The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) Empty The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Gackt waited with mashara at the enterance to the shrine for their brides and the wedding party to come soon, he instructed the tyiko drummers to play when they all came out as suprise for abby and hydeiko. he shifted his weight on his feet and did a few hand stands to keep from haveing the jitters. "I hope they get here soon or i think i may pass out, im so nervous."he said.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) Empty Re: The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 6:37 pm

abby stood nervuse as a cat on a hot tin roof she smothed down her kimono but smiled , the day she had looked forward to had arrived, she couldn't help wonder and smile at how Gackt was feeling at that moment and looked to Hyde "you ok?" she asked "if you need to site down i'll under stand" she looked at hydes tummy and smiled he neice or nephew was in there.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) Empty Re: The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Hyde smoothed the purple silk down and smiled at Abby, she was nervous and a little dizzy but it was just nerves this time. "No no, I am fine Abby I just am nervous I can't believe the day is finally here."

It was the truth, she couldn't it seemed like just yesterday she was seeing Mashara for the first time in years and now she was getting ready to walk down the aisle to become his wife.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

mashara tugged at the color of his kimono "god i feel ill, nerves not because i don't want to" he said and smiled thinking of what hyde would be wearing or not after the wedding as he looked at gackt "do you think shes ok, I hope so " he said pacing now then stopping and puting himself back in his place "god i am nervuse you gackt?" he asid again now feeling more like a smal boy waiting for christmas day.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Gackt nodded."I feel sick too, this is worse then when my sons were born, when they were born i was calm and knew what to do, now im so nervous mashara that im afriad ill throw up on my shoes."he said as he quit bounceing around like a monkey."I feel like if i dont keep moveing ill do it."he then turned to mashara and patted him on the back."she'll be fine, shes with abby and obachan and i doubt obachan is going to let anything ruin hydeiko and abbys day, as well as ours."he felt as if he was back in hogwarts in his dreaded alchemy test with his professor hitting him on the head with his fan each time he got a question wrong.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 pm

abby sighed "you'll be fine " she said hoping her own nervusness didn't show "ok now we hve to go to the men as we have to be together " she took a deep breath looking at hyde she moved to hold her hand as she walked her towards where the men stood "these can't be our men thre too handsom for that" she said grinning like a chesher cat she glanced at obasan who held a smalrt looking tauashu in her arms grandpasan held Ryuu in his.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Hyde smiled at Mashara, her nervousness suddenly leaving at the site of him. He did indeed look handsome, "Yes they do. Oh Abby is this really happening?" She asked as she squeezed her sister's hand. "Or are we dreaming?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Gackt looked to mashara when he saw abby and hyde approaching and obachan holding his son tatsuya and and grandpachan holding ryuu. he was happy he could share his day with the family and especially his sons."That cannot be my sister and abby, they look like godesses came out the sky and down here to earth, abby there look like shes lived her all her days, she looks like the proper little japanese wife along with hydeiko."he said softly as his stomach played a game of flip flop . he hoped to the gods he didnt throw up or worse pass out on abby.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue May 18, 2010 8:30 pm

mashara watched speachless as Hyde walked with Abby towards them, he stood with his mouth open it wasn't till Obasan closed it he reaised "she looks apsolutly beautiful" he said with a smile now hoping his breakfast staid in his tummy and didn't make a reaperance. Hhe took her and and smiled as he kissed he pruod she was going to be his wife and mother to his child, he reted his hand on her tummy "you ok?" he asked softly.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Gackt smiled as obachan closed masharas mouth and handed him a potion for his stomach, he nodded his thanks to her."abby you are right she thinks of everything."he said as he held her hand and kissed it gently."I jsut hope my nerves stand up and i dont pass out on you sunflower, otherwise you'll be carrying me over the thresshold."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top