taking out stress (open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) Empty taking out stress (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Ne'os sat in a abandoned class room in the dungoens he had just heard about Andrian and Sophia's deaths he coudnt belive it he and Andrian always faught sure but they were still friends. And he didnt know much about Soph but she seemed like a good person. he coudnt belive it the desk he was sitting at was wet with tears and the long scratch marks were he had clawed at the desk. the room around him was destroyed and a desk in the corner was on fire. he sat there thinking about what he was planning to do next a note next to him saying that he would do what the Dark Lord could not and that was destroy london. ne'os was realising why he had to be a Death Eater.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

taking out stress (open) Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 am

Catalina, searching through the castle at night, as was her favorite thing to do, heard a soft sniffling in a room nearby. When she opened the door a crack and saw Ne'Os, she hurried over to him, alarm written all over her face.

"Ne'Os, what is the matter?" Her voice held concern and she gently placed a hand over his wrist, unsure of giving him an embrace.

Remembering that she had the book on Occlumency in her bag, she made a mental note to bring it up. But, not yet. He needed to be listened to, not talked to.

Her eyes fluttered over to the desk that was on fire. With a frown, she looked back at Ne'Os, waiting for him to reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 am

"my friends have died i feel like its slightly my fault me constantly attacking andrian doing horrible things to him and sophia we always faught but we were friends sure.....i cant handle this there only three vampires left in this school for london in that matter and i had a hand in causing the events leading to there deaths!" he said tears flowing again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 am

My friends have died. I feel like its slightly my fault what with me constantly attacking Andrian doing horrible things to him and Sophia . . . we always fought but we were friends sure.....I can't handle this. There are only three vampires left in this school for London in that matter and i had a hand in causing the events leading to there deaths! Catalina's eyes softened at the sight of such a saddened creature and she pulled him into her arms and ran a hand down his hair.

"Calm down, Ne'Os. It will all turn out alright. It always does," she cooed, running her hands down his hair once more. "What happened to Andrian and Sophia?" Catalina had no idea who these two people were, but they were important to Ne'Os, so she kept their names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

"from what i heard andrian spent 5 hours in the sunlight and sophia let him drink from her he accidently took to much and she died....he then...stabbed himself...." he said crying louder his hand accidently pushing the note off the table onto the ground.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 am

From what i heard Andrian spent 5 hours in the sunlight. "He was a Vampire?" Catalina murmured quietly, still holding him in her arms.

Sophia let him drink from her and he accidentally took to much and she died. "Oh, I am so sorry, Ne'Os!" Catalina exclaimed sadly. "But, why would she allow such a thing to occur to her?"

he then...stabbed himself Catalina's eyes grew wide. "That is terrible."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 am

" yes he was and a very good one at that."

"she loved him so much they were going to have a child eve' he said sadly.

"very" he said simply sobbing slightly

((the note falling on the floor was a hint lol the contents of it are in the first post.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm

OOC: Oh, yeah! I meant to pick it up, but I forgot . . .sorry.

IC:
Yes he was and a very good one at that. Catalina gave a reassuring smile. "I am so sorry to hear that, Ne'Os."

She loved him so much. They were going to have a child, Eve. Catalina frowned, confused. "Then what happened?"

Her eyes fluttered to the ground and she saw a piece of paper lying there, written upon with black ink. Slowly, she picked it up and scanned over it, her eyes growing more alarmed by the second.

"I have your Occlumency book, Ne'Os. You do not have to do anything you do not want to do." She paused before placing a hand on his face and moving it up so that he was meeting her eyes. "I plan to help you in every way I can as long as you are sure you want me to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

"i dont know no one saw anything after that" he said

ne'os looekd into her eyes with a cold empty look "theres nothing in this world anymore my friends are dead i belong to the darklord...i need t o end this" he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 pm

I don't know. No one saw anything after that. "Did she ask for death?" Catalina asked softly, watching him with her sapphire blue eyes. "If Andrian loved her, would he not have tried to save her?" She said the last question slowly and almost timidly, for she was confused.

There's nothing in this world anymore. My friends are dead. I belong to the Dark Lord...i need t o end this. Catalina's eyes hardened as they stared into his. "Do not talk like that, Ne'Os. Hopelessness is not a good look on you. You can get through this. I can help you. Please. Let me help you."

Her eyes were pleading into his, tears welling up into her eyes. She couldn't lose him, her first friend here. It would be terrible if she did. She swore to do everything in her power to prevent that. Maybe she could die for him, maybe that would help him see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top