New Day, New Life - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Day, New Life - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Day, New Life

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Day, New Life - Page 21 Empty Re: New Day, New Life

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm

"That's fine. I don't use hats much," Khaat said. "Help yourself, Cassidy. She'll be fine, Jess. Stop mothering." She laughed. "Its good for her to get out and walk and reduce her stress. That will reduce the symptoms if she does it right. You know that. And Steven has done this before. He'll know if he needs to bring her back sooner. In the meantime, relax and enjoy your painting. Angus, help me up please."

"Going somewhere?" he asked, going over and helping her up very slowly and gently.

"I'll be right back," she promised. She kissed his cheek. "You worry too much, Angus. I love you, but you worry too much. Don't let the babies run off while I'm gone, will you?" She went over to the basement stairs and went slowly and silently down the stairs. Angus just held his breath. Stairs were not on her list one day after her c section. Robert would just really come apart when he saw her downstairs.

"I'm going to let Robert handle this one himself," Angus said to Jess softly. "I'm not even getting involved. I didn't hear a tumble, so I am presuming she's alright--until Robert sees her."

Khaat was amazed at the beautiful basement her father had conjured. She checked out each room, having to go slowly because of how weak and tired it made her. When she got to the locked door, she could hear her parents' voices on the other side. She fired her hand at the door, firing an alohamora spell at it. The door blew into splintered pieces.

She looked into the room and saw her father's face. He had a look of surprise and exasperation. "I just made that door," he sighed. "Did you ever think of knocking?"

"No," she replied.

"And tell me you apparated down here," he said, going over to her. When he saw the small beads of sweat forming on her forehead already, he sighed. "No. You didn't. Do I really, really need to say it? When have you ever, ever in your life allowed a C Section patient handle stairs the next day?"

"Never," she replied.

"Then what the devil makes you think I'd let YOU do it?" he said, starting to raise his voice. He flicked his fingers at a large leather wingback chair, drawing it over to him. He led her a couple of steps and lowered her into the chair. She looked around her.

"Impressive war room," she said. "When are we using it?"

"We?" he frowned. "Did I include you in this?"

"You are not separating me out from it," she said firmly.

"The dumbest thing Remus ever did was to go to the Second Wizarding War if Tonks was so determined to go. They had Teddy to think of. That as asinine. One of them needed to stay behind. And then they were stupid enough to not send the boy here into hiding. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I will NOT let you and Brian make the same mistake, and why didn't he stop you, anyway? Maybe I need to fire his ass from being your bodyguard."

"He's making an art studio for my mother," she said definatly. "And for all our other bored friends and family members. "

"Oooooooh!" Kate's eyes lit up. "How lovely! I will have to make him something special for that." Robert shook his head, trying not to be frustrated with both of the women in his life.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22693
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Cassidy smiled and placed it on her head as he lead her to the car. " thank you Khaat " she said as they left threw the main door.

Jess chuckled and continued with her painting pausing only when she felt she had done enough and headed to the kitchen for a drink where she found Angus " what you making Angus?" she asked after she had seen him return from the basement door. She paused and smiled " well I don't sense any bad feelings , Roberts a little ticked she did that but its in a fatherly way " she said picking up a jug of orange juice and poring a glass. She drank in one long gulp " boy that was well needed " she said and poured another as she sat down at the table listening to the quiet in the house "and peace is restored , why did Steven ask about a jewelers... ooow hes going to propose to her " she said and smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"Of course he is," Angus shrugged. "You know how Steven is. He falls in love fast and hard. I hope to heck this works out better than the last two marriages he's had. I know he's known Cassidy for awhile, but he felt the same way about the last two women he married. I just don't want to see him hurt again. Or her either. I haven't said a word to them, and I don't intend to. Not my place. As for us, for dinner, I have some gorgeous fresh salmon fillets that I am marinating. I'll serve a bit of a fresh fruit chutney on the fish. I'm fixing a parmesan risotto and a huge gorgeous salad. For dessert I am doing a fresh made frozen greek yogurt that is vanilla and honey flavored. I'm going to grill some fresh pineapple slices and serve that with a slice of grilled pound cake, the yogurt with a drizzle of honey and a bit of fresh whipped cream made with local turbinado sugar. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Jess nodded " if you mean the meal it sounds divine if you also mean about Steven and Cassidy I some how don't think she will rush into a wedding this time shes more likely to have a long engagement " she said smelling all the aromas coming from where he was stood " I can't wait to try that salmon looks positively fresh of the boat" she said smiling as she sipped her juice " no I wouldn't say anything ether to them let they be happy " she said then heard a baby grumbling "ow, my job never ends that's got to be ether Michael or Robert " she said and chuckled " would you mind heating up a bottle for me Angus while I check he's not just wet" she said and moved into the living room she saw Jack holding Robert in his arms.

" hes hungry, do you remember when ours were this small ?" he asked and chuckled as he swayed back and forth.

Jess nodded " yes I do the sleepless nights and countless nappy changes and bottle feeds" she said " but I would not change it for anything for any of the children we look after" she said and kissed his cheek gently.

" me nether " he said placing little Robert in Jess's arms.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Not a problem," Angus said. He got out a bottle and flicked his fingers at it to heat the formula magically. It only took him a small flick of his fingers to get it just right. And if he knew these children, at least one of the others would not be far behind. Maybe both. About that time, he felt a little hand smacking him on the back of his leg. He looked to see Dakota there, slapping him, her sippy cup in hand. Abbey was just a few steps behind with her own cup.

"Don't tell me. All five of you are going to be after me, aren't you?" he laughed. He flicked his wand. The two sippy cups refilled themselves with juice while two other bottles heated themselves. The three heated bottles delivered themselves to Jack and Jess and the refilled sippy cups delivered themselves to Abbey and Dakota. "Khaat better get used to taking magical shortcuts. Its the only way she's going to make this work with five babies at the same time." Abbey babbled at him and he looked at her. "You're welcome. but you're going to make your mother nuts," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Jess saw three bottle float to her and chuckled ads she took the first and fed Robert while Jack changed and fed Michael , Julia was last as she was sleeping still. Jess burped Robert and lay him to sleep in his crib and picked up Julia who was ready for a change she changed her and then offered her a bottle witch she took.

" these are good babies " she said softly " but Khaat will defiantly have to learn a little short cut magic " she said seeing Dakota and Abby toddle out of the kitchen with sippy cups full of juice.

Jack lay Michael down and chuckled nodding as he saw Dakota play with the puppet theater against the wall.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Brian finally came back in, a bit overheated. He had been working very hard trying to make this art studio and making it a state of the art place for anyone to work, large and spacious. It was enchanted to look like nothing more than a sunroom from the outside for any muggle who looked at it. From the inside, it was a massive room with stark white walls for the colors to show up more effectively. It had skylights and a lot of windows and was fully equipped.

Angus saw Brian had been truly working himself into a hard sweat. It had been good for him to work off his own stress. He went to the refrigerator and got him a tall glass of lemonade with a lot of ice. He handed it to Brian. "How does it look, Dude?" Angus asked.

"Beautiful," Brian said. "I think they will like it. You all need to go see. Please. If I need to add something to it, I'll be happy to do it."

"Can I see it?" Khaat asked.

"I'll take you in a moment. Let me sit and rest for a moment. I"m tired," he sighed, sitting with the lemonade.

"Thank you," she said to Brian. "Thank you for making that. That is going to really help us to manage our stress constructively. That's an amazing thing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Jess smiled and placed down Julia after burping her then walked to the craft room " wow this is perfect " she said and accioed her easel and paints to the room placing them in a corner as she smiled " did you put the firing kiln for Cassidy in here ?" she asked looking around the room . Jack walked in and looked around.

" nice job mate" he said smiling " though I'm more of a gym man myself , this earned him s smack from Jess who stood frowning at him " hey its true I was never good at painting and ...stuff " he said. Jess looked at him her arms folded across her chest.

" time you found out what craft your good at husband of mine" she said taking his ear " first clay , sit and make something " she said smirking at him.

" you mean other than a mess " he said and took some clay molding it into the form of a wolf.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm

"Nothing against Cassidy, but I put the kiln in because I knew Kate would have me for it if I didn't put it in there for her. She loves pottery far too much to be without one," Brian laughed. "Alright, Khaat. I've rested. I'll take you to see it if you like." He helped her up and took her to the studio to look at it. Robert and Kate followed and looked.

"Well, well done, Son," Robert said, very pleased. "Excellent." Kate explored every nook and cranny. She noticed he had included a massive loom so she could weave her own fabrics. She went over to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you. I"ve always wanted to do that. I can hardly wait."

"Well, lets go eat dinner and then you can all come back here and play," Angus laughed.

"Come on, Khaat. Time for you to get off your feet and get some food," Brian smiled. He took her back into the living room and sat her on the sofa. Angus came in and asked if someone would help him set the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " we all understand Brian " she said as Jack placed his wolf on a table to dry and headed back into the main room for food. Jess moved into the dining room and set the table still chuckling at jack. " do you think Steven and Cassidy will be back for lunch?" she asked not really expecting them to be with how Steven had spoken and what he had told Cassidy earlier. Jack pored out drinks for all and himself replacing the jug back in the fridge to keep cool .

" so smells good good Angus " he said and felt his tummy rumble loudly as Jess waked in.

" wow some ones hungry " she said and kissed him gently before placing the extra glasses and plates back in the cupboard.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top