taking out stress (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm

"she tried to save him see a vampire cant live in the sunlight and she let him drink from her..like i said he went overboard"

"no its impossible this is the only way....i cant die i can only dissapear." he said looking down again hideing his tears.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 am

She tried to save him. See a Vampire can't live in the sunlight and she let him drink from her..like I said he went overboard. Catalina nodded, understanding. "So, he was not very good at controlling himself? Is that what I am hearing?"

No it's impossible. This is the only way....I can't die, I can only disappear. Catalina frowned at him before saying, "Nothing is impossible if you just put your mind to it, Ne'Os. It is not the only way. You have other options. I am giving you a choice. But, if it is what you wish . . ."

She trailed off, unable to hold the tears in any longer. They fell down her cheeks like broken promises, the liquid salt trailing down onto her chin and then dripping onto the floor.

"Please do not lose hope, Ne'Os. I know what it is like. It is not worth it. You need to believe that there is another way. Another chance. Please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 am

"no not what mean i mean that a a va- well remember when i tolled you about how beletrix torutured me its the same thing basicly except im not sure what he was doing out there...."

"i guess mabey your right but i dont know what else to do" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am

Catalina frowned, still not truly understanding, but she did not question it further.

"Let me help you," she whispered. "But, it is your decision, Ne'Os. Do not let me make it for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:22 am

"i dont know what to think..the dark lord tried to use the imperious curse on me but i have been fighting it...i know i need to cause untold violence..but i dont want to and my friend helped me control it but now...." he said trailing off staring into space.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 am

Samantha was walking by the empty classrooms, when she heard some talking, she looked throught the window in the door, she saw Ne'os and a girl, she decided to walk in a see what was going on. She opens the door, and sees Ne'os stairing into space. "Ne'os, are you ok?" Samantha was concerned with everything that was going on, she didn't want to lose anyone else, so she was checking on everyone she knew.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 pm

"not realy..andrian was my friend...i cant belive he is gone" said ne'os still staring into space a small flame of evil was starting to show in his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 am

Samantha listen to the same sad words that everyone was saying to her, She then saw a little evil flame in his eyes, "I understand, that, I am pregnant with his baby, and he won't be here for that, but theres something else going on with you." Samantha said this, then pointed at her arm.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm

"im not sure at the moment it feels like i have to bring the vampires back somehow...but i cant i refuse to create another vampire pandemic as there was in the dark ages..."he said the flicker of evil showing more and more now but not yet showing in his voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 01, 2009 4:58 am

"I've never heard you like this before, It's not right that you hold it all in, tell me whats going on, Im part of this to, or atleast I want to be, I want to make something of myself, the one thing he did for me was turn me, so I should atleast get to help my friends. So please tell me whats going on." Samantha said hoping that would shock him back to reality.

((Has anyone picked up the note yet?))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top