taking out stress (open) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

taking out stress (open) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

taking out stress (open)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking out stress (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: taking out stress (open)

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am

Catalina's eyes grew sad as she stared at him. Then, without warning, she stood straight-backed and proud.

"I am no coward," she murmured defiantly. "I shall not run away from a battle. Even if I am pure-blood I will still fight to keep this school safe and out of the hands of that vile Dark Lord."

Her eyes turned a dark shade of blue, flashing dangerously. "He will not get through the gates alive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

"Do you know how much time we have?" Samantha asked thinking of somewhere she could go. But then again she was a pure blood, she was just a vampire. "You said that they will be attacking half breads, what about vamps or wolves?" Samantha said, thinking back to when he said vamps could be controled.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 pm

ne'os smiled at Catalina's outburst "he will kill everyone in his path that goes against him...even pure bloods..."he said

"i dont think so both surve him and he coudnt risk letting the vampires and the werewolves unite i wonder if i should help the order defend the school" he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:56 am

"Then, I guess I am going to die." She paused dramatically. "I am not such a coward as him. I am not afraid to die."

When Ne'Os asked himself the question outloud, Catalina said, "I have chosen my side. I will fight with them. I will fight for what is right and what is good."

"While I am here, he will not take over this school."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 08, 2009 4:04 am

" i respect that and i will find a order member as soon as possible" he said "hmm here take these i know i woundt be here now if i hadnt learned how to use these." he said handing Catalina a sword and a dagger "you know how to use these right?" he asked
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:09 am

Catalina nodded in appreciation before widening her eyes at the gifts. "Really, Ne'Os? You are giving me these?"

She laughed, "Of course, silly! I was taught the art of sword fighting since I was just a little girl. I started out with wooden swords, but the point is, yes I know. Thank you."

"Do you know for sure that it will hurt him and the other Death Eaters? If I am careful . . . I know how to fight with my left arm as well, and I can hold my wand in my right . . ."

She smiled, pondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Samantha pulled out her daggers, she twirled them in her hands, she loved playing with her daggers. She started to think about the fight, she already knew that she was going to be helping with defending the school, she just didn't know how well she would do.

Samantha watched Ne'os hand over his dagger and sword, "But how will you defend yourself, Ne'os?" Samantha asked thinking that if he has nothing to defend himself with he is going to die.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 12, 2009 10:21 pm

"im am good with spells and i can always make a new one in the room of requirment" he said smileing.

"so i kinda have a plan we will probobly do something in hogsmead before but i will help defend the school when we reach the castle or if i see you guys."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 pm

"Do you mean that the Death Eaters are going to meet in Hogsmeade? Do you not think that you should tell an Order member about their meeting place? Maybe there could be an interception, or at least a little bit of a fight so that most of them were captured or killed before they got to Hogwarts?"

Catalina was frowning delicately, keeping her face set in determination as millions of battle strategies flitted through her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 14, 2009 3:21 am

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, If we can kill or capture most of them before they get to the school, then those at the school will have a better chance." Samantha said as she thought about how she was horrible at defending herself. "Maybe we should go now to find someone for you to talk to." Samantha said, then suddenly she got this shooting pain in the back of her head, she then fainted and passed out on the floor.

((Just so you know, I fainted because, voldimort was listening through me, but my character doesn't know that he was.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top