Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 7 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Gackt laughed."did you now?well there is some gum in my left jacket pocket okay?'he said softly as he got up to lead her to the back to relax."Im sure he and go-go would love to have the girls come and play with the boys, allready playing match maker i see though."he said with a wink. he laughed as she said about the bed."no dear, you forget who owns the plane, kazama enterprises , my father owns the plane dear,, the bed is for my mother to take a nap in, she gets so queazy during plane rides."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby) - Page 7 Empty Re: Walkies,diapers and all that Jazz(aka kungfu kids)(abby)

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Abby smiled and breathed out she could now unsderstand why his motehr got queasy on long flights "I can understand her thoughts" she said folowing him threw to teh back she saw the bed and lay down her tummy now felt better as she lay down pulling him with her "I think I am going to like this plane " she said smiling as she gently kissed him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Gackt smiled."yes mamachan would get dreadful sick, dad would come back there and hold her while hyde and i would go get the ice pack for head and then i would help rub her feet."chichi would reward us for being helpful by getting us ice cream when we landed, or he'd take us to mc donalds to get a happy meal, did i ever tell you where that godzilla toy came that i gave you on the night you came back to me?it was from my first happy meal." he smiled when she layed down and pulled him down with her."do you want something to settle your tum, i can have one of the stewards bring something back here for you."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Abby smiled as he spoke of how he ahd hyde would help his mother , she reatche into her pocket and took out teh toy "I take it with me where ever I go to make sure your close " she said smiling "I would like that my tummy feels like its on a roller coaster , i guess flying gitters " she said looking at him and sighing as she watched him , each time she loked at him it was like she ahd nevr seen him so hansome before and it would make her happy all over again that she had met him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Gackt smiled."good to see you have gacktzilla, isnt that what you named it."he said with a laugh."your poor tummy though i feel for you."he pushed the button on the intercom system."mrs kazama's tummy is a bit unsettled will you please bring her a yogurt parfit back here and bring me some of obachan's tea please because i know she allways has my dad take it every where mom and dad goes." he depressed the button."you'll be okay, i mean i was scared at first too but then we ride broomsticks for pete's sake."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

abby smiled as he reminded her of the name he had given the small dinasor toy , she smiled as she held it tight , a smal pocket of turbulance made the plane tip and jar left she grabbed and held tight to gackt "yes we might had road brooms but if you remember i was always on the ground " she said as she saw the stwerdess bring a glass of tea and the parfet.

once eaten she lay down again feeling some what better "thanks gackt I feel so much better now " she said and lent against him with a smile "so how long is this flight?" she asked with a cheeky smile.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Gackt frowned as turblance hit the plane and was about to shout at ryuu when the plane corrected itself. he kissed the top of abbys head as she held tight to him."true , i was the one allways up in the air, funny what you remember,do you remember the little girl named grace who had a crush on me and visited me after i made her smile at school because people where making fun of her for being a vampire and i made her smile by putting baby carrots in my mouth and telling her i was vincent the vegtable vampire and you went and got her some blood lollies?"saw her the other day, she opened a foster and adoption place for kids that are "diffrent" to help them get famlies, she says she remembers you well."
he smiled when the streward brang in the parfit and his tea. "Now maybe you'll feel better." he said as she ate and he drank his tea.

after they ate he turned to her when she asked how long the flight was."about an hour why?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Abby smiled "I remeber her she was a good girl " she said and laughed at the memory of the vegtable fangs "Im glad she is getting on now , she should not let her past bother her " she sighed leaning agenst him her hadn sliding around his waist as she moved up to kiss him "thats the one I ow you , this one..." is one I wanted to give you " she said with a grin" so what do you want to do mr kazama?" she slipped down him and lay against his chest ,
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Gackt smiled yeah"But she had such a crush on me, i thought it was cute though so did you, i remember though she kind of liked mash too, sneaking up on him and jumping on his back and baggering him into letting her make sushi rolls with him, and making bento boxes for others , i remember when she made the bento food look like spiders to scare aaron ryder for being mean to us."he said with a laugh."if we ever have a daughter again i'd like her middle name to be grace., because of the way she used to follow us around like she was our daughter once she knew we were going to married."
he smiled when she kissed him"thank you kindly sunflower, now as for what i want to do, wel mrs kazama i think we should do whatever your wish is to do now."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Abby smiled "yeah she was really cute that way , I'd like that if our daugter was called grace" she said and pulled him down to her so they lay on the bed her hand rubbing against his chest as they lay she could hear the hum of the engine but it seem to sooth her even more "Gackt do you remeber when you preposed to me ?" she said looking lovingly at him. "that was the happiest day of my life how you preposed in the zen garden's garden in front of the pagoda" she smiled
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top