Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 5 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Gackt waved to his sons once again and then to his grandmother.
he then turned to abby"allright im packed you are too, lets go as i hear the limo outside."he said with a smirk as she told him that she couldnt keep her hands off him for too long."wel we've got the whole trip mrs kazama."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 5 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:26 pm

abby smiled as she sliped her hand in his sighing as she feltr the warm skin against hers "no I think i will save that for when we get there mister Kazama " sdhe said her heart raced even at his touch as she held his hand walking out to teh limo , she could not help grin as she slipped into the back 2do you remeber our first trip in alimo?" she said smiling and how we came to a mutual agreement .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Gackt kissed her hand as she held his."Oh really mrs kazama?"he said with a smirk as he grinned as they walked to the limo and the driver got their bags and put them in the boot. the driver held the door open for them."Yes i do, that was a most productive day as i recall and yes we did come to a mutal agreement."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Abby could not help but smile as she lay against him her arm wrapped around his as she held his hand "you helped me over that fear , and made me who I am today , a mother with two beautiful children who is till inlove with there father as if it was the first time she met him" she said and lightly kissed his lips and smiled , shuifting to sit over his legs "remeber this ?" she ssaid softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Gackt nodded"How could i not , i was worried about you and wanted you to be happy and not scared , i still feel that way and by the way mother of our our two sons im still in love with you from the time i first layed eyes on you, i was just thinking about our first yule ball and how i went and interputed the weird sisters to sing you those songs i wrote about you, boy did i catch it when the headmaster found out what vanilla ment in english!" he smirked and kissed her gently when she slid into his lap. "Yes i do mrs kazama yes i do."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm

she chuckled "never mind that now we're here together and will always be ,my heart belongs to you and our children and our family " she said lightly kissing him again "besides I didn't like that band still don't I though your singing was much better , so soothing too" she said runing her hand up his back liks she had all those years ago.

she rested her head on his chest as she took his hands not that he needed encuraging and placed them on her back her heart beat stediy in her chest.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Gackt laughed. "yes i know sunflower but there were days when you left that i doubted i'd have you back, mash had to baby sit me literaly because he thought i'd give in and take up smokeing again."he laughed again as abby said she didnt like the weird siisters and liked
hiis singing better. he smirkd when she put her hand his back. ""irs kazama you are very nauuty.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:26 pm

asbby smiled "I had to dear , my family had gone threw alose and i had to get back but I didn't stay away i came back and when i saw the restaraunt i couldn't help feel you had moved on I so hoped you hadn't and still wanted me , I feared you'd found another" she said laying on his chest "I would have been heart broken if you had " she played with teh button on his shirt smelling his calogne it sem to sooth ehr all by its self and she Smiled
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Gackt nodded ."yeah i know, but it was hell, and while there were a few girls who seemed interested in me i wasnt that fully interested in them like i was with you, i mean i didnt fall in love with them like i did you."he grinned at her."remember after wards after i chased mash out the kitchen and cooked for you?"he shook his head."as i would have too if you had moved on, i had heard some rumors about you and some romanian qudditch pro leaguer and i was so jealous that i wouldnt have anything to do with qudditch for the longest time."
he smiled when she began to play with the button on his shirt.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 pm

abby sighed and looked at him "some mans idea of revenge , no quiditch player could replace how I felt for you , I felt like you were in my soul , it hurt me to be so far from you that the first time i could I went back " she said softly as she looking into his eyes so he could see the pain the memorys brought back from deep inside her.
"Ow gackt please can we not think of that right now , I hated that we had to seperate but now we are together, for allways" she sid wiping atear from her cheek.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top