breakfast at khaats - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 9 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 pm

"Nice work on the storage room and the pantry, by the way. They're perfect. I think you should have a snack place here where you can fix pizzas or popcorn or store more colas or chips or any snack foods you like. You and Miseria design it any way you like. You're doing a great job. I think I'm going to have to run to the meat market and the fruit market for Archangel. I need some more fresh fish for him. That's what he eats the most. And he likes raspberries and apple slices for snacks. I am almost out of all of that. Unless you would like to go for me. And I am very sure Archangel would go with you. He is always interested in food. If you do go, keep your eyes wide open because those death eaters might be more willing to pick on someone alone than when we are together. Just be careful when you go out, okay? I do not want to run a single chance of anything happening to you." She stroked his hair affectionately. She already loved this young man more than she could say. "Got that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 am

Garulia shook his head.
"I was hoping to stay and get to know Mise- all of them a little better..." he had about to say Miseria but caught himself just in time. "Unless you wanna consider that one of my chores, then I'll go, but I really wanna spend some time with my new friends."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Haven't posted here since this little show, but nevermind. Let's say I was in the house all the time.

Miseria came down the stairs at the time when she heard someone mentioned her name. She made it to the kitchen and smiled at both of them:"Hi Khaat, Garulia," she greeted both of them and looked around. Cooking. "May I help you with something?" she then asked, looking at Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm

"Actually, yes. You could. That ugly dark basement of mine needs to be used. I have asked Gar to start by cleaning it up and remodeling it for me. I had him make me a storage room and a food pantry, but other than that, I want the space to be a cool hang out space for you guys. Will you help him with the decorating? And I think maybe it could use some sort of a place for you all to make pizzas or snacks. I thought about an American style diner or soda fountain from the 1950's with a lot of music posters and things, but you guys do whatever you want. Surprise me. But if you need help with the conjuring or anything, just let me know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Garulia smiled warmly at Miseria, reaching into the fridge and pouring himself some juice into a cup.
"It already looks nice," he said happily. "I got some comfy chairs, big T.V.... I didn't wanna decorate anymore until we could do it together. It IS meant for both of us."
Taking a drink of his juice, he stretched. Such a big show exhausted him fast.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Miseria nodded to Khaat. Decorating wasn't the thing what she was most creative, but she could make some things what may look interesting. Already thinking of how could this basement look like, she turned herself to Garulia and smiled at him as well. “Thank you. Big T.V. And chairs are already good, however, I think that we should add some lamps there so the basement will look lighter...“ she said, biting her piercing.

“But you're right. We should take a look at it so we can discuss about it. And this fountain... Guess that we should place it there as well...“ she said and nodded to Khaat. Then she went downstairs to decorate the basement.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

• OOC - Fail, forgot this RP (and PA in general ._.). I'm back now...

When he finished eating he realized he was all alone in the dining room. IT was extremely rude but it wasn't like he did it all the time. Actually he was very friendly and social, even if his general appearance gave that away. He got up and stepped outside the empty room and saw a girl making his way into a lower division of a house and presumed that was where everyone was. He followed the peculiar girl down to the basement and touched her in the shoulder - Hey, what are you doing? - he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Miseria turned around when she felt touch on her shoulder. She looked at the young man who was also Khaat's guest. Looking at him closely. Since she was shorter than him, she had to look up:"We are decorating the basement. Khaat want's to make it like hanging out place for young ones in this house," she explained and took out her wand. First of all, she had to do something with the walls. Make them more... beautiful, perhaps.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 pm

"I see..." he said finally going down the stairs. He looked at the basement with a strange face. It was wide, strangely dark and wet but Khaat was going to make it a hang out place. Maybe it would turn out good, afterall, it was wide and perfect for such space. "Mind if I help you...?" He asked as he looked once again at the basement. He removed his wand from a special pocket in his right leg and walked to what it seemed to be the center of the basement. "What's your name by the way?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 am

Garulia followed Miseria and found himself staring at her, looking away quickly and nodded at the guy. Waving his wand, he put up the soda fountain and snack bar quickly. Then he turned back to Miseria and smiled wide.
"You can do the like decorating, I just like doing furniture and that," he said happily, then realized he was staring again and looked away blushing.

OOC: AWWWW, he ish so cute.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top