crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 3 Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Gackt smiled and finished his tea."I think she will be , as long as he gets out his slump and realised that hyde was not his soul mate and that my cousin could well be."he nodded wisely when she said that mash had not even been that depressed when he was accused of flirting with robin."yeah well , that was mostly due to angel being jealous , robin got him over that afterwards. and i threatened to cut haileys hair if she didnt shut her yap about it."
He smiled again when she told him that she liked his old song best"now remind me which song was that?because my mind gets cloudy in my old age."he said with a chuckle to her knowing full well which song but just wanting to hear her say it.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers) - Page 3 Empty Re: crackin tea abby!(abbers and mashers)

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Abby smiled and kissed him gently chuckaling " I would say flower but that one i could never understand " she said smiling at him, she looked at catherine ad ave her a bottle of juise and a peice of her salad smiling ashs etook it and played with it alitle befoer deciding she could eat it having more fun droolling over it and using her gums to soften it.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Gackt chuckled."I think that was because i was depressed by the fact you were leaving, i never could deal with you having to leave me, it almost crushed my soul that last time."he said mattr of factly"I was just a jealous boy i suppose, i thought mash was fancying you and wanting to take you away, i was pretty stupid back then."he said softly as he bent over to kiss his daughters head and then turned to kiss his wife."can you forgive a baka for thinking that? now it seems pretty funny to think you would fancy mash."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top