taking out stress (open) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) - Page 8 Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 14, 2009 4:07 am

ne'os watched her fall moving the daggers out of the way so she woudnt hurt herself he sighed and took out his wand and aimed it at her "renivate" he said hoping the spell would work to revive her.

"and yes i agree we need to find a order member and tell them about this"

((should i start a new thread or ask a member to come in?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 pm

OOC: I am a Member, if you haven't noticed. *wink* And, um, how did Voldemort do that? If Ne'Os had blocked him for the time being, he wouldn't have known you were there. So, it's really not possible. And, I kind of wanted to have a surprise attack on him. He won the Ministry, I don't think it's fair that he get Hogwarts, too.

Isn't that kind of Godmodding? Since Voldemort is a character? Did you talk to the person that plays him?

IC:

Catalina looked at her warily, wondering what could cause such a disturbance in her mind. What had just happened. Looking over at Ne'Os wonderingly, she stepped over to Samantha and held up her head, trying to wake her up again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 15, 2009 2:14 am

((I didn't know that someone was voldimort, and we can just ask someone to join if you wish.))

Samantha opened her eyes, "What happened?" She rubbed her head, she looked up to see Ne'os and Catalina around her. "Why are you guys holding me?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 am

((he is tom riddle))

"you fainted i would have let you stay that way and wake up natruly but i was concerned about the child and you of course" he said still looking at her with a worried look.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat May 16, 2009 2:19 am

"Yeah, Um.. well it felt like there was two of me, but one of me was not here." Samantha said pointing to the ground, "I don't know what it was or who it was, but I hope that everythings ok." Samantha got to her feet, she rubbed her head some more. "My head hurts."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 am

OOC: Well, I still believe that it is godmodding, even if you didn't know. Because, the character Tom Riddle would have had to have a part in it, and I just think that it would be fun if we won a battle agaisnt him for once.

IC: Catalina stared at her, silent and motionless. For a moment, she looked into the eyes of Samantha, trying to see what was deep inside of her. Then, without warning, she brought Samantha's face near her own, and inspected it closely.

"I think you just fainted from anxiety. It is common."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 am

"I have been through alot, but I have been having these odd dreams lately, Maybe I'm just tired, I will just leave you guys to talk, If anything else comes up just let me know." Samantha said, as she left still rubbing her head.

(( Ok, then I will just leave it alone.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm

OOC: Okay.

IC: Catalina watched her leave before turning back to Ne'Os. She was wary, her blue eyes shining with anxiety.

"Should we practice some more or would you like to call it a night?" she murmured softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 16, 2009 11:11 pm

"it seems to hurt us both alot mabey w e should call it a night" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Catalina nodded, stepping towards him very slowly. Standing there this close to him did nothing for her nerves, but she wrapped her arms around him and whispered, "If you need to talk just come and find me. I will probably be outside if you need something . . . or in the library."

She gave his cheek and gentle pat before she turned and strode out of the room, her face set in stone. She was determined to do everything in her power to protect this school and its history.

Voldemort would not take over while she was still alive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top