taking out stress (open) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 am

"is there anything else you would like me to remove from you? i can show you how to take the memory from your head and place it in a pensive until you feel you want to see it again?" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 am

Catalina shook her head. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she wanted to keep the memory of her past love in her mind forever, to remind her of how much pain men caused . . . so that she would never fall for one again.

"Thank you, Ne'Os, but I would rather not. I fear that if I did that, I would never want it back." She smiled kind of awkwardly, feeling odd that he now knew about her past. It was weird, almost like sharing a burden with someone else. Almost relieving. But, not completely.

She would never feel relief again. She was sure of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 am

Samantha moved back, sitting in a desk, she watched as they did everything they could, she didn't know if it worked, all she saw was the painfull looks on there faces. Samantha waited untill they were feeling better to talk to them. "Are you guys alright, I've never seen anything like that?" Samantha sat back in the chair waiting for someone to talk.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm

"yes we are alright just memorys i should have brought a pensive so we could keep them safe but i didnt think" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 pm

"Yeah, lots of memories I wish I could get rid of too. Maybe I'll go buy one after this. So whats next?" Sam said thinking of what life had handed her this last few months.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm

"well i have seemed to be able to resist the imperious curse placed on me...i guess vampires can be controlled...." he said thinking on what to say next "when belextrix found me she must have placed the curse on me."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 am

"What are you going to do now, Ne'Os?" Catalina asked warily, her face like stone. She glanced over at Samantha and tried to give off the impression that she was okay, but every few seconds, her heart would shock itself with insurmountable pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 am

"simple im gona to do my best to keep my life while i seek out a order member ask for the help in exchange for information and then do my best to keep this school safe from wha-" he said pausing unable to say anything more " well...im not sure." he finished.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed May 06, 2009 12:44 pm

"Your not sure about what, whats coming after the school?" Samantha said curiously, if something was coming she wanted to know so that she could help or atleast get away fast enough to help. "Are we in danger, is there something we can do?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm

"yes there is...run because this school may be attacked and anyone half blood will die and...i will do my best to miss if i find you but that wont save you from the others." he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top