New Day, New Life - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am

"If you really want to interest him, then have Angus make a tropical rum punch. He knows the recipe. Its really strong, and Brian cant resist it. Ask Angus to conjure up a big platter of those egg rolls that Brian loves and are stuffed with the crab and creamcheese filling that a chinese potsticker is. Brian loves those. He deserves a little pampering. He always swore that if he ever had a bachelor party that he wanted rum punch and Angus's crab egg rolls. I'm fine if he gets drunk. Just bring him here to bed when he's wasted, would you? I really don't want to be without him tonight. I know it sound silly, but I'd rather have him here, even if he's passed out, than not at all. I sound really silly, don't I?" She felt like she sounded like a first time mom herself rather than this being her second pregnancy. But, it was very rare for anyone in the wizarding world to have triplets. And she really wanted Brian close. It made her feel immature, and she was hoping the need to have him right beside her passed quickly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22693
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 am

Jess smiled at Khaats sujestion and nodded " I'll tell him and no you don't sound slilly you sound like a woman who cares for her man a lot, I would be the same about Jack , but I have grown to know he is big enouph to take care of himself its how we work , I'll make sure jack brings him to bed , now rest " she said softly. Jack had motioned every one out the door and walked back in at Khaats request to have Brian in her bed that night no matter how wasted he was.

" Khaat I garentee he will be " he said and moved to Jess " and I was not scafred stiff I could move my little toe " he said and chuckled as he kissed jess on her cheek smiling at Khaat . " Khaat I'd be worried more if you didn't want him when he was wasted, but we'll lok after him you rest " he said " and you wife of mine have a cup of coffee going cold in the kitchen." he said and moved his arm around her waist.

" ok Jack be there in a sec " she siad and he kised her cheek once more and left as he checked the remaining two babies who still slept soundly " both boys still sleeping " she reported " tomorrow you could try feeding " with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 am

"Daddy told us he made some sort of notation someplace in his journal that he recommends bottle feeding. He says I work too many hours for me to try to breastfeed. I haven't seen this so called journal, but he wanted us to mention it to you so you could read up on the instructions for the babies. Oh, and he said if you check the storage room, he had the place stocked with several cases of prebottled commercial formulas so we didn't have to keep making the stuff. We just open the bottles, heat it with a flick of a wand and we're ready to go. Then we can pitch the bottles when we're done. He said there's enough there for several months and they don't need refrigeration. They're shelf stable as is. Sounds like he sent several cases of what we use at St. Mungos. Its really very highly nutritious. Even our most fragile babies seem to thrive on it. You might look and see what the heck he did send."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

Jess smiled and nodded " I did look and thats why i sugested you feed tomorrow, as for tonight, leave that to cassidy and myself, she needs to learn how for when her own is born. " she said smiling as she reatched into the bag she had still hung around her and she held up the very jurnal khaat has mentioned. " I was reading it while I was drinking my coffee and it is the same formuler, Robert sugests starting off with a 4 ounze feed to start but to let the babies tell me how much they need some might need more and others less " she said " Khaat please don't worry Robert told me all I need and also to make you rest, no matter what it takes "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 am

"Occupational hazard, I suppose," Khaat sighed. "You don't know how many new mothers I've taken care of. And I've done twins but not triplets. I know you and Brian will do fine. And I do know there is a lot of help here. That, and my father doesn't usually miss much. I'm sure its alright. My mother always did say that healers made the worst patients. I think she's right. My father and I always seem to have a need to try to run things from our beds when it happens. If you think I'm bad, try taking care of him. He makes me look like an angel." She smiled. "My mother just doesn't put up with him. She just tells him how it is, and he takes it from her for some dumb reason. I don't know why, but he just gives into her. I will try to behave. I promise, but it would be easier to take care of them if their cribs were closer to me instead of across the room. But then again, if I had been you, I'd have done that for exactly that reason I suppose."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Jess stood listening and smiled " I can imagine how many you have but when its actually you its different" she said softly " Khaat relax or I will strengthen that sleep spell Robert put on you " she said " and trust me Robert tought me how" she said. Jess looked at the cots and nodded " yes they are over there to let you rest and so we won't disturb you when we have to feed and change them " she moved and checked on both boys again then moved to Khaat " Khaat I feel your more worried about Brian than he is , he's coping just as he should " she gave a smile " like a father, he's getting to know each child as an individual as you will " she touched her hand and smiled " now I know you are the top most healer in St. Mongos but right now you are my patient till Robert arrives and I say rest" she moved from the room and closed the door. Moving out she found Brian with Julia and smiled " ok sorry to brake this father daughter moment but she really shouldn't be out in the fresh air yet " she said and walked over to him " how you doing?" she asked softly pulling the blanket over Julia gently.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"I don't need a sleep spell," Khaat said gently but firmly. "I am resting. You have to remember, it would be lunch time back home. It is not a normal time of day for me to sleep. I will rest, but I will sleep a bit later. Right now, I just want to enjoy the Kona that Brian left for me."

When Jess left and found Brian and she wanted to take his daughter from him, he merely handed her over to Jess without a word. He accio'd his coffee cup from the beach, put it in the sink and got a fresh cup and poured fresh Kona in it. He decided to return to his walk outside that had been interrupted. He merely went back outside without saying a single syllable. Angus simply watched Brian leave, but he didn't comment. He diverted himself back to the kitchen to work on some menu planning for the first couple of days.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Jess gave a frustrated sigh and carried Julia back to her crib placing her in she smiled at Khaat and then headed back to the kitchen where she sat down " i hope I can get Brian back to his old self soon I'm worried Angus" she said and looked at him " Robert didn't tell me anything about this " she opened her journal and sighed deeply. She slammed the book closed and looked at him " no I won't slip down that road again, Brian will come around he has these baby's and khaat needs him " she stood up " Angus rum punch and some special things you made that he liked damn I can't remember what they were Khaat told me" she said and looked at him. " can you make it and extra strong Brian needs to let go badly" she said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm

"Brian actually did very well just now," Angus said. "I can make the rum punch and the eggrolls he likes. But he simply did what you asked of him. He only wanted a moment to hold his newborn daughter, thats all. He's a healer too--he wasn't going to let anything happen to her. He just wants a few minutes of fresh air right now to deal with a whale of a lot of emotion that he's feeling. You're pushing him pretty hard, Jess. So far, he hasn't pushed back. And that's good for both of you. He's feeling like a first time dad, and he has a huge amount of anger to deal with. He has to cope with the fact that the reason the babies got here today was because Chase tried to kill her--hit her, tried to strangle her. Having to remove Khaat from England the instant Robert closed up the incision didn't fit with what he wanted for his family. He wanted to take them home. And as beautiful as this is, its not home. Not to mention, nobody knows what the devil Robert is really doing, and Brian feels closed out of it. That bothers him. He's feeling a need to be back in charge, and the last few hours have been anything except in his control. Give him a bit of a break, Jess."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess sat back down " maybe its me that needs that drink Angus, I feel the same Robert didn't tell anything to any body just to follow with out question , that was it " she said and looked at him " now I am a healer under his command, following orders of a man whose not even here" she held her head in her hands and sighed " is it any wonder I have a huge headache " he said as she as jack walk in and moved to her holding her hand.

Jack moved to a cupboard and took down a potion pouring some into an cup he moved back " here this will take away your head ache I know you too well for you to hide it from me " he said as he watched her take it and sigh. " this whole things has got every one worked up and worried " he said to Angus " Steven's out by the pool looking out at the sea, he's saying about going for a swim once the heat cools down." he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top