A new life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life - Page 2 Empty Re: A new life

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 pm

"I'm good, you?" Nick asked. He saw Cecilia look at a shy Quelyn. "Cecilia, this is Quelyn. Quelyn, this is Cecilia." He said. Nick soon ran upstairs. He was very nervous but had to go back down sooner or later. His problem was that he didn't know what to say. Nick went back downstairs and tried to think of something. "Would you like something" he asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Quelyn waved shrinking into herself when nick introduced her to Cecilia. She watched as Nick ran upstairs and didn't look away from where he disappeared until he returned scared about being alone with this Cecilia girl. Quelyn was so scared she couldn't/wouldn't move and sat so still as if she were a statue. Finally he returned and spoke to Cecilia and she calmed down a little. Standing up she moved with him from the bottom steps sticking close feeling safe and comforted by Nick.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 pm

"Good," Cecilia said and smiled down at Quelyn and waved, "Hello." Nick ran away and Cecilia could do nothing but stand there until he returned. The girl in front of her seemed scared and didn't want to be to far away from Nick. When he returned he asked if she wanted anything. "maybe a glass of tea." she said quietly hoping the girl would talk to her. She still wasn't sure what to do or what to say and she looked around the small house. It was quite cute for a home that belonged to a single teen aged boy and a little girl. She smiled slightly and liked the way it looked.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

"Hot tea or iced tea" Nick asked. Quelyn looked scared of Cecilia. He knelt down "please talk to her Quelyn, she means a lot to me. She won't hurt you" he said quietly. "Well c'mon sit down, don't just stand there" he insisted as he stood up. This situation was awkward. Quelyn and Cecilia just made Nick uneasy. "So do you want a tour of the house" Nick asked Cecilia quite excitedly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 am

"Okay," Quelyn said quietly as nick spoke to her. Turning to Cecilia she stuttered "h-hi m-ms. C-Cecilia." After that was said she moved quietly over to the far corner of the room sitting delicately and ladylike on the floor her hand resting in her lap. She didn't want to be in the way of nick and Cecilia. Once again she played with the necklace that held a picture of her mum in it. She smiled slightly remembering what she looked like thanks to the picture.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

"Witch ever you have is fine, though I'd prefer ice tea." Cecilia said smokeing at nick. As he bent over to whisper to Quelyn. "Hello Quelyn," she said as sweetly as she could," how are you?" She asked giving her a kind smile. She had a few questions she wished to ask nick about this girl who seemed scared and shy. But, cec didn't want to ask about her infront of her. She should have asked before agreeing to come. "That would be nice. It looks quite quaint." She told nick who had also offered a tour of the home he shared with the girl.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

Nick led Cecilia into his kitchen, letting Quelyn do whatever she pleased. He poured the iced tea into a cup and handed it to Cecilia. He decided to lead her around the house while she drank her iced tea. "This is it for the downstairs" Nick said. As he led Cecilia up the stairs he looked at Quelyn with concerned eyes. He knew Quelyn was shy but she seemed shyer than usual. Nick pointed to Quelyn's room, of which her door was opened. Finally Nick opened his door and let Cecilia walk inside first, then he shut it.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 am

"Thanks," Cecilia said taking a sip of the ice tea. She smiled and fallowed him through the little house and up to his room. Looking over her shoulder she watched as he shit the door. "Nick, where did you find that little girl?" She asked conserned for the little girl. "Why is she so shy and scared looking? She looked at me as if she thought I was going to hit her, then she clung to you like a small child to their mothers arm. Is she okay?" She narrowed her eye in concer and though thinking of the girl down stirs.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 am

"Hogwarts. I helped her find the room of requirement. Her mom died giving birth and so did that child she was carrying. Her dad is an alcoholic drunk and he hits her. I adopted her because I don't plan on marrying or having kids because the girl I waited half my life for thinks I'd be better off without her. I think she just doesn't like me like that. " Nick explained in a calm manner. He patted the spot next to him wanting her to sit next him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 am

Cecilia sat down next to nick as he answered her questions. "Then it is good she is with you out of harms way. You'll be good for her and she will be for you." Ceci said quietly wishing he would understand her and that she could better explain why she had left him. But she could bearly explain it to herself. She sighed and rubbed her stumach. After a while she finally spoke again, "I'm sorry if I hurt you now but the pain will go away and it won't be as bad as if you and I had gotten married and something happened to me." She spoke in a quiet whisper, "one day you will forget about me. Everyone always does."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top