Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 pm

gackt nodded ."Most likely some stupid joke on me, you were allways in my soul abby, i tried at first to move on because i thought you did and i didnt want to spoil your happiness but then i just couldnot do it, it wasnt fair to nev and it wasnt fair to me, besides she found a good man in codi once i put them together and played cupid."he said with a wink.

"Now no more tears and no more but happy memories about the past, hey do member when mash walked into the kitchen when we were making up? the look on his face was pricless."he said as he opened a drawer in the limo and slipped a wrapped small box out form it and presented it to her."Mrs morimoto seeing as this is the anniversary of the day we first met at hogwarts i thought i'd give you a gift."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:55 pm

abby looked at him and nodded as she gave a small smile, she ahdn't realied that it was in a small way there aniversory and chuckled , she wnodered what was inside the small box he brought out.

"what is it Gackt , I have to confess i hadn't realised" she said brushing his cheek gently with her hand as she forced the memories of being parted from him to the back of her mind. She gave a soft sigh as she placed her hand on his witch held the small box , her body relaxing again as she sat on his lap.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Gackt smiled."Im shocked that you forgot young lady."he said with a pretend sniff."Just open it up and see, remember when i wanted to get you this ring you saw when we went to get your dress for the yule ball, but i couldnt afford it and got you a small ring? well i went and got that ring and had it sent to the house last eve."he said softly."I allways told you i'd give you the ocean is some way."Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 6 Erictojill
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm

abby slowly opened the box and her eys went wide as she saw the most beautiful ring she had seen "ow Gackt its beautiful " she said she lkooked at the smaller one on her finger "but this one always holds my heart because you gave it to me first " she said as shslid the bigger one next to it it almsit dworfed it but she knew the first one would always be ehr favorate . Leaning forweard she kissed him and hugged him tight, just as the limo stopped . Quickly she slipped to the seat next to him and stragtened her skirt .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Gackt grinned."I know that, you allways told me that about when i used to give you jewelry when we were at school and i told you, i'd go and give you the world one day."he said with a grin."I also know because you keep what i gave you in your jewelry box along with the macaroni necklace the twins made you, i still have the macaroni watch they made me."he leaned into her kiss then pouted when the limo stopped."bad timeing i really needed that kiss." the limo driver opened the door and then got the luggage out the boot while the stewards came out to greet them."young mrs kazama, young mr kazama, it is a pleasure for us to serve you, we've had instructiosn from your father and the one called obachan , whom is a most formiable lady, she impressed our boss so much so that he's offered her own jet for free, the obachan said for us to take good care especially of mrs kazama especially on the way back."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

abby chuckled "pleanty of time Mr Kazama for that2 she said smiling as they climbed out she could not help blush as he spoke of being carful with ehr on the way back "dose she know something?" she whispered to Gackt "I know Obasan is a seer , did she see somthing in our trip?" she whispered to him her hand nestled in his as they moved to the plane and the steel staps that would take them to tokyo and the quiet of the kazama house that waited there for them.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

gackt pretended to be sad."You mean i cant have a kiss now and i have to wait?" he then laugheed as they climbed aboard the plane and the stewards helped them into the seatbelts. he nodded when she asked if obasan knew something."Considering that the first time she was right on the money i wouldnt doubt if she saw you being with child at the end of our trip."he said whispering to her as he patted her hand."She knows we cant keep our hands off each other even with two boys of our own now." a voice suddenly came on the loud speaker."This is your captian speaking , welcome aboard kazama international jet, i am captian ryuu , oh and gackt try and contain yourself during the flight as we dont want the pretty mrs kazama floating about the cabin during take off, by the way hello again abby." he laughed as he heard an all too familar voice."abby thats ryuu from school , you remeber him and his girlfriend go-go."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Abby smiled "I'd like that, but being alone with you would be good too " she said and listened to the annoucment , her face lit with a grin "Ryu , I haven't seen him for along time I think since our wedding Gackt" she sat back and chuckled " yeah wweren't they married ?" she asked hearing th roar of the engines as she took Gackt hand in her own and started to take deep breaths "Im sorry i just don't like take offs and landings " she said now gripping his hand tight in hers .

She felr the rumble and themn the down pressure as the plane lifted into the sky once up she let his hand go and took another deep brath feeling ehr ears pop as she did. when teh seatbelt light went out she un did hers then leaned over and kissed Gackt " its wonderful allready" she said grinning at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Gackt nodded."well once they take off we can go into the back cabin where the bed and tv is."he said softly. he smiled too when she remembered ryuu and his girlfriend."Yep member they brought in the dragon dancers and dance around us in the dragon costumes."he chuckled. "yeah they were married a month after we did, hey ryuu how old are your twin daughters now?" he shouted to ryuu. ryuu called out over the loud speaker."They are the same age as your sons should be gackt, also feel free to take mrs kazama into the back once we take off so she'll feel better."ryuu said as they took off.

held her hand tight as shew got nervous at the take off and he heard ehr ears pop."You need to chew gum when that happens, do you want to go in the back now?"he asked
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Abby chuckled as he said she needed to chew gum to stop her ears poping 2I know I forgot it " she said then smiled and nodded.

"yes I'd like that "I wonder if Ryu would bring his girls over to play with our sons, they would be good play mates"she said smiling as she stood up Taking his hand she was glad to streach her legs again. "I wonder what hes doing with a bed on a plane, I hope hes not going the dirty on his wife " she smiled at Gackt knowing Ryu would never do that he loved his wife as Gackt loved her
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top