Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 pm

gackt nodded.'Me too, he'll keep them out of mischeif." he smiled as she mentioned about working at the school again.'i am looking forward to being at the school too, i even got in a shipment of fun bandages for the students there, some with the pro quidditch leagues on them, some are glow in the dark, some look like tattos, others are silly, you know that sort of thing and yes i do remember that willow tree and you singing to me, you were so nervous and i jsut wanted to reach out and hold you and tell you everything was going to be okay, ."he let out a sigh when she remembered why she had to leave before."yes well that brat emmaline tyler didnt make it easy for you either with her allways throwing what happened to your folks in your face all the time and just being aweful, good thing mash and i got revenge on her, we got hydeiko snuck up on her when she was swimming and took her clothes so she had to walk past the qudditch feild when there was a game going and back to the school , it was rather too funny to see the humilated look on her face, we made her as miserable as she had made you the whole time we were at school." he smield as she mentioneed paddy and his wife."I think that can be arranged, why dont we get away for at least the weekend, im sure mamachan and chichi can cope with the boys with grandpa and obachan are here."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm

abby smiled at his sujestion of getting away "ow gackt can we" she said turning to face him "its been a while , I think before the boys were born" she smiled now at the thought of time alonewith him even if it was and would be for only a weekend . Any time alone with him would be something . just being able to do the things she had as a young girl in the school "may be I will sing for you again" she said softly with a happy warm smile as she sighed finishing her tea she placed the empty cup on the table "do you need any help with the boxes , now I am up I won't be able to sleep again, not unless your beside me" she could not help let the corner of her mouth shift up as she smiled knowing he would understand .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Gackt nodded."hei, we can i don't see why not."he now finished chichis box."It's been pretty long since we had some time just by ourselves yes."he was glad to have some time alone with his wife even if it was just for the weekend, it just seemed like they never had time to be alone these days. he smiled when she said she might sing for him again."That would be wonderful, you havent song for just me in a great while." he nodded when she offered to help with the boxes."Hei but make sure you put soft foods in grandpachans ."he said softly as he understood she couldnt go back to sleep unless he was there, he allways felt the same way with her whenever she got up to check on the twins, or something else she had to get up for."Sit with you in the great hall today for lunch if you want or we can eat in my office."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:20 pm

abby smiled as she helped finish grandpachans box with soft foods "Your office would be nice the hall is too noisy at lunch" she said stealing a kiss from him as she closed up grandpachans box "there, done" she said tieing it with a red ribbon. she chuckled at her handy work "I think he'd like the bow" she said grinning.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Gackt nodded about the office."yes perhaps you are right."he said softly to her. he smiled as she stole another kiss from him.

he laughed when she put a bow on grandpachans bento box."I think he would, only you put it in mamachans bento box, hers is the pink one with hello kitty , grandpachans has the houses crest on it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Abby loked down and chukled "oops " she said but left it and continued to do a bow for grandpachans box smiling all the time she made it "when do you think we could go ?2 she asked softly as she finished it and sat down watching how expertly he did it envying his expertise . she folded her arm across her chest as she listened to teh sounds around ehr a soft wimper came over the baby moniter 2sounds like Ryuu is having problems with his first tooth" she said picking up a tube of baby bonjella and headed back into teh bed room after rubbing some onhis sore gum she carried him threw to the kitchen where he held out his hands to Gackt "daddy" he said
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Gackt laughed.'it wont matter, i think grandpachan will laugh anyways."he said as he finished the others."he cleaned up and put away things into the dishwasher."i think we can go friday after school is done for the day."he said softly as she said that ryuu sounded like he was teething from his first tooth."oh my poor son."he said in sympathy as he knew abby would go and tend to ryuu and bring him back. he smiled as she brought their son to the kitchen and he held out his hands to him. He picked him up from abbys arms."Hello my son, mommy said your toothie hurt you, is it better now?would you like to help daddy make his bento box?'
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Abby smiled as Ryuu went to his father "yes hes feeling a lot better just not sleepy any more " she said siting back down at the table watching as Ryuu opened his mouth to Gackt "owie" he said pointing to the tip of a tooth showing threew his gum at the frount " hes become a reall dads little man latly "she said poring some more tea for both of them but making sure Gackt cup was out of Ryuu's reatch
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Gackt smiled at ryuu as he said owie and showed his 'owie" to him."aww poor little man, well your mum made it all better for you right?so hurrah for mummy , so we need to show her some love little man."ryuu nodded to his daddy and blew kisses at his mummy as his daddy did too."Hwwah mummy"ryuu said. "Hmm, so it seems..but then tatsuya has been clinging to you as of late , he wouldnt even eat for me yesterday untill you came in the room." he smiled when she got the tea but decided to wait untill his was completly cool before he got it anywhere near their son. "maybe i should take ryuu with me today and you take tatsuya that way they wont cry for us."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 pm

abby chuckled "yeah I hope hes not going to become a mummies boy" she said "I'd hate that in our boys "she said as she took Ryuus hand as he reatched out to grab her finger "I thought the best day was when they both took there first steps together " she said and smiled "tatsuya and Ryuu are growing up fast, soon they will have to go to kinergarden" she smiled thinking about eh outfits they would have for that day and how smart they would look, well for when they went in , coming home would be another matter.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top