Taking a walk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk Empty Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

The last time when Miseria was here, was when she was transforming into a werewolf. She remembered the direct place of where it all started. No, she couldn't feel the scent of herself, but she saw deep footprints. She was the only one who was wearing heavy combatboots in all around, so it wasn't difficult to make differences.
She stepped closer to the place where she had fallen down and then looked around. Not far away, she could see some trees and bushes which were broken and burned a bit. She felt sorry for Matt, Jess and Andrian, who had now the curse as well.
Taking a deep breathe before she looked around again, she saw so many places on the ground where she had hitted Andrian.
Thank goodness that he was still alive. She wouldn't forgive to herself if she'd kill someone who's like her friend.

Pushing her blue hair away from her face, she stepped closer to one tree where she saw big scratches which were made by her own nails when she was a wolf. Probably she was quite angry when she couldn't get her prey and got some interrupters. Narrowing her eyes, she lifted her hand and touched the tree, trying to be careful with it, as if it could feel her touch right now.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Chester plucked a leaf from the tree he sat in. watching as a woman walked to the one he now sat in. He could not help watch her as his leg swung gently under him. the leaf he was twisting fell from his hands, gracfully floating down. "shit" He said softly. Pulling his leg up and standing on the branch. after his epasod with the other girl he decided to stay away from the alley. So deciding to sit in a tree and watch the world go by with out him.

With a quick flick he jumped landing some what away from her. "sorry wasn't expecting any one to be here" He said leaning against the trees rough bark and twisting yet another leaf between his fingers. "So why did you come here?" he asked plainly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Miseria almost jumped when she suddenly heard someone talking to her. She was so into looking her own trails what she made on that tree, not even knowing about it till meeting with Matt on the street of London. He was the one who told her that she attacked him.
Slowly she turned herself around and gasped quietly in a surprise. She didn't expect to see him here, either. Actually, she was hoping that for a little while, she wouldn't see any of the Death Eaters or other bad guys around. “Me neither,“ she replied quicly, making a fast check in her mind. Wand was with her, Khaat's house wasn't far. If she'll be fast today, she can always escape him. If he won't appearate again.

“Walk,“ she said quietly and fast. She wasn't supposed to tell him everything. In fact, she didn't remember any of it all what happened here. Only the stories what she heard. And she still hasn't find Andrian. She'd want to talk with him about this damn night.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Chester nodded but said nothing he took a step back widening the distance between them to show he ment her no harm, slowly he sat on the ground and looked at her "sorry if I scared ya" he said a slight glint in his eye as he looked at her "so do ya wannna talk?" he asked the sesations he ahd had with the other girl gone just his own thought now sat in his mind. He hoped she would talk as he felt rather bored right now. he slipped off his coat and lay it beside him motioning for her to sit , the tattos on his arms plain to see now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Looking as he stepped back, Miseria could breathe more safely right now. It didn't seem that he wanted to attack her right now. That was good, though, it made her act careful. Why wasn't he attacking her and what was he planning? Another kidnap? She wouldn't allow it, though, she wasn't strong enough to fight him off. When he apoligized, Miseria raised her eyebrows in a bigger impression. She never thought that he Could say such words like 'I'm sorry.'
“About what?“ she asked, hiding her suspecing voice. She didn't have anything in common with him. Not to talk about the subject. She didn't look at his attractive tattoos. She always wanted to have one, but as she used her logic, how would they look when she'll get older?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm

He looked at her and shrugged "weather, time, lonlyness all of the above" he said turning to look at her a sort of smile sitting on his lips as he looked at her "well I could have said were talking now but , though since you made this place as it is now we could talk about that for a while " he said his arms now behind his head as he felt teh sun on him filtering threw the trees as he said waiting for her to join him "ow come on I am not going to kidnap any body today if that what your worried about , death eaters feel lonly too you know" he said with a sigh. .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Miseria blinked her eyes in an impression what fell trough her mind again. Weather, time, solitude? What did she miss this time? Were Death Eaters taught how to be gentle or did someone just read them some romantic books with drama? But then she raised her eyebrows. What did he just say? That she made this place like it was right now? Who else did know about this? “I don't know what you are talking about,“ she looked away at the entrance of the forest. Maybe it was the best time to leave now? Still she couldn't figure out how the hell he knew it! She was always using her abilities to close her mind and make it safe in hear head. “Imagine my relief,“ she muttered quietly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Chester shook his head " I'm not blind, the look on your face as you touched the tree told me you'd been here before and the way you touched the scratches mimiking what could have happend said you knew" he said looking at her , he picked up a stone and threw it across the clearing to hit a larger one opasite . he rested his head on his knee as he turned to look at her " not hard to see you had somthing to do with the way this place looks" his arms dangled over his knees as he turned away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Miseria looked back at the tree and sighed. Yes, it was her fault. Mostly. But he told only that she 'Knew' what happened here, to this place, not that he knew what certanly happened whole this time when She was here.
Strange, it was like with Shacklebolt. She used her abilities to hide her thoughts from him and it appeared to be that he was only checking her emotions if she wasn't wheeny. Or something like that. She didn't look at him anymore, but tryed to figure out how to hide emotions of her face what were mirroring her own thoughts. This way others could just read her mind by just looking into her eyes or face. How easy and readable she was.
“Alright. Let's take it this way. Even if I am related to what happened here, what would you exactly do with this knowlege?“ she asked, looking then back at him, face looking calm or mostly numb this time.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

He turned to face her "nothing, what could I do, its nothing to me" he said looking at her closer, he stood up and brushed the dirt from his trousers " well if you want to be alone, but I did get here first" he said standing to face her "by the way sorry for the little incident , I had a bad day that day" he said now wishing he could just forget it happened nd start over again with her as he truly did like her. Taking a branch he climbed back up sitting back on a lower branch. he was so not in the mood for anything evil today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top