What my life looks like right now
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What my life looks like right now Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What my life looks like right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What my life looks like right now Empty What my life looks like right now

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 pm

So I KNOW I haven't been posting. Here's why.
+In a one-act for a class
+In a intense Moliere piece in which I have to play the trumpet, which means relearning an instrument on TOP of revisiting the basics of commedia dell'arte and all the other work that goes into a show
+Really intense classes that have participation stuff every other day, and a paper or script due every weekend - and I HAVE to maintain my 4.0
+Performing on advanced improv team - 2 performances/month
+Leading intermediate team - 2 performances/month
+Head writer and performer for our intense sketch show
+Leading our theatre frat
+Film meetings
+Organizing three events per month
+Research for our opera
+Set construction for two shows
+Writing scripts to send to theatres

...basically I'm REALLY busy. That said, I could probably be managing one or two threads, if they are certainly going in some direction. Please PM me if I forgot our thread, or if you have one that would work. Really looking to use my female grads again.

Sorry, if I've been distant. I love you all lots. <3
Jackles
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top