A new life - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new life - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new life

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new life - Page 3 Empty Re: A new life

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:00 am

Nick looked at her with an upset expression on his face. "Cecilia you don't understand. I lost everything I've ever loved. My parents. My sister. My brothers. I don't want to lose you. I just want to be happy. I have no friends at all. Do you know why? None of them liked me being with you. I told them that you were amazing and perfect. They left" explained Nick. Nick wrapped his arms around her and said "what if I don't want to forget about you?"
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 am

"I have no answer to that question because like all the rest you will." Cecilia said quietly once again tears forming in her eyes. "There hasn't been one person who hasn't forgotten about me. Even my father has. You'll find someone even better. She will be me times ten. Maybe even twenty." She looked up at nick, "though Raphel will not like it to much I will be your friend and you and Quelyn will be in mollies and my lives. It will make us all stronger. But nothing lasts forever and we will all grow apart." She pushed he hair out of her face and looked at nick with her own big brown eyes full of pain. So much pain and loss and fear, fear she would be a horrible mother or everyone will be like Felix.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 am

"Why do you think Raphael is better than me" were the only words Nick could say. His eyes looked like Quelyn's, full of pain and despair. "I really just want someone to talk to. I don't want to burden Quelyn with my problems." He said. Nick began to get a lump in the back of his throat. Could things really work out like Cecilia wanted them to? Nick didn't think so. "Could you try to be friends with Quelyn, she doesn't have many friends" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 am

"I never said better. But if something happens to me it won't completely destroy his life. He would be able to pick up and move on." Cecilia said sincerely, "I'm afride that you would be to devestated if you and I were togeather and say I died. I don't want you to die with me, even if it is your soul. I want you to live on. When you do forget about me that will be possible for you." She wiped a tear away from the corner of her eye and he asked if she would be friend with Quelyn. "Yes I will be friends with her. She just needs to accept me. I get the feeling she doesn't like me to much by the way she acted down stires.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 am

"She is just shy" Nick said about Quelyn. "I'm devastated without you. Why couldn't you at least give us a chance. I feel like you don't love me because right when Raphael showed up you had this look on your face that looked like you forgot about me. I feel led on. I'm just asking for a chance here. If you died I would not get over it but I would be better knowing that you atleast gave me a chance " He said softy. Nick looked at her just wanting her to say yes.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 am

"Life would be so much easier if I could just have both of you forever," Cecilia whispered crying now. She was seven months pregnant and very emotional and she was never able to think rationally. He hands moved up to cover her face as she cried. She didn't know what to do about anything that was going on and she just wanted everything to be normal. She didn't want to be the teen mother who screwed up her whole life. She didn't want to be Cecilia Krum any more. All of these thoughts she kept to herself as she sobed sitting on a bed with nicks arms around her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 am

Nick didn't want to see Cecilia cry, he may just start crying himself. Nick took his hand and wiped her tears. He gently kissed her on the cheek. "I don't know if that can happen. Just lay down I'm going to check on Quelyn." Nick said quietly. He laid her down on his bed and kissed her on the forehead. Nick left the door open and went halfway down the stairs. "Quelyn is everything ok down there" he asked loudly so she could hear.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 am

Hearing Nicks voice Quelyn looked up from where she sat in the corner now in a modified form of the fetal position. "Yeah," she spoke quietly, "is everything going okay up there." She didn't really know what was going on up stairs but she wondered. She wondered what they were doing. If they were talking what were they talking about? Where they talking about her? She gave a half hearted smile to nick an went back to fumbleing with her locket and most proses posetion of her life
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 am

"Yes everything is fine. We are just clearing things up and sorting things out. You can watch tv if you want. I'll make dinner soon." He said. Soon after he went upstairs. "Are you okay Cecilia. I'm about to cook dinner soon. Do you want some?" Nick asked quietly. She didn't look good and she even looked tired. Nick would let her sleep if she wanted to. He would wait for a reply before he began cooking.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am

Cecilia would never have eaten before she had become pregnant. "I should go soon," Cecilia said quietly hiccuping because of her tears. Raphel would be looking for her in the morning. She had fallen over when nick left and now she lay there her hair covering her face and even a little bit in her mouth. "I don't want any of this anymore," she whispered wanting to tell nick how she felt but not at the same time, "I don't want to be a mother, I don't want to be in a relationship, I don't want to be in love with anyone." A new wave of years came to her as she sobed her eyes turning red and puffy, "I want to go home again I want my mom and Elijah." But she couldn't have what she wanted. Home had never been a home, her mother was dead and Elijah hated her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top