Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) Empty Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Gackt let abby,the boys and everyone sleep in while he prepared the bento boxes for the day. he made little ones with vienna sausages shapped like little octopuses for the twins as they now had some of their teeth in and were walking having turned two recently and were now attending pre-school at the shrine with the monks,obachan had been given a post as healer for the ballycastle bats qudditch team, which was nice for her but stressful for grandpachan as the male players seemed to make eyes at obachan even at her age, mamachan had a busy day at the salon and chichi had another business meeting to attend to in kyoto, mash and his sister were busily working on baby number one so he would send a box to them via the famlies house elf kimchi later on in the day. he made abby's bento box things look like lovely delicate flowers, obachans looked like healers instruments and her wand, chichis looked like money and musical notes, mamachans looked like hair dresser stuff, and mash and hydeikos looked like many plump babies. when he was done he made a little box for oogie who had been made a shrine guardain along with master yoshis lady dog. he sat down and had his tea and bowl of rice as he waited for the others to wake up.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Abby rolled in bed to find an aempty spot and Gackt gone , sitting up she grabbed her robe and went to find him finally finding him sat in teh kitchen with a bowl of rice and a cup of tea "Gackt my love, why are you up so early?" she asked kissing him be fore she sat down next to him it wa then she saw the binto boxes and smiled "you know youi don't have to do this " she said smiling as she saw hers "its beautiful too beatuiful to eat" but she knew come time she would. "their growing fast" she said with a smile at him wondering if she was still dreaming as she glanced at the wedding band on her finger "I can't belive it was so long ago now that we were wed and I had the twins".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Gackt got up from his chair when he heard his wife's gentle voice."abbychan, sunflower you should be in bed still, i was working on todays bento boxes, now i know obachan and granpachan usally do this but they've been so tired lately and i havent the heart to go bother mash to do it, so i did it today..besides you need a good lunch today as i hear a lot of the students are prepareing for tests this week, so you have a lot to look after in the libary, i just hope all is quiet in the wing so that i may tell stories to the children recovering there, they seem to like the ones i tell about us and our days at hogwarts when we were younger."he said softly as he pated her hand."hei seems only like yesterday we were married, i tap danced for you with obachan at our reception and mash and i played that song for you and hydeiko and you had the twins, now the twins are two and they are having daily lessons with master yoshi and the monks at their pre-school."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Abby smiled to him "yes I rember then after mash fell into that pond showing off for hyde " she said giving a soft laugh "yes my love it dose seem along time ago,maybe one day we shall be blessed again " she said smiling to him ans she moved to rest her ehad on his knee "you work to hard and care for all here , I am so lucky to have you as my husband " she sighed and smiled
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Gackt laughed."yes well, and obachans pet crab was in the pond and got him right in the bottom, he never yelled so loudly and threatened to make crab spring rolls." he went and cut up some sardines for his mothers cat."You havent seen kimchi today have you? i suspect hes hideing out after he and oogie did battle last night, i swear my mamasans cat is more trouble then he is worth for swatting at oogie but still hes good at keeping the mice and the gnomes at bay."he said softly as she moved her head to rest on her knee and he went and place one the flowers that lay on the table in her hair."You work hard too sunflower and take care of me and our sons, thats whats most important that we help and love each other along our path together."he said softly as he kissed her cheek. "besides now that the twins have daily classes we can sneak off for lunch together more often."he said witha wink.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Abby smiled as she felt him plasce a flower in her hair , sitting up she managed to steal akiss from him "thats good because we haven't had 5 minets since the were born to be truly alone " she said "and no I haven't i'm guessing he licking his wonds some where since ooggie got the better of him " she said and smiled 2I have to ad mit i was hoping ooggie would win" she could not help the blush that followed "is that bad of me?" she said softly still holding the flowerin her hand.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 am

Gackt nodded to abby."Hei..yes, i know we spent every wakeing hour with the twins, not that i dont love our sons because i do, its just nice to have time to do things with you ."he said softly to her as she stole a kiss from him. he laughed when she said she thought his mothers cat was off somewhere licking it's wounds and that she thought it was good for oogie to have gotten the better of the persnickty and rather pompous kitty."No it's not because i've never really taken a fancy to that dumb cat and i don't like the way it hisses at the twins and obachan, though i suspect that cat wouldnt dare mess with obachan if it knew what was good for it, besides oogie is way better then mamachans cat any day, but then everyone in the house does too cept for her ,even hydeiko doesnt like mamachans cat. and that dear wife is saying a lot."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm

abby smiled at him "yes Ooggie is a much better guard for the twins " she said moving to sit next to him again "cats are good to apoint but that one i would go as far as to say it could be a dementor in diguise its so mean" she sighed and looked at Gackt "Part ofd me wished we could be blessed again but the other part wished to wait a little longer , you know till the twins are old enouph to look after them selfs" she looked at the tea pot and pored gackt and her a cup handing his to him first then taking ehr own she smiled " do you rember we met over a cup of tea" she said smiling at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Gackt nodded."yes it's because he's so gentle and paitent with them, he lets tatsuya open his mouth and check his teeth and never once snaps at him and hes so gentle with ryuu when ryuu feeds him dumplings, he takes it very gently from his fingers ,never biteing or snapping and he lets ryuu feed him with a spoon, its really too funny the way ryuu feeds him like a baby and tells him:"good baby puppy, eat like a good boy."
he laughed about his mothers cat again when abby said it could be a dementor in disguise."You sure its not lord moldieshorts in disguise?it did scratch up and bite those expesnsive shoes i bought you last week." he nodded about the children."hei no more babies underfoot untill the twins are least able to look after themselves."
he smiled as she remembered that they met over a cup of tea."how could i forget, it was mash's fault! i probably would have forgotten if he didnt insist upon getting his tea and making such a fuss that morning."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Abby nodded as she sipped her tea "yes thats true he is good around the twins, Im glad he's temple gardian he was the right choice " she said and smiled as Gackt agreed about waiting for any more children "I can't belive I start work again tomorrow It feels along time since i did work in the school , i remember the willow we sat under that time i first sung to you" she said with a warm smile " That was brefore i had to leave and before..." she saighed pushing that memory to teh back of her mind again "I wonder if we could go back to teh seaside village we staid in , I'd like to see paddy and his wife again"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top