crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) Empty crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Gackt whistled as he strolled down the lanes of hogsmeade twirling his new umbrella with the crocodile head handle the twins had gotten him . Classes were over for the day and his shift was over so he and abby and their young daughter were out to tea and mash was supposed to have join them but he didnt know what time he would show. he made his way to the door of the tea shop and saw that his wife and daughter were allready seated.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Abby smiled as she fed Catherine her daughter some sweet baby food as she ate her own, she smiled as she saw Gackt enter to shop "hey" she smiled and stood to wrap h er arm around him "feels like days since i last saw you , you have been so busy lately" she sat back downs still holding his hand as Catherine reached out grabbing for her father and his attention.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Gackt smiled as he reached the table and felt his wife put her arm around him. "yes its felt like days for me as well, seems like everyday one child or another comes in with one ailemt or other , most days its students not paying attention in lessons and ive got to reverse what they did or give them an antidote because the stupid kids accidently poisioned or such to themselves." he went and picked up his daughter and placed her on his knee."now i know since youve got your mother and i smarts that you'll be prefect very quickly when you go to school wont you my little kitty cat."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Abbey smiled seeing her in her fathers arms "she's been pinning for you all morning" she said and drank her orange juice "I am minding Jack Black hearts twins tomorrow seems jess had a brake down and can't work" she said softly "the library work is ok but it pays very little this will supplement us while were getting the house decorated " she caressed his cheek and smiled lovingly at him thinking after all these years she was happy still being with him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Gackt smiled at his wife and his daughter."So I see."he said as he made a funny face for his daughter who giggled and cooed.he ordered some tea for himself and a sandwhich."Im sorry to hear that, they are good people and at least catherine will have someone to play with." he nodded when his tea came and gently transfered his daughter to her mother."daddy has hot tea kitty cat, go with mamachan for a bit."he frowned when she metioned their financial situatuion."Yes i know money is tight right now as we fix up the house , but after that things will get better im sure of it."he said softly."I could work at st mungos but then you'd never see me."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Abbey sigh "I know my love " she said softly as she sat Catherine back in the café's high chair that they had provided for her. "I know that the house will be stunning once it is finished and am willing to work for them there nice people"me the she let her hand rest on his knee as she was thankful for the time they had together

"when do you have to return to the school?" she asked "how long do you have"her voice now tinged with sadness at the thought of his leaving them again "I hope the twins visit you now they are at school" she said with a small smile to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Gackt let out a large sigh."Im glad you have someone nice you work for, i don't know anymore abbychan..im a bit burnt out from healing at the school, i mean i love the kids there and i get to see our boys a great deal but the hours and not getting to see you and little catherine, it's begining toll on me."he nodded when she mentioned that the house would look grand when it was finished. "i just want to be their more for our children as the grow, i dont want to be like my father all stresssed because he had to rush to here or there to run kazama inc. and rush to see us and my mamachan, honestly i dont know what we would all do without obachan and grandpachan."

"Ive arranged a few days off and i can get more if you need me, i honestly think if i get more worn out i may take a leave of absence and go to work for mash again."he said as he took her hand and kissed it.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Abby smiled "that would be fine with me Gackt, I have stood beside you in everything, besides he sits in his apartment and hasn't spoken to any one since Hyde left him and ran off "she said soft "maybe later you can go and see him try and get him out of his depression" she lent over and kissed Gackt sighing gently as she felt him against her "mumm I missed you that way too, your always tired" she said softly
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Gackt nodded "I might do that as soon as the term is over, besides it would be good to get back into the kitchen and then catherine could come with me and mash while you were at work, i think him seeing his god daughter would do him good and you know catherine adores her uncle "mashy". He frowned when she metioned his sister."Im glad he's rid of her, not that i dont love hydeiko as she is my sister but she's been very cold acting , i never thought she'd be good for mash anyways but i kept it to myself because he was in love with her, i think he needs someone like you in life and not like hyde, a good woman..not that hair brained sister of mine."he said softly vowing to try to get mash to snap out his depression. he smiled as his wife kissed him gently as he returned her kiss"I know..i know..i promise to make it up to you very soon." he said softly.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 pm

she smiled lovingly to him "I will hold you to that , and she does love her, I think he's at that age he wants a family of his own, last time i spoke to him he was happy and spoilt her rotten" she chuckled "you wouldn't know any nice girls would you?" she asked "I'd hate to think of him all alone" she squeezed his hand hoping he'd have some one in mind.

Catherine banged on the high chair and squealed in delight at the noise "mazz mazz" she repeated grining at them.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top