Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 8 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Gackt nodded . "Im glad you would."he said softly as he let her pull him down next to her. he smiled when she layed her hand on his chest and patted her hand."Yes i do, how could i forget?all that plotting and planning with mash to make everything special, i had to buy mash that blooming tea he likes , the one where the tea blossom blooms in the glass tea pot, to make that sushi of his look like a dragon and a sunflower and of course kneeling down wearing chichi kimono that he had worn the day he proposed to my mother and of course obachans ring, she made sure it was known i had to use that ring because she loves you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 8 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:36 pm

abby smiled "yes I remeber "she said "he was quite the charmer, but I have to say your better " she said softly resting her head on his chest listening to his heart beating against her ear as she lay against hnim she could not help wonder whjen they would land as she longed to see the house he ahd taken her too after they ahd got back together and got the restaraunt running , now they had two restraraunts and both booming in cutomers.

she noticed the seatbelt light swtich on and sat up "I think were landing " she said quickly giving him a quick kiss as she moved to the seats again his hand still in hers.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Gackt grinned."well you are rather biased as far as im concerned my sunflowr."he said teasing her. he stroked her long hair when she rested her head on his chest . he wondered when they would land as he wanted to see her reaction to his suprise at the house when they arrived.

he nodded when she said she thought they were landing. he returned her kiss quickly as he too took his seat and fastened his belt.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 am

Abby smiled and took his hand again as she fels the wheels drop ready for landing. the stuerdess walked up and down between the seats before sitting down . Abbys hand held gackts tight as she felt the plane bank and turn for landing hen came the bump as the wheels touched she jumped slightly as it slowed but let go if his hand smiling and kissing him in thanks.

she was curiose as to how they would get to the house but looking out she smiled seing the same black limo she had rode in all those years ago her cheeks actually flushed at the memoriy of riding in the back n more than one way.

Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Gackt kissed abbys hand as the got ready for the landing."You are most welcome sunflower, im sorry you were frightened so." he said as he leaned in for her kiss.

he smiled as he saw the same black limo that they had rode in to his house and the memories of riding in the back seat and what had transpired there. he kissed her cheeks when she had blushed. "I see you are remembering too, sunflower."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

she clung to his hand and nodded "ow very clearly my dear " she said with a cheeky smile on her face as they sat inside and the door closed . She lent agaonst him and smiled her hand sliping to his lower back as it ahd that nighta and she smiled to him .

The limo pulled away and she sighed feeling happier now the were moving away from the plane ,he tummy gave a soft grumble "sorry i guess the fight made me hungry " she said kissing him gently and sesualy to show that she still loved him justa s she did that day.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm

"you my dear are a very naughty lady and i love you all the more for that each day."gackt said softly as she clung to his hand and then when she leanded against him and slipper her hand to his lower back."mrs kazama if i didnt know better i think you were trying to"put the moves" on me."he said with as the limo pulled away.
he laughed as he heard her tummy rumble."Oh my poor sunflower, well ill jsut have to either take you to lunch or check to see if theres something in the kitchen at the house." he said before leaning into the kiss she was showering him with.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top