breakfast at khaats - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 3 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:52 pm

jack smiled " cheese frittata! ow how can i not say no" he said chuckling "jess since finding out she hates the smell and won't let me make them" he pulled a boyish pout and chuckled "I can wait , once their born i can eat them all i want " he chukled
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Tristan walked back to Khaat's house and looked around seeing nothing nor did he find anything. He walked up to the door and knocked softly yawning as he did so, He hadn't got a good night's sleep especially since he had to go into work that night. He hated having to go into work when it was night time, he liked to sleep before he had to work but the Ministry wouldn't have that. He waited for Khaat to answer the door as he stretched widely then rubbing his eyes softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Khaat opened the door to the sleepy face, and smiled, "Now that's a face that needs some coffee or some tea. Come on in. You're just in time for breakfast. We're having a 4 cheese frittata, and orange scones, with lots and lots of coffee and tea."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Yawning quietly, Miseria got up from her soft bed and ran her fingers trough her blue hair. It was dark in her room, like she wanted it to be. Smiling at herself, at her own luck, she placed her black silky pillows back where they were yesterday before she went to sleep and got up. She had her nightmares again, and like always, she made a face like everything was perfect. She knew that Khaat was worrying about her. As like her own daughter what Miseria now was for her.

And for Miseria, Khaat was the only living person she'd die for. She had done a lot for her. Even adopting her when she had no one left! She has a big heart and Miseria respected her in any ways. And she even loved her as a mother, though, it was still hard to believe that her own parents are dead. Killed by the Death Eaters, the ones who are they fighting now.

She took her clothes and changed them, putting pyjama under her pillows and cleaned up her room with Telekensis ability. After few minutes it looked like no one has been in here. She combed her hair and then left her room, making way to the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone," she said, holding back her yawn. There were a lot of people today. Guests. But Khaat was that kind of person that every people love and respect. Smiling gently at all of them, she stood next to the water tap, looking at all of them.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Tristan smiled as he walked in the door and said, "I would love coffee lot and lots of coffee. Four cheese frittata sounds really good right now. Sorry i left in a rush last night the Ministry was calling." When he talked about the ministry it sounded like he was going to an execution. "I have no idea why they wanted me but oh well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm

"That's okay. But you're welcome here anytime. I want you to know that, Tristan. Go on into the dining room and take a seat. Make yourself at home." Khaat led him to the dining room and saw Miseria in the kitche near the sink. She laid more plates, silverware and mugs. "Help yourself to whatever you want,' khaat told him and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning," she gave Miseria a hug and kissed her forehead, "You look tired. Still having nightmares, huh? Let me show you this." She opened one of the kitchen cabinets, where she kept her tea and coffee, and showed her a blue glass jar. It was labeled "Sleeping Tea." "Tonight, make yourself a cup of this tea before you go to bed. It is a magic tea that my father makes and sells. It has a potion in it to help you sleep and stops all bad dreams and changes them to good dreams and restful sleep. I want you to try it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm

"Thank you Khaat." Tristan said as he followed her into the dining room, he sat in an empty seat and poured himself some coffee. He then took a frittata placing it on a plate in front of him, He began eating having not eaten since yesterday morning. He looked about the table memorizing the faces and the names of the people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Miseria hugged Khaat back, holding her tightly like she was afraid of loosing her as well as her parents. But she didn't go anywhere. Not without her! And when she was directing Tristan, Miseria only smiled at all of them, making face like everything was fine. like always, of course.

"Yes, i have those nightmares... Seems like they are always hunting me," she said in a bored tone. It was huge problem for her, however, she wasn't showing it. Her emotions were closed.

Then she took the bottle what Khaat offered and looked at it, raising her eyebrows. "Thank you. But you don't mind if I stay for one night here? You see, girls in Hufflepuff are friendly but damn curious. And I'd like to stay here for one more night."
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"You can stay as many nights as you like," Khaat frowned, 'this is your home. We need to be sure to let your head of house know if you are going to stay at night, just so you don't get in trouble. I'll send Archangel with a note. And when classes start again, you'll have to make sure you keep up with your work. Now--go get some breakfast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

The sun had just rose from the horizon yet Jason hadn't got a single hour of sleep since the night shift. If at least he had caught Death Eaters or whatever, he'd feel a little better than he felt. Tired, sleepy, cold, bored and numb he walked with slow and small steps towards Khaat's house's front door. He lifted his arm and knocked on the door. She was the only one he knew in that town and probably the only one to give him a free breakfast. Yes he was out of money and yes, it was completely stupid to simply ask her for breakfast. But yeah, he could try.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top