taking out stress (open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm

((yes but you can say that you could see what was kinda writin on the note))

ne'os was slightly confused by this statement "how is bieng a vampire a good thing if anything its a curse but...its to hard living htis life we live 250 years of it and now im two friends less." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:13 am

"If you believe that it is a curse, then you will never get out of that, Ne'Os. You must believe that you can change the world for good. It is possible to think that Vampires are good. Plenty of them are respectable creatures. And, I think you are. You cannot tell me that you consider it a curse." Catalina paused for a moment, tenderly wiping away the tears streaking down his cheeks.

His eyes were growing more sinister by the second, but she had to keep trying. She had to save him. "Maybe you were meant to be the savior of someone. Maybe you were given the life of a Vampire because you were meant to turn it into a blessing."

Catalina looked over at the girl that had just walked in, and gave her a small smile, before murmuring, "I am Catalina." She felt rude for not mentioning it earlier, but she wanted to listen to their conversation first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 02, 2009 2:42 am

"blessing? how do you count accidently killing a teacher at Dermstrang academy then bieng tortured into joining the Death eaters and then killing many many people a blessing. and the worst part is, is that i woudnt have done any of this is i wasnt a vampire." he said nearly yelling.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:47 am

Catalina flinched at his screams. She felt the need to back away from him, but chose not to. She stayed calm, gently touching his face still.

"Ne'Os," she said slowly and softly, "It does not matter what you have done in your past. The past never changes. The future, however, is unpredictable. You can change who you are! Do you not see?" She was desperate to get her point across, to save him.

She wondered if the girl next to her would be helpful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 02, 2009 5:38 am

"i guess thats true...." he said thinking "but..."he trailed off
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"But what?" Catalina murmured softly. "What is it that you do not want to believe?" She moved his face so that he was meeting her eyes.

"Please, Ne'Os. Do not give up. There is always a way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"how can there be a way...my past defines me...the ministry would arrest me if they found out that the head death eater goes to hogwarts" he said "but...your right there is aklways a way...*looks at the burning desk* wow i guess i just lost my head..."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:57 am

"Ne'Os, there is always room for change. You cannot deny yourself that right." She paused, racking her brain for an answer.

"I told you that there is a chance in Occlumency, but I do not know of something else . . . unless you went to the Order and begged for them to take you in. There are ways for them to protect you. You can get out. But, only if you want to. Yes, it will be hard, but it will be worth it," Catalina whispered, gently touching his hair.

She moved her eyes over to the desk and nodded as well.

"Is there any way to put that out?" She was somewhat unsure of the spell in which to use that made water spurt from the wand, but she knew it had 'aqua' in it or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 03, 2009 3:23 am

"i supose....i will set up a meeting with a order member" he said the spark of evil snuffed out to be replaced with a sprk of insanity.

ne'os took out his wand out of hiw robes and with a smooth flick "Aguamenti, reparo" he said as a jet of water flew out of his wand dowsing the flames as the desk repaired it self "there better..."

"yes well i will need to learn Occlumency so as possible" he said in a officle voice

((so ive decided ne'os will go slightly insane))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 am

Catalina noticed the crazy look in his eyes and gave him a reassuring hug to calm him down. "I think that would be a good idea, Ne'Os."

"Yes, that was the spell. Much better." She smiled softly.

Something clicked in Catalina's mind and she grabbed her bag and pulled the book out of it. The cover read The Blessings and Curses of Occlumency and How to Use Them. It was a wordy title, but the book was really helpful. "Here, Ne'Os. I can help you with it as much as I can, but I do not have the ability of Occlumency just yet. It is so hard to close off your mind."

OOC: Okay! That works.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top