The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) - Page 2 Empty Re: The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

She smiled at him, "Yes I am fine love. I couldn't be better, and how are you holding up?" She asked. She was fine now, just a little hungry but she was growing used to that feeling because she was always hungry.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara) - Page 2 Empty Re: The main event(the wedding of Gackt to Abby and Hyde to Mashara)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Abby smiled at him and saw the potion in his pocket " you'll do fine" she said kissing his cheek as she did " Mashara looks scared " she said with a soft grin as she took his arm "I think I feel as bad as I look" she said holding her tummy "I have looked forward to this day and a not going to ruin it " she sid to her sef taking a deep breath just as Obasan had told her to do .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 10:09 pm

gackt took a deep breath."yeah say that when i puke on your shoes."he said softly as she kissed his cheek."mashara is worse off then i am, i think he really might faint if hydeiko doesnt hold him up, and you dont look bad you are just as nervous as i am is all."he kept muttering to himself not to screw up as they waited for the monks to come and tell them it was time to go in.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

mashara lookd at hyde "Im not hat bad , not now I can hold you " he said smiling but in actuality he ould be glad when he could get out if the kimonos , he stood looking at her and smiling "you look beautiful hyde ,I can't belive a hsmabd today and a fther in a couple of months "he ssid unable to sto his hand from rubbing ehr tummy "it feels like I am twice blesed , once with you accepting to be my wife and second you carrying our child" .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Hyde smiled at Mashara, "And I feel just as blessed, to be here standing about to be your wife and carrying our child. I don't think I could be any happier then I am right now at this moment my love." She said as she placed her hand over his on her stomach as he rubbed it.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Soon the monks arrived to take the couples inside the shrine to begin the ceramony. Gackt went and took another deep breath as his hand that held abbys shook."abby please tell you'll forgive me if i faint or drop the rings."he said softly as he waited for mashara and hydeiko."shall we go then?gackt and abbychan you lead and then mashara and hydeiko, then you each take your places kneeling in front of the preist as he blesses you, allright?"the monks said. obachan smiled at them all.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 am

abby smiled brushing her hand over his cheek "alway my love dragon" she sad softly her eys filled with a sparkle that could only be discribed as a light of love to him. She moved her habnd as she saw the monks walk over and expain how it was to be , she looked at Gackt knowing it would not be long before she was Mrs Kazama, she waited for Gackt to start walking before she moved with him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Gackt smiled at abby."You are too good to me, my sunflower."his eyes filling with love for her. He gently kissed her cheek before the monks walked over and explained things to them. He nodded to abby knowing it wasnt too long before he would be her husband and she would be his wife. he started walking holding out a hand for abby to take.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Hyde had to smile as she thought about how the family was losing a Kazama at the same time as gaining one. True she would always be a Kazama at heart but from now on she would be Hyde Morimoto. She clasped Mashara's hand tighter as the monks explained. "Here we go." She said softly.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri May 21, 2010 5:40 am

abby took gackts had hapily as they walked towads the temple , she was going to t be his wife and she ahd to beautiful sons to him . The day could not get any better for her as they walked it seemed as if nature her self was ceralbrating as the cherry blosson blew across there path forming a blanket of pettals on the ground as they walked , Abby smiled to him holding his hand a little tighter.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top