Are you hungry?"

"Not yet," she said.

"I've got plenty ready. Just say the word," he said.

"I will. Thanks," she said. He went over and looked at the babies.

"They're beautiful, Khaat. Really. You and Brian have every right to be proud."

"Thank you."

"Alright," Brian said. "Time for rest. We can visit later." He shooed everyone out and left the room, pulling the door only partway closed so he could hear if she needed anything. She laid awake for quite awhile, trying to absorb it all, finally falling into an exhausted sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Jess smiled at the three sleeping babies " Julia, Robert, and Michael , nice names " she said checking each baby as they slept she wrote each detail down in the journal so Robert could read it like a chart for each baby. Then she moved to Khaat and smiled as she touched her gently so she could mark down her blood pressure and anything else she could find but she was pleased everything was all right. She chuckled when Khaat spoke of finding something better than french roast. Jess smiled as she watched her fall asleep " just what she needs " she said softly as she moved from one cot to the other then left closing the door behind her. " ok Angus wheres that Coffee that's better than french roast ?" she said and moved to the kitchen " wow this is big " she said and smiled as she looked around. Turning to Brian she spoke " erm hope it was ok but were picking up the twins from his mothers in two days and bringing them here to play with Abby and Dakota thought they would help keep them amused besides we both miss them " she said looking at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

"It's fine, Jess," Brian said, waving her concern away. Seven babies? Brian was struggling to wrap his head around the three he just got within the last hour. Now there were two more added to the list. He'd waved away Jess's concern because he was on Daddy-overload.

"We'll manage, Mate," Angus laughed. "Go take a walk while Khaat sleeps. You've had a stressful day. I know you weren't expecting triplets. Nobody was. Go on. We've got it. She's tired."

"She certainly is," Brian sighed. "Alright. Thanks. Try the coffee, Guys. I might get rid of the French Roast for this. I'll be back." He took his coffee cup and went outside, deciding to talk a walk under the stars to clear his head.

"I think fatherhood is hitting him hard. Two were one thing, and now he's suddenly looking at five. I think he's starting to feel it now," Angus smiled. "We need to help him de-stress a bit. I got some really good ale made by a microwbrewer here. Maybe later he'll be in the mood for a beer later. Anybody else got any ideas?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Jess smiled and nodded she knew it wasn't for a few days yet and she could sense his tenshion and sighed as he walked away " I know , robert left me instructions for Khaat but not for Brian " she said and smiled tasting the coffee " ow no coffee for Cassidy, shes wound up enouph with out caffine " she said and chuckled seeing the look on Cassidy face. " Khaats had her three you still have to have yours, so behave" she said and cassidy picked up a cool glass of fruit juice and pulled a tounge " so childish"she said and laughed softly.

Steven chuckled as he walked in and smelt the coffee " ow did some one say microbrew?" he said and walked over " nice " he said " ow we so have to wet the babies head " he said grining " yeah that means Brian will relax " he chuckled softly and loke dback at jack " you in?" he asked as he walked over to them grinning .

Jack looked down and nodded " ow I so am " he glanced at jess who with a smile nodded and he puntched the air " yes, last time I was drunk was you steven and the ...tattoo incident " he said seeing teh embarased look on Stevens face.

" yeah... well , can we forget that " he said and looked at the hald smirking Cassidy " ok , ok I got drunk when i first joined and I .. ended up with a tattoo that robert had to remove " he said and smirked at her as she walked over to him.

" do I want to know where ?" she asked and he leaned over her cheeks blushed as he whispered where it had been " wow there?" she said and saw him nod " no wonder he had to remove it " she chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 am

Khaat was sleeping and was awakened by some very soft fussing. It awakened her and she got up. The pain of being up so soon ripped through her stomach. She grabbed the bedpillow to hold against her stomach to try to reduce the awkward sensation that her guts were going to fall out. She had to hang onto the furniture in order to get over to the cribs and she found that Julia was not happy. She picked up the child and laid her on her shoulder with one hand, hoping to be able to make it back to bed without falling, and without her innards coming out. She realized it was very unlikely that her innards would actually come out, not with her father closing the incision magically. Still the sensation was very disturbing.

Brian was out on the beach and looked towards the house. He saw a silhouette moving in their bedroom. He dropped the mug on the sand and raced back into the house, drawing his wand. "Someone's walking around in the bedroom," he announced, racing down the hall towards the bedoom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am

Jess placed her cup down quickly and ran to the bed room " ow my god, what do you think your doing " she said softly as she took Juila from her. " Khaat do you know how dangerouse that was " she said softly moving to help her back in bed " for pitys sake and the sanity of Brian please don't do that again " she moved her back to the bed as Steven and jack came in followed some time later by Cassidy who sat down in a chair out of breath . Both steven and Jack looked concerned at her and Brian .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am

Brian lowered his wand, He sighed heavily. He saw that Julia was fussing. He went over to Jess and simply took the newborn and said softly, "Thanks, Jess." Then he walked out carrying his daughter with him. Khaat noticed he did not have one ounce of emotion in his face. She sighed heavily.

"He's not dealing with this. Not at all. This is all just too much for him," Khaat said to Jess. "Its too much to ask of any man--fathering another man's children. I can't do this to him, Jess. I really do need to look for a place on my own. I...can't put him through this. Look at him. I...well, lets just say its been a long time since I've seen him looking so shellshocked." She was worried that she had finally overstayed her welcome in Brian's life. Maybe he needed her to go.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

Jess looked at Khaat as she settled her back in bed " Khaat he will get over it " she said " don't worry I rember Jack when the twins came don't you rememeber he was so dumbstruck he couldn't walk any where " she said and chukled " Khaat let him get use to the idea then decide but give him some time as you need to , now rest I have my orders from Robert your to stay in bed for 24 hours minamum but doing this will not help " she said softly " and as far as I am concerned he's doing fine , Angus , steven and Jack are all going to make him relax tonight dso don't worry if he isn't with you in the morning , he'll be sleeping off a hang over, Im just glad you didn't tear anything with moving so soon. " she said and smiled as he tucked the blanket around Khaat's waist.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top