Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Gackt laughed."No we cant have that can we, now an obachans boy we can have."he said with a grin. "That way we know he wont be spoilt."he smiled with pride as abby talked of their sons taking their first steps together."yes but i wish it was to us, it was to obachan, the love her and i know she adores them, only just yesterday she was running around with them on her back."he said with a laugh. he smiled again."Yes they are and before you know it kindergarden, i just hope they dont make as much mischef as hyde,mash and i did."he smiled thinking he and abby would make the twins bento boxes the talk of the school.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Abby smiled as she mentioned Obasans runningaround with teh boys on her back and sighed she still missed having a little girl she could dress. "ow forbid it , from Obasans stories you three where the worst " she said smiling noticing how Ryuus hair had grown "hes going to ned his air cut soon" she said "I might bye a locket to keep the boys first lock of hair in for a keep sake" she smiled at that thought "ow and a album for all those baby pictures obasan took of the two of them , that way they can be embaresed when there girl freinds come around" she looked at Gackt with a cheeky grin.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Gackt suddeenly had a mischefious look in his eyes."You know sunflower i was thinking since its the summer holidays we could spend more then a weekend alone.."he chuckled when she said she forbid it since obachans stories were full of their misschef."I was a good boy, it was mash and my sister that corrupted me!" he said in protest. he nodded about ryuus hair needing to be cut."I need a trim as well, what kind of hair cut should i get this time?"he nodded about saving their first lock of hair and doing up a photo album."hei , yes we should, family tradtion about that, their mamachan has to pull out the baby album."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 am

Abby chuckled and smiled. "Sounds wonderful Gackt, but where would we go?" she asked as she gave Ryuu a peice of toast to chew on, while he sat on Gackts knee. "Maybe you could take Ryuu and his brother with you when you get yours cut, so they won't be scared about it, ether that or obasan can do it ?" she chuckled to her self imaganing Gackt sat in front of Obasan with a bowl on his head "sorry just couldn see you with a budding bowl cut hair style" she stood and ran her fingers threw his hair and sighed "I think its fine on its own Gackt" she let her hand brush his cheek "now that little holiday where would you want to go?"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Gackt thought a minute as she asked where he wanted to take her ."Some place romantic for you, but i'd rather let you pick allright."he said softly as she told him that he should take the twins to get their hair cut."No obachan can do it, my usal hair dresser is out and i only trust obachan to get it right and i know what you are thinking she does not use a bowl, mash's grandpachan does."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Abby smiled when he said somewhere romantic , she had always wanted to return to japan "how about japan some where out of the city , some where in the countryside " she sugested and noded at his sujestion of obasan taking teh boys to a hairdresser "yes their always good for her " Abby now smiled as she though of what they could do , long walks , soaks in the hot springs in the moutains among other things too.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Gackt nodded."You just want to go and see the families house in japan and i dont see why we cant go ahead and stay there, it's jsut begging to be used ill go and tell chichi to tell the staff to get the house ready for us."He said softly as he wanted to show abby his house all over again as he did those may years ago."since its not in the city it will be perfect, we can go for walks and buy food from the local villagers, go to the mountains and get in the hot springs, swim, do all things you like to do."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Abby smiled and now could not wait "I guess so Gackt, such happy memories in that house " she said smiling at him a look in her eys told him she rembered the tree house more . Now smiling she made a note of all the things she would have to take "ow how would we get there , I don't think Floo goes out that far" she said letting her hand rest on his , Ryuu placed his tiny hand on theres as if missing out was not an option for him. Abby smiled and brushed his cheek at witch he beamed a smile at both.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Gackt smiled at abby."yes a great deal which is why i suggested it."he said as he saw chichi come into the house and sit down and take his shoes off for slippers and take of his jacket and tie."Busy meeting chichi?"he asked his father."Hei, and i know that look my son, you want to use the house to get away with the sunflower, hei you can go let me owl ahead."he said as he went and wrote a note and tied to the families owl which then flew away.
chichi then went and left the kitchen."love to stay and talk but your mother will hit me with a pillow if i dont go and see her before i go relax."he nodded to his father and smiled as ryu put his tiny hand on theirs as abby put his hand on his."port key, or we could go the muggle way by ship."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Abby shook hr head "Port key , I don't want to waste a single minet with you that I don't have to" she said happy his fathey could use it "erm.. did you talk to your father about this or is he just a good judge of charater?" she asked with a soft grin as Ryuu grabbed another psice of toast and stared chewing , it was then she heard his brother cry out and she quickly moved to bring him to the kitchen too sitting him in similer highchair and also giving him toast to chew though he tok his time inspecting it first then he ate it , Abby shook her hed "always the inspector , has to be just right with him" she said chukaling.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top