breakfast at khaats - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

breakfast at khaats - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

breakfast at khaats

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast at khaats - Page 10 Empty Re: breakfast at khaats

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Miseria looked at him again:“Miseria Manson... Lupin.“ she introduced herself, bending before him a little. “And yours?“ she asked back.

When Garulia came down as well. He managed to make this fountain and little snackbar. Smiling at him as well, she waved with her wand, making walls in old retro style. Mostly it was in orange and red colors with some other soft color shades. Yellow, brown and so on. And then she pointed at the ceiling and there appeared many lamps which were giving light to this room. “Alright. Thank you, Garulia!“ she said and looked then around. They needed something more... Maybe big radio perhaps?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 pm

So she was the famous Miseria Manson his brother Josh talked so much. Even though Josh and Jason had different surnames, theyr were half-brothers. Same mother, different father. In Jason's mind, Josh was the model of a muggle... simple, modest and untalanted. Most of this hate came from the fact that Jason's mother was also Josh's. And that girl, Miseria Manson, was the reason to live for Josh and the only conversation theme between the two brothers. "I'm Jason Hel..." he introduced himself to the girl, moving his wand in a soft and slow movement, stereos appeared in two of the corners of the basement, followed by the speakers that stayed all around the walls. "So you're the girl Josh speaks so much" he indirectly said to Miseria, sure that she dind't knew he was his half brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Miseria nodded to him and turned herself around as the strereos appeared at the corners. Great. Now they'll have to add some other things to make this little basement little more comfortable. Then she just waved at the floor and beige parquet covered the stony floor. And then she heard Josh's name. She raised her head and looked at him:"You know Josh?" she asked. She didn't know all Josh's friends and most of all - she didn't even imagine that he had a half-brother.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:19 pm

She had the reaction Jason expected. Surely Josh hadn’t many friends and even if he did, he wasn't able to speak of them in front of other people. It was his nature and something Jason hated in Josh, besides many other things. The good thing was that he was finally in front of the girl that drove Josh crazy... in love. "Oh I know Josh pretty well actually" he said with a mocking tone laughing at the same time. And then, between the long and black hairs he looked at the young girl. "I'm his half-brother... and the guy he wants to kill" he said with no shame. Josh and Jason had a strange love and hate relationship. Even though Jason called himself "Josh's half-brother" he was also the eternal rival of the young Hufflepuff. A bet both of them had made when Jason left Hogwarts. Josh would become better than Jason. And in the end, one of them would fall dead in the grass of the Hel mansion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Miseria didn't expect that. Half-brother? She looked at him closely this time, scowling a bit. He didn't look like Josh. No, not at all. But the words Jason told were terrifying her. Kill? She looked at Garulia for a second and then back at him. "Why he want's to kill you?" she asked in an astonishedvoice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 pm

"You didn't expect that from him did you?" he asked while rolling his eyes to check the room better. Then, facing her once again, he continued his explanation on Josh's nature towards Jason. "We are like rivals... whoever kills the other means that he is better." He said with disregard over the fact that he might get killed by his younger brother. "We have a love/hate relationship. Both of us are friends, both of us admire each other. Both of us have things in common and others that are totally different. And that's what makes this rivalry so... special... It's not like we're gonna strike each other every time we see... It's just like a competition" He stated while laughing at that peculiar friendship he had with his half brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Miseria shaked her head. No, she really didn't expect that from Josh, the boy she used to know. Why on earth? Then she scowled while looking at Jason again. "That's so god damn weird! He's your brother, why are You trying to do that? Don't you even love him as a brother?"
She didn't understand their strange relationship. She didn't have any brothers or sisters with whom she could fight, and in novadays, she won't. Her parents are dead for a month from now. "And what is this competition about?" she asked in disapointed voice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm

"It wasn't my idea in the first place... It started when he felt the need to protect the ones he loved. Like you for example..." he answered with calm running through his face. "Josh needed to have a "worthy opponent". And it seems that is me. I like him, even though he is son of my mother... but I couldn't just let him strike me every time he wanted. So this little competition started. But don't worry. He can't kill me and I won't kill him. It goes against my nature. To protect the ones I love." And once again Josh and Jason had things in common. Protecting beloved ones. Except for the fact that Josh was still weak and had much to learn before he could reach Jason's level. "So don't worry, he'll still be there for you..." He grabbed his wand once again and stuck it inside the special pocket, waiting for some sort of reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Miseria felt how emptiness took over all her mind. Josh was almost in war with his own brother from his own mother! How could they do such thing? "But why does he need to protect me?" she asked quietly. This all was... so complicated. She had never understood those families who had arguments with each other. Maybe that's because she never had one. She had always been all alone.
"Good, because if something happens to him, I know who to blame."

Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

The pieces of the puzzle came slowly together as he revealed more of the feelings that Josh didn’t show to anyone but Jason, with that strange relationship they had. And yet again Jason had a quick and brief response for one of the girl’s questions. "Perhaps he wants to protect you from..." he took a deep breath and walked at the girl to make sure no one heard the answer but her. "people who like to kill werewolves..." He knew Miseria's nature so well as herself. Even being young in the Auror position, he had faced a couple of wild werewolves that liked to cause troubles. Sadly all of them ended up dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top