crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 2 Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Gackt winked broadly at his wife."You do that sunflower."he sipped his tea then put ti down."Yes i see how he looks at the kids and at us and i know he wants a wife and little ones like we have, it broke my heart to know what my sister has done to him and yes he does tend to spoil our Cat a great deal." he shook his head."No i wish i did, the only person i know who's nice enough is back in okinawa ,but i doubt Mash would look at her twice, when we were little he used to call her baby ugly, but she allways was never cross with him she just told him she'd pray to buddah that he'd grow up to be a good man,it's my cousin manamie , you remember her from the wedding she danced with the boys, she not ugly anymore she just dresses so plain and hides behind those glasses and ugly robes she wears as head chef to aunti kempa's resteraunt in kiyoto, i bet if some one were to go with her and show her how to dress and make herself up she'd be prettier then hydeiko ever was and she'd make old mash's jaw drop."
he chuckled at his daughter."You are too young to marry your uncle mazz mazz kitty cat."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 2 Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Abbey smiled at Catherine and then looked at Gackt "I know it might be wrong but do you think she would be interested in him?" she chuckled "I did see him looking over at her at the wedding" she smiled her eyes sparkling at the thought of playing match maker. "we could bring her over in the pretence of being our baby sitter while I worked "she held his hand "I'm worried if we don't do something he'll not pull out and do something silly"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Gackt looke his wife."she might be, but i dont know it's been a while since they've seen each other."he laughed.""come to think of it , i think i did hear her mention to obachan in jest that she'd ride off with mash on her motorbike if hydeiko was ever mean to mash."he leaned over and kissed his wife's forhead"You are too cute when you play cupid my sunflower, but yes do owl her about helping us so to speak."he nodded and his voice turned serious."Me too, i havent seen him so down "
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

Abbey smiled as she rested against him even now they were in tune with each other Catherine banged her spoon and burbled happily "we are so blessed to have three wonderful children" she said "once we are done i will owl her and ask she fly right over" Abbey smiled at the thought of Mash and Manamie would be happy together, with many children around there feet.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Gackt nodded to her as she rested against him, he laughed when his daughter banged her spoon and burped."Yes indeed we are, i thought you'd never marry me, you didnt like me the first time you saw me, you told mash I was a hateful boy."he nodded again"That would be wise before he get into another dark mood."he said hopeing Mash this time would have better luck with his pretty cousin then he did with stupid sister.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Abbey blushed at his words "that was before you dragged me into the closet and kissed me" she said and sighed at the mention of Mash "I do hope so, she can stay with us when she comes over "she chuckled as she kissed him "last time I say mash he was sat on his couch looking rather ...well unlike himself" she sighed.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Gackt laughed. "well of course.."he said with a wink and then let out another sigh as he scratched his head.
"yes we can give her the nice spare room."he said returning her kiss."Yes , i hate seeing him this way, he didnt even bother to shave yesterday when he came in for the resteraunt and then it was like his heart wasnt in the food making at all, he put rice crispy cereal in the rice cooker instead of the rice."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

abby sighed " I noticed i ws so tempted to send him home "a she said softly asarted to suck on the she drank her tea catherin had st pice of banana she ahd given her and Abby smiled " she's growing fast Gackt, they all are " her hand still holding his as she spoke . gently b ringing itup and kissing it as she smiled.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Gackt nodded."you should of, i doubt he's getting much sleep either or feeding himself well, like i said he needs someone who will look after him , gently repremending him to take care more of himself, a woman would do better becuase he hasnt listened to me., yes i think my pretty little cousin should get him out of his slump, besides should not mash have someone who is as sweet and loving as you are to me instead of someone allways being rude like my sister was?"he nodded when she mentioned that the children were getting bigger."hei, yes but i think we should at least wait till our kitty-cat is in pre-school to make another sister or brother for her."he smiled as she kissed his hand."You are too good to me, i think i'll write a new song for you when we get home."he said as baby catherine clapped her hands."see even she wants a new song."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Abbey smiled and nodded " yes I agree and do hope she will , as long as I have known him hes never been this bad even when he was acused of f,erting with that first year old and he left he came abck this is so... so much deeper than that " she said she smiled when she heard him say about waiting till cathreine was in pre-school befoer having another . Abby nodded and smiled " of course will give me time to work for a while and get the house up and ready" she sipped her tea and grined blushing as he said he would write anew song for her once they got home " I still like your old one best Gackt that first one you sung for me at the ball before we were interupted" she sighed at the memory
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top