Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 4 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Gackt nodded.'i thought so besides you know how queazy i got that one time at school when mash and us took that muggle ferry on vacation, i thought i was going to throw up the entire time."he said softly. he nodded when she asked if he talked to his dad."Both, dad usaly knows im up to something when he looks at my face and also he knows we 've been wanting to get away for a while and the house is special to us, he's been talking about giving us the house as present."he said again as he watched her bring in tatsuya and laughed as the baby inspected his toast."hei he's our little inspector number one."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 4 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Abby chukled "ow don't remind me you turnd I think every shade of green on that trip" she said grinning "yeah you and your father seem to be in tune with each other" she said taking his hand in her own as she handed Ryuu a second peice of toast "ow that would be wonder ful the kids would get to know your cuture in a safe enviroment " she now beamed with excitment smiling at tatsuya as he looked at the toast before eating it Ryuu was less botherd about its looks but how quick he could get it into huis tummy "Ryuu don't shove you food into your nouth you choke " she said taking it back out and braking it into smaller peieces
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Gackt stuck his tongue out.'Yes but it wasnt you who was ill."he nodded his head when she said that his chichi and he were in tune with each other."Yes well, im pretty sure obachan had her hand in all of this as well, you know her..she's allways thinking of others before her ownself wanting whats best for them allways, even for mash and he's not even her real grandson , yet she frets and has worried over him since we were in short pants together."
he laughe d when tatsuya now looked at the toast and it was ryuu this time who tried to shove the toast down his throat."cheeky monkey, don't go swallowing it whole lsiten to your mummy and be good now, or we wont bring you boys a present back."he said matter of factly. He then smiled."It will be good for the boys to been in the house too, to see and experince the house their chichi and auntie grew up and i want to show them my tree house where i spent many happy times with you and our pagoda."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Abby smiled rembering the tree house her cheeks went pink remembering one day "do you remember what you showed me our first day back from schol , that hight was a warm night in more waysd " she said grinning at him as she sighed "I want to go back Gackt , its been too long" she looked at him her face now looking as tired as she felt inside.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Gackt smiled."hei, yes i do, i thought for sure we were going to have a little gackt or abby before the school year had ended."he said softly teasing her. he nodded and sipped his tea."Yes i think that would be a good idea to go as soon as we can."he said as he rose and kissed her cheek.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

she let her hand acress his cheek as he kissed her she so wanted to just be alone with him like they had all those years ago " we could go this afternoon " she said "obasans always saying we should and you already said the house is free" she said standing to face him , moving she held him "please gackt " she whispoered needing his closeness once more.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Gackt nodded. "allright sunflower, you go pack our bags and ill arrange transport, you want chichis business jet or do you want to go by port key again?"he said softly to her as she carressed his cheek."Im sure obachan and grandpachan can babysit."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Abby smiled and nodded , now feling some what happy at the prospects of a weekens alone with ehr huband "I'll pack" she said and quickly dove abck to teh bedroom she slipepd afew things into a suitcase along with a few others she ahd bought a thin lace baby doll nighty and thong underwear for thre first night followed by some stockings and suspenders for maybe that same night or later.

Once done she smiled at how she managed to get so much stuff into one case and zipped it closed rolling it to the front door and moved back to the kitchen smiling she saw Obasan with the twins feeding them more breakfast. She smiled back to her as she sat down.

"I hope my grand son will treat you right Abby on this weekend he's planed for the two of you, maybe even give us more dragons to add to the family?" she said Abby blushed at her sugention but secretly she hoped too that something would happen she ahd missed the touch of his skin against hers the smel of him as she would hold him skin to skin.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Gackt went and found that his father once again attiacpated his actions and had arranged a limo to take them to the airport and to the private plane as he had left an owl for them and keys to the house should the servants not be there, though he was pretty sure they would.
he went down to the kitchen and spotted obachan speaking to abby. "Obachan you've my word of honor i shant treat abby without the most respect and love i have for her and yes i know, perhaps we might have a suprise for you when we come back ."he said with a wink to his grandmother as he went to hug her and she whispered to him about her putting a special tea inside abbys pocket. he went and kissed his sons on their heads."be good boys and me and your mother will bring you back some nice suprises."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

abby smiled at feeling him around her once more she also smiled at the tea obasan slipped into ehr pocket , with a long fare well she kissed each boy "i'l be back soon I promise and be good for you grand mother" she said turning she moved to hold Gackt her face burried in his chest as she took his smell in loving how it even now still made her feel all warm in places.

"we'd better hurry or I won't be able to keep my hands off you for long2 she said smiling up at him as she kissed him once more.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top